Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I’m baffled that you can’t see that what you’re complaining about happens with both. 

Most of the people around me are dipshit trump supporters they get really upset when I point out how similar they are to the people they say they hate. It’s uncanny to me but yall don’t see it lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,223 mod
    Vote RFK jr! He knows the real truth!

• Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,592 spicy boy
    I know you guys don’t wanna hear it but took you guys longer than me 🤣🤣 some of you seem like you’re still gonna vote this go round too. 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,592 spicy boy
    Everyone should kill themselves for engaging and letting this troll go for so long. 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer
    Lmao imagine voting and thinking any of this matters.
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
    Source? I don’t see anything in that pic unless I’m missing it 
    I'd bother linking a source if I thought it'd stop the fellatio of Trump 
     That just circles back around to my original point. I’m not absolving Trump of any of the dumb ass shit he did or said. But somehow my point of Biden funding genocide still comes back to some dumb shit Trump said. Why? Why do the people and the media suck off Biden when he does it yet I promise you if Trump was running the show right now and doing the exact same shit Biden was doing, he’d be a racist monster who didn’t care about people lives and CNN would be rolling this shit 24/7. This level of hypocrisy is 50% of the reason I voted for him to begin with 

Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
    Source? I don’t see anything in that pic unless I’m missing it 
    I'd bother linking a source if I thought it'd stop the fellatio of Trump 
      if Trump was running the show right now and doing the exact same shit Biden was doing, he’d be a racist monster who didn’t care about people lives and CNN would be rolling this shit 24/7. 
    Because that's what the mainstream media does? Fox News is doing exactly what you're describing right now. 
     Fox has always done that, they’ve been the retarded kid in the sandbox picking their noses forever. That’s one single station though. You’re going to tell me there wasn’t a unanimous hate campaign against Trump between almost every single major outlet on a constant loop the entire time he was president? And those same faggots won’t call Biden out on shit. Shits exhausting. I don’t give a fuck that they hate Trump, I give a fuck about the playing field being level. They pick apart every word Trump says meanwhile this demented fucktard is falling up stairs and talking about his hairy legs and kids jumping on his lap and it’s radio silence. This type of shit is what’s creating Trump voters 
    These guys are both retarded but the television men only talk about how one of them is retarded and that's not fair, so I'm gonna put that one in charge
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    Trump is less retarded than Biden and you’ll never convince me otherwise. Also the entire thing I’m going on about is accountability. It’s fucking important. I’ll prove it to you. You know where we get without proper accountability? We get Trump and Biden as our options. The media is so hell bent on making Trump look bad so you vote for Biden because they hated Trump that everyone gets caught in this vortex where they go “Oh better go vote for x” instead of, “Wait a minute? Why the FUCK are THESE two our options?” 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    Have you considered that maybe the media rags on one guy so much more because he is in fact a giant piece of shit? Biden also sucks, no one really wants him, but I’ve never seen a Biden flag on a car. I haven’t seen anyone turn Joe fucking Biden into their entire fucking personality. Only one candidate is currently charged with like 90 felonies. Only one candidate is a convicted rapist. Only one of them tried to stop an election because he lost. None of that sinks in, people just immediately say “yeah well Biden…” One party flat out decided to stop working with the other side on any kind of level. What fucking accountability are you on about? Do you even look at who votes for what measures and policies? Can you even name your representatives and congressmen from your state without looking it up? Nothing passes, nothing even goes to vote, nothing changes. Just make shit miserable so they can point their finger at a the people in charge and say they don’t do anything, vote for us instead. Politics as personalities rather than policies fucking sucks. Fuck both of the old dinosaurs they give us for a choice and anyone who sees either as being “on their team” should be fucking embarrassed for themselves. 

Voting sucks but you still have to play the game to try and change things at a local level. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Can’t even go Libertarian cuz then you have the kid fuckers on your team. 
  • Options
    I literally agree with pretty much everything you said though. And yes I can, I vote in local elections too, I’ll go to campaigns for both sides when they speak to hear them out. A local democrat running for judge was literally at the Mosque I go to like a week or two ago and I hung on his every word and talked to him for about a half hour afterwards to hear his story and what he really wants to accomplish. My whole central point was to point out the bias and hypocrisy when it comes to media and general public view in this country of Biden V Trump. Do I think Biden sucks fucking dick? Absolutely. Between our two choices will I be voting Trump? Absolutely. Would I have picked Trump over everyone else who’s not named Biden or Clinton? Probably not. I wanted Tulsi. But we don’t want progress here and unfortunately these are the two we’ve got. Maybe I’m out of pocket, maybe Im old man yelling at cloud here. I can admit that and despite the last several posts, I can assure you I’m not as attached to the guy as You, Ed, Jake and Ape think I am. I am just straight up fucking fatigued by going on 8 years of non stop media slander towards Trump while everyone tip toes around Biden’s failure to do anything good for this country. And no, Fox News doesn’t count because no one with a brain listens to them. If we wanna be done, I am fine being done with talking politics. I’d rather get back to memeing and talking shit about each other. We wanna keep it going, we can keep it going lol but Ed asked me a question and I answered. Im not gonna shy away from it for fear of being shit on, otherwise I never would have let you fuckers know I like Limp Bizkit as much as I do. 
  • Options
    Who’s everyone? You keep going on how everyone is ignoring the shit job Biden is doing but we are all living in clown world bro. We all go to the grocery store. There’s literally millions of memes about all of it. Most of them are shit though. “The media” is like 6 fucking people my dude, and all of them have shit to sell you. 

“Fox News doesn’t count because no one with a brain listens to them.”

You vote for their guy. Sit on that for a bit. 

“We can’t have progress”

You literally vote for team “pass no bills” my friend. 

• Options
    Is regional bias a correct term for what could be going on with some here. Chicago is largely liberal right? So that’s all he hears about is trump bad man and he’s trying to play devils advocate? 

I live in Kentucky work I Ohio I’ve worked I machine shops all my life all I hear about is how amazing trump is. I just credit that to the type of people that are around me and I can understand your frustration but if you remove yourself from it don’t follow media don’t listen to others just listen to whatever the actual person is saying it’s easy to not get caught up in picking a side a realizing how dumb it all is. 

Seriously I hear the exact same shit you’re saying that media and others say from the opposite side and it’s all Biden hating. It’s one and the same don’t let it control you. The divide is what both parties want and until people decide to stop fighting each other and picking the lesser of two evils we will never see a real change. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    Just an example of a single person and my interaction with the hypocrisy of someone that dug in on a political side. 

I watched a dude in his 50’s in literal tears and fearful of his livelihood because Obama got re elected. Same exact person when trump got elected was posting non stop and ranting at work about how people need to quit crying about trump and making fun of those people. He was not a fan of me calling him out and hasn’t spoken to me in years 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    lmao.

more likely someone from tims old job popping in to see what the fuck is going on. 

Weve had like 4 times as many posts as usual over the last day in say something random lol
  • Options
    mrAPE said:
    Is regional bias a correct term for what could be going on with some here. Chicago is largely liberal right? So that’s all he hears about is trump bad man and he’s trying to play devils advocate? 
     Honestly probably, yeah. I hear alot of “The economy is the best it’s ever been” and “Thank God we can breathe again now that Trumps gone” around where I’m at so it’s likely caught me up. I’m just tired lol I was hoping the Dems wouldn’t back Biden again and that the republicans would put someone new forth but I guess that was naive optimism. 
  • Options
    i still dont think they are going to Back biden. I have a weird feeling Michelle obama is going to swoop in at the convention. 
  • Options
    I think it’s too late at this point for them to switch up but you never know 
  • Options
    man i am so ready for this week to be over boi. its just going by slow afaf
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    I think it’s too late at this point for them to switch up but you never know 
    Technically it is, but there is a way for her to receive all of the electoral votes, especially if biden endorses it. 

Just a back door theroy i have had because i can not believe that they are actually marching him out there again lol.