Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    edited September 2016
    Like the dude literally thought it was funny to contact someone from the boards mom on Facebook. i believe he said something to  her about fucking i cant remember doe.  He can suck a fat dick.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    HE KILLED HIMSELF 
    image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    And he got his mom in on it :)))
    image Photobucket
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dranyam said:
    Dime said:
    Because alot of people on this forum take the opportunity to jump down his throat for everything lol 

dude no offense but the majority of the time you have posted here Erik hasn't even posted. Hes a walking hypocrite and deserves every piece of shade people thrown  his way. 
     Why would I be offended by that? Lol and no I'm not saying Erik is innocent or that he's above anyone else here. He says some rude, ignorant ass shit. I'm just saying sometimes he does absolutely nothing and everyone jumps on him for no reason. Example: yesterday when he was happy about getting a cheap XBox1, you threw shade at him for no reason. He wasn't even bragging, he was just hyped. On the other hand, he attacked Gary just a minute ago for no reason so ya know he does invite it himself at times. I'm just saying as a neautral observer, sometimes he does nothing and gets fucked with beyond like typical MU fuckery. Tis all. 
    Then again I'm just a sandbag noob so ya know 
    edited September 2016
    Do you know why I threw that shade?

dude has said for countless years that he doesn't care what people say and we're not worth his time or reaponse. And then always responds with essays.  

Theres a a reason why after all these years the people who are still here, and the people who  have joined and stayed, are still here. It's because we're all a lot similar than we think or perceive. He wants to act like he's better or above everyone. I'm not standing for that and will expose his bitch made insecurities every single chance I'm bored. 
    edited September 2016
    Like it's just because something that is so easy that I just do it to entertain myself when I'm bored. You saw it. All it took was a simple jab for the drama to be cascaded yesterday. If he didn't bite no one would give him shit nearly as much.
    I wasn't trying to be an asshole. I like this place. And I can see where you're coming from. 
    Yeah I know you weren't trying to be an asshole. I didn't mean comments negatively towards you at all. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lmao salty ass fatfuck. Keep ridin my dick. You jus admitted I get under your skin. Good. Now hopefully your stroke comes sooner than later.
    What? No I didn't lol. I said you see yourself better than everyone else. That doesn't get under my skin lol. I don't let other people effect my mood. I just think it's fun to talk shit when I'm bored because it sets you off lol. You can keep trying to spin things delusionaly in your favor over there in Chicagoland doe.

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited September 2016
    dranyam said:
    Yeah I know you weren't trying to be an asshole. I didn't mean comments negatively towards you at all. 
    dude youre almost deepthroating Dime... and he is brown proly uncut... ive heard brown peeps got large shalongz... dude is it true what they say?
    Post edited by Stoned_Catz on

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

dranyam said:
    What? No I didn't lol. I said you see yourself better than everyone else. That doesn't get under my skin lol. I don't let other people effect my mood. I just think it's fun to talk shit when I'm bored because it sets you off lol. You can keep trying to spin things delusionaly in your favor over there in Chicagoland doe.

I don't think I'm better than anyone but you and Catz. Yall are pure examples of white trash. Yall are the only 2 on here I actually hate. UP as well cause I'm a better human being than any self admitted piece of shit racist. But sure, "everyone". 
    The definition of whit trash when googled is " poor white people, generally who live in the south"

>makes more money than you 

Except you don't. You have no clue bout my money situation.
    edited September 2016
    Lmao salty ass fatfuck. Keep ridin my dick. You jus admitted I get under your skin. Good. Now hopefully your stroke comes sooner than later.
    i hope i die first before erik im gonna fukkin haunt that fukker and when he dies ill be there to kick his ever livin soul and batter that fukkr

[-(

blue turbins

dranyam said:

I don't think I'm better than anyone but you and Catz. Yall are pure examples of white trash. Yall are the only 2 on here I actually hate. UP as well cause I'm a better human being than any self admitted piece of shit racist. But sure, "everyone". 
    hate on me bitch... its a good thing that way it is wit it is bitch

[-(

blue turbins

edited September 2016
    And you change who you hate around here on a yearly basis. youve even admitted to liking me in the past when you actually got to talk to me lol. You're just insecure so words hurt you and you flip a lid even after 10 years. 

But you have said on multiple occasions that you are better than people. I like to put those people in their place sometimes because it's easy.