Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Just spent the last 3 days in jail and had my kids taken from me cuz this asshole jumped me on my front porch and I stabbed him. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude...?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    that's horseshit. incredibly sorry to hear that, dude. >=D< or whatever the hug smiley was.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    That's lame AF.. 
    Amanda has been living with me as a roommate, but she stole some money from my wallet to buy beer while I was asleep. I woke up and caught her. She had a bass player over at my house that I guess she was fucking. I told her to gtfo and locked the doors on her. After about 10 minutes, they were still on the front porch. I went out and pulled the chair she was sitting on out from under her and dude jumped me from behind, trying to choke me while Amanda was hitting me in the head. I was fading, seeing stars and shit, so I pulled a pocket knife out and sliced dude up. Amanda was fighting me for the knife and ended up getting cut on her hands and a slice on her cheek. She told the police I was trying to kill her and they took her word for it even though both her and the guy were drunk. They even let her and the guy back into my house while I was handcuffed in the cop car. I had a 24 hour mandatory lockup and then they forced my parents and grandfather to get their houses appraised to post property bond, so it took an extra day for me to get out. I got in 2 fights in jail, one with some black dude trying to steal my bed roll and another with some crazy white dude that thought I was a child molester. I have a concussion and a big cut on my hand from the ordeal, but was refused medical attention in jail. While I was locked up, Amanda got a restraining order on me, saying I was trying to kill her, that I'm a gun nut, that I do drugs in front of the kids. I can't see them til 10/13 at earliest because I have to go through a court hearing. On the bright side, my parents, my grandfather and my sister all have money and they've all kinda been woke up as to how bad my shit has been so now they've went and hired me one of the best criminal attorneys in the state. Hopefully, it all gets resolved soon. It's killing me not getting to see my kids, knowing she's filling their heads full of lies right now
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Holy fuck thats horrible
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    That's terrible man. That's really awesome they went out and got you a good lawler though. Those guys do some pretty amazing stuff. Hopefully it can all get resolved in your favor. I can't imagine how hard it would be not being able to see your kids over that. 
    dude u gotts to fight that charge if its domestic youll lose ure gun rights mayne Obamafhagz made sure of that

[-(

blue turbins

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's fucking horseshit dude. Sorry to hear it. 
    dranyam said:
    That's terrible man. That's really awesome they went out and got you a good lawler though. Those guys do some pretty amazing stuff. Hopefully it can all get resolved in your favor. I can't imagine how hard it would be not being able to see your kids over that. 
    lawler lol... adding that to meh catz vocabulariez

[-(

blue turbins

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    It's already been said, but goddamn man. That is beyond fucked up. Wish you all the best with everything getting resolved and her not fucking up the relationship with the kids 
    image Photobucket
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Are there any witnesses? 
    SATAN said:
    Amanda has been living with me as a roommate, 
    SMH 
    It's not that easy man. I got stuck in a position where if I cut her loose, I would've had to deal with her getting at least partial custody. I couldn't let her have my kids without my supervision, so I was forced into having to keep her around for their benefit. Trust me: If I didn't have to worry about her leaving the kids with junkies while she goes drinking or something fucked up like that, I would've never done it. But that is the reality of my situation. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Damn that sucks man :c 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    Amanda has been living with me as a roommate, 
    SMH 
    It's not that easy man. I got stuck in a position where if I cut her loose, I would've had to deal with her getting at least partial custody. I couldn't let her have my kids without my supervision, so I was forced into having to keep her around for their benefit. Trust me: If I didn't have to worry about her leaving the kids with junkies while she goes drinking or something fucked up like that, I would've never done it. But that is the reality of my situation. 

Love you bro but cot damn you're an idiot too. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    So...you would be okay with sharing custody with someone you know would allow junkies to watch your kids while they fuck off? 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    No, I wouldn't  be OK with it, and I'm not trying to bust your balls here too much, but there were steps you could have taken to minimize the risk to your kids in a potential situation that might have happened. Get em a phone, let them call and take pics if needed etc. This thing never happened though.

Slicing their Mom in the face with a knife did though. Dad stabbing a guy is a thing that happened as well. That's not gonna better your situation any.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I can agree with that. I'm def beating myself up for it. I should've stayed in the house. It pissed me off too much to have them on the front porch ignoring me. I let my emotions get the worse of me
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers