Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A Mosque at Ground Zero...

191011121315»

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm a fool for believing it was directed at me when you directly quoted me and no one else. Interesting...
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    kinda obvious when a part of a comment is a direct answer to a question you posed..... and then it suddenly veers off to something else.

Whats interesting is that you couldn't interpret that
    We should fight over this!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    choose your weapon
    Barracka
    i choose nuke.. i win
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The way I look at it. If I smell like shit and asks me to move to another vacant spot on a bus that won't bother anyone I will. This seems like being the asshole thing to do and being like oo it's a sensitive subject to some people too bad we are staying fuck off.
    Ok, but by moving to that other smell, you admit you smell like shit. If there is nothing wrong and you dont smell like shit, you arent going to move. (Metaphorically speaking)
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I never said mosque so you get the fuck out please.

It's just a different point of view you don't have to get pissy. But if it was up to me there would be no organized religion period. And that is why I am not in charge
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    The way I look at it. If I smell like shit and asks me to move to another vacant spot on a bus that won't bother anyone I will. This seems like being the asshole thing to do and being like oo it's a sensitive subject to some people too bad we are staying fuck off.
    Ok, but by moving to that other smell, you admit you smell like shit. If there is nothing wrong and you dont smell like shit, you arent going to move. (Metaphorically speaking)
    im really enjoying these metaphors. someone please continue.
    I am admitting it is making someone uncomfortable and moving instead of being an asshole yes. Obviously this is a sensitive subject for a lot of people ( not me but I can see where people are coming from) or we wouldn't be talking about it.

I don't really care that much about what happens or where it's built just questioning certain things as I do with everything. This conversation would be very boring if everyone agreed
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I am admitting it is making someone uncomfortable and moving instead of being an asshole yes. Obviously this is a sensitive subject for a lot of people ( not me but I can see where people are coming from) or we wouldn't be talking about it.

I don't really care that much about what happens or where it's built just questioning certain things as I do with everything. This conversation would be very boring if everyone agreed

It's too late. It's already boring.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's like if Alex built a purity statue next to every virgin he's fucked
    This made me laugh so hard.

Santana.....you deserve a massive <__________________>
    Bigger news than this mosque,

The nu-forum won't allow the jayface.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8Un0iHgcI
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG