Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    When were talking non-leathal use of force there is some evidence that things can be racially motivated, but when it comes to lethal use of force theres not really any evidence pointing to it being racially motivated. 

MergedFile (harvard.edu)

for the disagree and LOL, you can read the Harvard study yourself. 

Its 100% an economic status issue and not a racial issue. 

This study was conducted by a black professor at harvard, who did the study a second time with a different group of people just to make sure their findings was correct. 

FIRENATHANIELHACKETT said:

That's not the point. Those stats are hilariously incorrect. Specifically the one that says 81% of white murders are done by black people, while 2% of black murders are done by white people. What do you think a dumb hick from Grand Junction Colorado thinks when he reads those stats posted by a presidential candidate? It's meant to cause division. 

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    what? those stats weren't posted by a presidential candidate. 

also maybe i am missing it, but i dont see the specific one you are listing. But it does list all of the sources for the data. 

I haven't read the whole thing yet, but  white people with low economic status's or mental health issues appear to have lethal force used on them at a similar rate. 

• Options
    I'm talking about the statistics I originally posted that you cherry picked from. You think 81% of white people that are murdered are killed by black people? :|

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    Trump is such a boomer. They’re all so fucking clueless about how stupid they sound when they approach race
  • Options
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Chill

We're trying to "verify in which the circumstances people died."

I'm sure it was just an accident.
  • Options
    edited March 1
    I'm just glad Joe is keeping us away from this horrible authoritarian hellscape. America 🇺🇸
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Got hit with the flu last week wasted 4 days sleeping when I’m trying to get my house on the market and find a new one. Shit has kept me busy and stressed but it’s the last step with everything I’ve been dealing with. The good news is even with splitting half the money from the house sale I still walk with enough for for down payment on new house and clear all my debts. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    I'm just glad Joe is keeping us away from this horrible authoritarian hellscape. America 🇺🇸
    Is Trump better? 

• Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    Explain to me how. I would like to know please.

• Options
    edited March 6
    No wars under Trump 
    Migrants weren’t flooding the country 
    Life was affordable 
    All our money wasn’t going to fight proxy wars 
    Kids weren’t being sniffed and groped on TV 
    life was good. 

I know you’re baiting me anyway and you and everyone else here is going to flag this into oblivion and shit on me, but the literal state of the country was better in almost every single way under Trump. I’m not even saying Trump was a great president. But if it’s coming down to Biden Vs Trump, I’ll vote Trump any day. Biden is the worst president I’ve personally had in my life time and I lived through Bush Jr. 
  • Options
    Calling Trump Hitler but Biden is funding genocide atm 
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It was not and hasn’t been good but keep letting them play you for a fool sir 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    You do the same my guy. One side will play me and the other will play you and we’ll keep acting like the other guy is an idiot until the eventual heat death of the universe. Cheers. 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    Calling Trump Hitler but Biden is funding genocide atm 
    Oops

• Options
    Source? I don’t see anything in that pic unless I’m missing it 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker

Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options