Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Sport a tribute skullet that would make DT proud.  Problem solved.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I make fun of Erik's 5head all the time and i still have all my hair :-?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I think my hair is starting to thin... My mom says it isn't noticeable, but its noticeable to me for me to be worried about it. I dont think im going straight up bald, but I feel like the hair right in the middle front is a lot thinner, as I feel like I can see a lot more of my scalp through my hair, and I feel like Im receding on the sides a bit... Though looking at old pictures, my hairline hasn't changed. 

Huge bummer to think I'm gonna lose this long fucking hair after all these years regardless. 
    Remember your opposing comment in the video games thread yesterday? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Never cross me. Bad things happen.
    Lol ok 5head
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Jobe said:
    Sport a tribute skullet that would make DT proud.  Problem solved.
    I plan to
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think my hair is starting to thin... My mom says it isn't noticeable, but its noticeable to me for me to be worried about it. I dont think im going straight up bald, but I feel like the hair right in the middle front is a lot thinner, as I feel like I can see a lot more of my scalp through my hair, and I feel like Im receding on the sides a bit... Though looking at old pictures, my hairline hasn't changed. 

Huge bummer to think I'm gonna lose this long fucking hair after all these years regardless. 
    Remember your opposing comment in the video games thread yesterday? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Lol ok 5head
    Lol ok 7stomachs

Lol ok 5head
    Lol ok 7stomachs
    Im fat, but Im not as fat as you think I am
    Your pictures prove otherwise. =))
    Like I said Im fat, but not as fat as you think

imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Lol ok 5head
    Lol ok 7stomachs
    It's a good thing you're anorexic skinny now, there's less of you to be ashamed of. 
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Honestly I'm prob fatter than mc it's lit 
    edited September 2016
    ... said:

Lol ok 5head
    Lol ok 7stomachs
    It's a good thing you're anorexic skinny now, there's less of you to be ashamed of. 
    Who the fuck was talkin to you faggot? You're irrelevant.

Also, 190 at 6'3 isn't exactly anorexic but okay lmao.
    ... said:

Lol ok 5head
    Lol ok 7stomachs
    Who the fuck was talkin to you faggot? You're irrelevant.

Could say the same to you about 15 comments back. It's an online forum (albeit, a forum specifically for a type of music you don't even enjoy, but still insist on vacating) where literally anyone can say anything they want, and no one can stop them from doing so. 

But that's beside the point. If you took my joke seriously then you have your own set of issues. But i digress. 
    inb4lists
    Shoot yourself in the head. Next.
    You need a hug. 
    inb4lists
    You need to have a stroke.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How after all these years are you still that damn angsty towards everything Erik? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Because alot of people on this forum take the opportunity to jump down his throat for everything lol 
    mrAPE said:
    How after all these years are you still that damn angsty towards everything Erik? 
    How after all these years have you not snapped your neck?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    edited September 2016
    Dime said:
    Because alot of people on this forum take the opportunity to jump down his throat for everything lol 

dude no offense but the majority of the time you have posted here Erik hasn't even posted. Hes a walking hypocrite and deserves every piece of shade people thrown  his way.