Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    edited March 10
    Xeno said:
    Prefer Jesse personally but MC as usual you're in the wrong about him being an objectively better vocalist

Look at live voice cracks alone
    I've see  KSE with both vocalists separate, and I've seen KSE with both vocalists together. I've also seen Howard perform with Devil You Know/Light The Torch. Jesse always sounds more consistent. Jesse also definitely has way more range. 

Here's another example of Jesse singing outside the "traditional metalcore" style

https://youtu.be/u4bsXJXVONM?si=CNHoQoEBRYGq2ny_
    I've seen KSE with both vocalists separate, and I've seen KSE with both vocalists together. I've also seen Howard perform with Light the Torch. Jesse has always had more consistent screams, and Howard has always had more consistent cleans. Despite being a metalhead I defer to cleans when debating vocalists unless it's a band that isn't reliant on them.

I really like Jesse's cleans. Hymn of Broken Man's title track and AOJB's title track are two of my favorite songs of all time. It's just if you aren't viewing it from a metal perspective, Jesse has never been able to touch Howard's cantor. I can maybe agree with range if Jesse could do it without, yet again, them voice cracks
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Also posting a studio recording to refute live voice cracks is lul
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    I mean if you wanna talk live vocals, Howard cups his mic like a bitch when he screams 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    Kse fucking sucks doesn't matter who's singing 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer
    Very hard agree/LOL
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    Does anybody know of any online CD selling places other than Discogs, Ebay, or Mercari that would sell rare/out of print CDs? 

Trying to hunt a few down, and cant find them anywhere.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,592 spicy boy
    Facebook groups 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    Facebook groups 
    Any specific good ones?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Do I get a finders fee?
  • Options
    The killers > dio 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    Anyone else’s boner just die when a chick says certain shit? I met up with a tinder chick tonight and shit was going pretty good. She loaded up the jukebox with mostly durpy country bullshit but she threw in a zeppelin song and a Pink Floyd song. She turned to me after she put all her tunes in and said “So I normally don’t make this offer but because I really like you I’m gonna let you play a song.” I tried to stick with the OG rock vibe and played Last In Line by Dio. When it came on, she turned to me and was like “Ohhhh is this you? I like it, it kind of sounds like The Killers.” And I’m not gonna lie, I’ve found her completely unattractive since she said that 
    Most definitely. It’s not really a matter of judging taste or anything, like what you like, but it’s jus that certain answers kinda tell me where your head’s at and the fact that we are NOT gonna connect lmao. And how massive music is to my life, that’s very important to me. Like this girl I was recently talking to, she had told me she’s NEVER been to any concert of any kind. And that’s fine, and I guess longer term, the idea of putting her on and bringing her to her first was cute or whatever, but that right there told me we live VERY different lives and me leaving for festivals and shit would prolly be a future fight(s), so I noped out lmao.
  • Options
    At the same time, bitches about the festival/concert life are full blown eaters 9 times out of 10. It’s a catch 22 lmfao.
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Can’t believe I missed the Howard vs Jesse discussion.

nothing with Howard can touch Alive or just breathing. End of heartache is close but ultimately loses out because it’s not top to bottom good like alive. The lyrics on alive are just so much more powerful. 

Howard is fantastic early on but as it goes it falls off tremendously for him. I’m not exactly sure what it is but listen to his albums in order he becomes increasingly bland. I started to get tired of Kse with Howard because I found him boring as time went on. 

I will say though this band had the perfect opportunity to move to a two vocalist deal and it would have probably been the best stuff they have done but for some reason they won’t do it. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    yeah stupid chick almost instantly turn me off. 

Like it would be so much easier to date a stupid chick. I really wish i could. But i cannot stand a dull personality regardless of what she looks like lol. 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Anyone else’s boner just die when a chick says certain shit? I met up with a tinder chick tonight and shit was going pretty good. She loaded up the jukebox with mostly durpy country bullshit but she threw in a zeppelin song and a Pink Floyd song. She turned to me after she put all her tunes in and said “So I normally don’t make this offer but because I really like you I’m gonna let you play a song.” I tried to stick with the OG rock vibe and played Last In Line by Dio. When it came on, she turned to me and was like “Ohhhh is this you? I like it, it kind of sounds like The Killers.” And I’m not gonna lie, I’ve found her completely unattractive since she said that 
    Most definitely. It’s not really a matter of judging taste or anything, like what you like, but it’s jus that certain answers kinda tell me where your head’s at and the fact that we are NOT gonna connect lmao. And how massive music is to my life, that’s very important to me. Like this girl I was recently talking to, she had told me she’s NEVER been to any concert of any kind. And that’s fine, and I guess longer term, the idea of putting her on and bringing her to her first was cute or whatever, but that right there told me we live VERY different lives and me leaving for festivals and shit would prolly be a future fight(s), so I noped out lmao.
    As a teenager I was always dating basic preppy chicks and I kinda took pride in converting them to good music. As an adult though yeah fuck all that.