Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A Mosque at Ground Zero...

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    :/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • HorizonzHorizonz Posts: 323
    YES. Is that not what we've been saying throughout this whole thread?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This is a "supposedly" a free country. And I'm sure if this was built anywhere near NYC, not just 2 blocks away, people would still have a shit fit about it being "disrespectful". Like I said before, all we ever do in this country is bitch about some stupid shit. There are more things more important going on in this country to be bitching about other then something being "disrespectful". People make a big deal out of something that shouldn't be.
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Islam is more frowned upon than cults.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It's about turristz!
    I love winning with women
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    edited July 2010
    "I dont care that the'yre muslim, Im probably one of the most loving, liberal people on this forum, so dont even. It's all about respect. They can build a mosque, they can build all the fucking mosques they want, but why does it have to be so close to ground zero?"

At first you exclaimed how you would fly your airplane into the mosque. You can't just tell us how loving and liberal you are as an argument for why Muslims should be denied to build a mosque two blocks away from a disaster that they had really nothing to do with. I'm sure some of the people who would go to the mosque had family and friends affected or killed during 9/11.
    This is similar to thinking that the WBC represents all Christians.

"I was in third grade at the time"
    Weird, I didn't think we were the same age.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    "This is a "supposedly" a free country. And I'm sure if this was built anywhere near NYC, not just 2 blocks away, people would still have a shit fit about it being "disrespectful". Like I said before, all we ever do in this country is bitch about some stupid shit. There are more things more important going on in this country to be bitching about other then something being "disrespectful". People make a big deal out of something that shouldn't be."

Quote button is not working for me for some reason, but there are already Mosques in NYC.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    lol... way to get your point across
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    just a few points i want to make about islam....and this pertains to all muslims not just the extremists
    -Muhammad their "prophet" raped women and children, murdered whole villages for not converting to his religion he was no more then a cult leader. as for christians yes people killed in the name of god but they were never made to be prophets and still praised today for their actions
    -Muslims today still have no respect for women, they are still a barbaric soceity proved by the laws and punishments they inforce (not just extremist...all muslims) honor killings still happen to young women even in the western world where islam isnt as prevalent.

i am not a religious person, i do not believe in a god but if you want to stick up for a religion that is still stuck hundreds of years ago, go ahead but know what your sticking up for
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    "I will fly my fucking airplane into that shit if it happens. End of story."

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    -Muslims today still have no respect for women, they are still a barbaric soceity proved by the laws and punishments they inforce (not just extremist...all muslims) honor killings still happen to young women even in the western world where islam isnt as prevalent.
    Modern Sharia law is not enforced in all Muslim countries nor is it endorsed by all Muslims.

The Qur'an itself is quite kind to women.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    "This is a "supposedly" a free country. And I'm sure if this was built anywhere near NYC, not just 2 blocks away, people would still have a shit fit about it being "disrespectful". Like I said before, all we ever do in this country is bitch about some stupid shit. There are more things more important going on in this country to be bitching about other then something being "disrespectful". People make a big deal out of something that shouldn't be."

Quote button is not working for me for some reason, but there are already Mosques in NYC.
    Ok, then why is there such a big shit about this one in particular? Because of the race/religion wanting to do it? I think people just want to bitch about something
    imageimage
    i want to bitch about Leah bitching :P
    imageimage
    See? People have to bitch about something, it makes the world go 'round I guess lol
    imageimage
    i wanna bitch about Leah using the word "'round" instead of "around"
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This guest Marine speaker came to our school before school let out, and I talked to him, and he told me uncut how things are out there, and the Women have to have their faces concealed at all times when out in public, and ALWAYS walk behind the man, or he is allowed to murder her.

Fuck those fucking rats.
  • HorizonzHorizonz Posts: 323
    Jorm, I said im loving/lliberal as an argument for everyone that's trying to say im racist/intolerant, and the majority of the forum would back that up whether they like me or not.
    I'm obviously not going to fly an airplane into a mosque lol. Ive never even been in a fist fight, i'm not violent at all, I was just expression my dislike for the whole situation.
    And lastly, I know they can build it there. Im not saying they cant, I just dont like it, and I dont have to like it.
    Understand that.
    This is my opinion, jumping down my throat about it isn't going to change anything, guys, sorry.

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This guest Marine speaker came to our school before school let out, and I talked to him, and he told me uncut how things are out there, and the Women have to have their faces concealed at all times when out in public, and ALWAYS walk behind the man, or he is allowed to murder her.

Fuck those fucking rats.
    You don't know what you are talking about. Sharia is extremely difficult to understand, and therefore is misunderstood by many in the west. Yes, it is quite oppressive, and isn't to be advocated, but your calling a race rats because of your refusal to understand them.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

Fuck those fucking rats.
    wow, you obviously are SO behind.
    imageimage