Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Guess I’ll start using that hard R then because Howard got so bland live their shows were boring near the end of him. Jesse revitalized the band 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,221 mod
    Was he bland because he’s black or bland because he was burnt out near the end?

• Options
    Based on your previous comment you believe because he’s black. 

Regardless his window of being good was short and he’s never quite come back from the down turn. I saw them as early as 05 too. I still think Jesse doing alive or just breathing in full on return was better than any Howard show I saw even in the early days 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    What makes Jesse better? Because he screams? Howard sings so much better. 

• Options
    Jesse has just been consistently better and hasn’t had the fall off Howard did. I loved seeing Howard in the beginning. Jesse was more powerful live to me as well. That to go with alive or just breathing being a masterpiece and standing above all the others Jesse came back 13 years later and killed it live. 

For me Howard does suffer from being the better clean singer because they can become stale and not as dynamic as time goes on. I oddly can’t get into shadows fall I struggle with Brian being bland/flat which is what Howard hit about 4 years into his time with Kse. 

Again while saying all this I think it would have been great had KSE decided to have them both once Howard got into a better place. 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    A7X is godsmack levels of boring live. doesn't matter whos signing
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    NOCAP said:
    Jesse better screams
    Howard better cleans 
    Jesse better lyrics 

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    edited March 13
    I only remember everyone being super happy Jesse was back
  • Options
    killswitch is the exact same fucking thing though lol
  • Options
    both suck equally
  • Options
    NOCAP said:
    Jesse better screams
    Howard better cleans 
    Jesse better lyrics 

I wish they just did the two vocalist thing tbh

• Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    When I first starting listening to dahlia I thought they had two vocalists lol. Rip. 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    Jesse and Howard together would be GOATED. Staying on topic, I relishened to Atonement for the first time in a minute today and good God that album fucking slaps 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    I’m just shocked anybody listens to KSE enough to warrant this much discussion lol. They are not in my rotation at all. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    I listen to KSE all the time, tf
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    KSE is like top 20 all time for me. Love that band
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    I’m just shocked anybody listens to KSE enough to warrant this much discussion lol. They are not in my rotation at all. 
     wtf 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    So there I was, walking around Ozzfest ‘02, Summerset Wi, Im taking thing in and checking g shit out, and dude in the parking lot started talking to me about the Ozzfest sampler CD someone else’s had just given me. We chat for a bit and he says he’s in a band.  He eventually gives me a burned CD. The CD was KSE. Was he really in the band or just some poser? I’ll never know. 
    Pass the god damn butter.