Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    I’m just shocked anybody listens to KSE enough to warrant this much discussion lol. They are not in my rotation at all. 
    For me personally Alive or Just Breathing is a top 5 album. I just listened to it at the right time at like age 12 and wore out the CD from listening to it so many times. 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    That’s what I did with Significant Other by Limp Bizkit bro I feel ya 
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Got to boston for Colors way earlier than we needed to because I had a short day and wanted to beat traffic and we found a dope video game bar right nearby. Cheap drinks and ODST firefight until doors
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    Lol that’s how I got kicked out of machine head 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    edited March 15
    It kind of amazes me how hard people are sucking off Jellyroll atm. Like I got no beef and he has a couple decent songs but I remember when he was a “rapper” and no one gave a flying fuck about him. As we know, when I was younger I was all about the Juggalo scene and I remember ICP and such pushing him hard and he just wasn’t really catching on. To think he’s co headlining fests with Shinedown and Seether and Godsmack and shit is just so bizarre to me right now. Like when the fuck did this happen?
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    He makes struggle music and people are struggling right now. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    My side job is such a fucking joke. Absolute worst management and leadership I've ever worked under. Its absolutely comical. Place fell apart the last two days, came in today to a shit show. 

Im glad Im not emotionally invested in this place, just riding out the shitstorm for the paycheck. But holy fuck
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    That’s most management. 
  • Options
    I’ll never forget when my old retard showed me his 36k bonus check for 3 months during covid. Called it pontoon quarter. Then right before I quit he was going over some email corporate sent him about things they could do to retain employees. 
  • Options
    Laziest person that’s there the least doing the least. Sounds like a manager. 
  • Options
    FLAT said:
    That’s most management. 
    This place is definitely worse than any other place I've worked 
  • Options
    Just quit it isn’t even worth the 300 bucks a week 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    My GF had a second shift nurse come in to her floor as my GF was leaving and she just straight up quit and walked off the floor. 

They give you too many patients at night. It's common in Healthcare these days to he really understaffed. 

The nurse that walked off could have gotten in mad trouble though because she left a patient unattended and my GF found her struggling to breath lol. 

If something happened to that lady the nurse could have been in big shit. 
  • Options
    FLAT said:
    Just quit it isn’t even worth the 300 bucks a week 
    I mean, idc, like I said Im not emotionally invested. Feel bad for my coworkers though
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    Lol that’s how I got kicked out of machine head 
    They were cheap but not that cheap lmao

Narrowly missed getting tagged by some dude's puke during The Acacia Strain tho
  • Options
    I’ll never forget drinking two pitchers of two hearted before electric wizard. Devin said some guy wanted to beat me up cause I was trying to mosh the whole set. Next electric wizard show a block away there was a pit the whole show. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy