Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A Mosque at Ground Zero...

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    itz not random. I hate Obama, who is for the mosque, so fuck obama

Amen, brother.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Fuck Obama
    I'm sure Mccain would do much worse.

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    what does McCain have to do with the mosque?
    You hating Obama. *shrugs*

• JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    Did you see anything with a molecular structure? Because that's offensive.
    Nahh it's just like a big huge desert of pure white sand it's pretty sweet
    heh...
    yes i hate the person that helped wipe out the middle class....while going on vacations down the cape, have his wife going on expensive european vacations, swimming in the gulf, and talking about mosques....while he isnt doing anything about the economy, helping out the middle class
    If that's how you feel, then I feel sorry for you.

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I'm coming into this late but... as American citizens, no matter what the color of your skin is or where you come from, you have the right to practice your religion anywhere on American soil. The Mosque is only near not on it or beside it. I've have told many people this, it doesn't matter if they were to move it to the other side of the state, there will still be people protesting it the same as they are now. As a side note, I think a lot of people need to realize (not really on this forum, but everywhere else) that not every Muslim is a terrorist and on 9/11 there were a lot of Muslims that were American citizens that lost their lives that day.
    yes i hate the person that helped wipe out the middle class....while going on vacations down the cape, have his wife going on expensive european vacations, swimming in the gulf, and talking about mosques....while he isnt doing anything about the economy, helping out the middle class
    You must have forgotten about Bush's trips to his ranch, his appearance on Dr. Phil, and his appearances on the fishing show.
    not all muslims are terrorists, but ALL terrorists are muslim. at least on 9/11 they were.

BTW...i knew 8 people that died on that day. Flights all came out of my local city, Boston. i do have emotional ties to this and think it is in bad taste to have these mosques anywhere near ground zero
    how come everytime i mention i hate obama, everyone brings up Bush and McCain....its a bit old. Obama needs to get off his lazy ass, stop creating bills that costs tax payers lots of money, and create jobs
    not all muslims are terrorists, but ALL terrorists are muslim. at least on 9/11 they were.
    Incorrect, there were people (not Muslims), whites, for lack of a better term, that were busted for helping these terrorists on 9/11. Example, were all German's Nazis? Were all Nazi's German?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    other people agree with me
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100818/ap_on_bi_ge/us_ap_poll_obama_economy
    A horde of people in California voted against Prop 8, but it doesn't mean they're right.

I'm not happy with Obama from a different standpoint.
    You know Bush did that exact same thing. Obama isn't necessarily wiping out the middle class, he just isn't doing much to help the middle class that was wiped out by Bush. Don't try, I can't stand it when people do this.
    itz not random. I hate Obama, who is for the mosque, so fuck obama
    Why don't you support the mosque?
    not all muslims are terrorists, but ALL terrorists are muslim.
    Completely 100% untrue. Westerners LOVE to think that though, love to.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    how come everytime i mention i hate obama, everyone brings up Bush and McCain....its a bit old. Obama needs to get off his lazy ass, stop creating bills that costs tax payers lots of money, and create jobs
    This will just go back to the health care debate, but he has done a lot. I just recieved a check to help me pay for college so I can get a nice job once I graduate, as long as I go to college I can use my dad's health care (from his employer) until I am 25, instead of 18. And he got use Universal Health Care, very good considering I don't hear Europe and Canada breaking down their doors to get the same health care system we have.
    Incorrect, there were people (not Muslims), whites, for lack of a better term, that were busted for helping these terrorists on 9/11. Example, were all German's Nazis? Were all Nazi's German?
    White people that converted to islam, so yes, they are Muslim
    don't get me started on health care.....that's why i am no longer middle class
    edited August 2010
    Again, incorrect, Universal Health Care hasn't even reached step 1, so your money isn't going to that if that is what you're talking about. Your tax dollars are going to pay the trillions of dollars USA owes to China. No, not because of Obama, because of Bush.
    wrongo....universal health care is modeled after mass health care, Ted Kennedy's dream. It's been in effect for a couple years
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Again, incorrect, Universal Health Care hasn't even reached step 1, so your money isn't going to that if that is what you're talking about. Your tax dollars are going to pay the trillions of dollars USA owes to China. No, not because of Obama, because of Bush.
    Because the tax cuts aren't being extended? That's more of the Obama administrations fault though. I think they shouldn't be extended, but we need to avoid blaming Bush for everything.

I'd like you to respond to some of my statements and questions please, John.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page