Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    through Jihad

=))))))))
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think my favorite part of trump and his dumbass followers is he took a group so ingrained with hatred for communists and got them to consider well maybe Russia ain’t so bad lol 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    I made the most money I ever made in my life under Biden. Retards forget that we had a worldwide pandemic that caused disruptions and inflation everywhere not just the US. But sure let’s blame the president of the United States for those problems. I don’t agree with funding other countries wars but Russia is going to end up being a problem eventually for everyone. Did we forget that Trump almost started a war with Iran? I guess we only remember the free money he gave out to broke fucks during Covid. 

• Options
    you also entered a period of your life where you are expected to start making more money. 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Source? I don’t see anything in that pic unless I’m missing it 
    I'd bother linking a source if I thought it'd stop the fellatio of Trump 
  • Options
    fuck all politicians they all snakes

I told my (basically brother in law) who is an aspiring one he is a snake, and he didn't like it lmao. 

• Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    edited March 6
    Dime2 said:
     That just circles back around to my original point. I’m not absolving Trump of any of the dumb ass shit he did or said. But somehow my point of Biden funding genocide still comes back to some dumb shit Trump said. Why? Why do the people and the media suck off Biden when he does it yet I promise you if Trump was running the show right now and doing the exact same shit Biden was doing, he’d be a racist monster who didn’t care about people lives and CNN would be rolling this shit 24/7. This level of hypocrisy is 50% of the reason I voted for him to begin with 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,594 spicy boy
    Biden and trump don’t run anything. 
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
     That just circles back around to my original point. I’m not absolving Trump of any of the dumb ass shit he did or said. But somehow my point of Biden funding genocide still comes back to some dumb shit Trump said. Why? Why do the people and the media suck off Biden when he does it yet I promise you if Trump was running the show right now and doing the exact same shit Biden was doing, he’d be a racist monster who didn’t care about people lives and CNN would be rolling this shit 24/7. This level of hypocrisy is 50% of the reason I voted for him to begin with 
    Do you realize how dumb you sound siding with either? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:

Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
      if Trump was running the show right now and doing the exact same shit Biden was doing, he’d be a racist monster who didn’t care about people lives and CNN would be rolling this shit 24/7. 
    Because that's what the mainstream media does? Fox News is doing exactly what you're describing right now. 
  • Options
    But how can you sit here and acknowledge Biden is funding a genocide when Trump will do the exact same thing if he gets back into office. You think those checks to Isreal are magically going to stop?
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    Man its really fucking bleak when the ONLY options we have are two old, out of touch liars. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,594 spicy boy
    It’s even more bleak when you figure out the whole thing. 
  • Options
    But how can you sit here and acknowledge Biden is funding a genocide when Trump will do the exact same thing if he gets back into office. You think those checks to Isreal are magically going to stop?
     Fuck no I don’t lol 
  • Options
    edited March 6
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:

Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
      if Trump was running the show right now and doing the exact same shit Biden was doing, he’d be a racist monster who didn’t care about people lives and CNN would be rolling this shit 24/7. 
    Because that's what the mainstream media does? Fox News is doing exactly what you're describing right now. 
     Fox has always done that, they’ve been the retarded kid in the sandbox picking their noses forever. That’s one single station though. You’re going to tell me there wasn’t a unanimous hate campaign against Trump between almost every single major outlet on a constant loop the entire time he was president? And those same faggots won’t call Biden out on shit. Shits exhausting. I don’t give a fuck that they hate Trump, I give a fuck about the playing field being level. They pick apart every word Trump says meanwhile this demented fucktard is falling up stairs and talking about his hairy legs and kids jumping on his lap and it’s radio silence. This type of shit is what’s creating Trump voters 
  • Options
    Fuck Trump and Biden, I’m voting Todd. He’s got it all figured out 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,607 jayfacer
    #MakeAmericaCheeseAgain
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    It’s even more bleak when you figure out the whole thing. 
    ITT

Middle aged man from iowa figures out the whole thing
    Before anyone else on MU 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?