Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A Mosque at Ground Zero...

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SEND THE NAGGERS BACK TO MEXICO
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Sure Arlo, sure
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    *prepares for the next Crusade"
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Heavy_Metal_JesusHeavy_Metal_Jesus Posts: 477 salt miner
    Thousands of americans died that day, that sucks, I get it. Guess what, a bunch of MUSLIM americans died in there to! think a little bit, use your god damn brain.

This argument is starting to remind me of all the idiots who only remember that Hitler killed jews, yea he killed a bunch of jews, but he killed a shit load of other people to.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    2 blocks from it, is that good enough for you? 2 blocks is too close and again I say If the people building this really thought it was going to be a building to spread peace and faith then they wouldn't build it at ground zero to begin with.

and what about the Islamic worship center that was established in the Pentagon (at the exact location where the plane hit)???

and once again.... it's not a mosque.

THIS is a mosque:

if you cant comprehend that... you have no right arguing in this thread.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Santana, seriously. There is no rational argument opposing this mosque. I have searched high and low, thought about it from many different perspectives. It does not exist. If you think you are smarter than my devil's advocate minds, then please write one sentence explaining why you believe this mosque does not belong there.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    It's like if Alex built a purity statue next to every virgin he's fucked
    This made me laugh so hard.

Santana.....you deserve a massive <__________________>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

Bigger news than this mosque,

The nu-forum won't allow the jayface.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

wow that is one pretty Islamic community center

Bigger news than this mosque,

The nu-forum won't allow the jayface.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not trying to start up a battle or anything there has been one main thing that has bothered me about this call me ignorant if you want. Before this really started shaping up in the news and got blown up more then it should have been city officials offered the people building the community center several other locations because they knew it would bother some people. Why did they turn down the other locations?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Not trying to start up a battle or anything there has been one main thing that has bothered me about this call me ignorant if you want. Before this really started shaping up in the news and got blown up more then it should have been city officials offered the people building the community center several other locations because they knew it would bother some people. Why did they turn down the other locations?
    Because before it was a big issue here, it was a big issue overseas. Imam Rauf is correct in saying that an agreement to move would be an admission that there is something wrong with the mosque being there, and now that it's become such a big issue, it would be seen as an attack upon Islam.
    The way I look at it. If I smell like shit and asks me to move to another vacant spot on a bus that won't bother anyone I will. This seems like being the asshole thing to do and being like oo it's a sensitive subject to some people too bad we are staying fuck off.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    <_>
    What she said.
    Oo and this also brings me to my next point. I hate organized religion. It causes more problems then anything in this world.
    the city passed this plan for construction a good 4 or 5 times... there's always been community groups involved too; it's ALWAYS passed too.

It wasn't until you get the halfwits out there starting rile up all the other idiots that it's become a big deal.

and a Cultural Center =/= a mosque.

gtfo please
    I never said mosque so you get the fuck out please.

It's just a different point of view you don't have to get pissy. But if it was up to me there would be no organized religion period. And that is why I am not in charge
    I never said mosque so you get the fuck out please.

It's just a different point of view you don't have to get pissy. But if it was up to me there would be no organized religion period. And that is why I am not in charge
    that wasn't meant to you fool... just general comment