Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    erik is a mainstream sheepz waiting for a horny muslim to fukk his sheep ass.. or gnomez the sheep fukkr... which ever is the case

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Except you don't. You have no clue bout my money situation.
    mom did welfare check get deposited yet... i dont care you need your meds mom i need new air labronz bitch fukk u mom make tuna steaks and clean eggs = erik

fukkin eggs cleanest food lol .... fukkin gwad

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dranyam said:
    And you change who you hate around here on a yearly basis. youve even admitted to liking me in the past when you actually got to talk to me lol. You're just insecure so words hurt you and you flip a lid even after 10 years. 

But you have said on multiple occasions that you are better than people. I like to put those people in their place sometimes because it's easy. 
    Better than everyone tho? No. 
    And yea there's other people I used to like on here too that were cool before revealing themselves as a bitch. Same thing IRL. Your point? 

"Put me in my place" tho. Lmfao. Imagine a world where a fatass from the Internet affected me enough to "put me in my place".

Jus remember, as much as you may hate me, as much of a loser as I apparently am, I know I still get more pussy than you.
    dude your ancestors were Neanderthals your DNA would come back scientist would be like we found the missing link one step up the evolutionary scale from Neanderthal it would be Nobel Prize worthy of a find. eriks DNA would prove Darwin's theory of evolution

[-(

blue turbins

erik godless fukkin heathen... like the waterboy... without religion... mamma said but mamma said... homeschooled filled with bitchmade nonsense

[-(

blue turbins

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    dranyam said:
    And you change who you hate around here on a yearly basis. youve even admitted to liking me in the past when you actually got to talk to me lol. You're just insecure so words hurt you and you flip a lid even after 10 years. 

But you have said on multiple occasions that you are better than people. I like to put those people in their place sometimes because it's easy. 
    Better than everyone tho? No. 
    And yea there's other people I used to like on here too that were cool before revealing themselves as a bitch. Same thing IRL. Your point? 

"Put me in my place" tho. Lmfao. Imagine a world where a fatass from the Internet affected me enough to "put me in my place".

Jus remember, as much as you may hate me, as much of a loser as I apparently am, I know I still get more pussy than you.

So what you're saying is...you let pussy define who you are. 
    inb4lists
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >Comin from a faggot who gets none but some Manti Te'o train stops.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    [-(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    u still runnin ure pussyface

[-(

blue turbins

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    >Avoiding the question
    >???
    >Is actually Trump
    inb4lists
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The hotel was $420 (lol). They charged an extra $100 security deposit and said it should be refunded after checkout. We split the bill with help from my mom but everything was run off of my account. I wake up today to see they took another $100 bringing us up to over $600. I call the hotel and this chick keeps telling me I was charged the $420 and tries to tell me about the $100 deposit. Told her I fucking get that, that doesn't explain this other $100. She's absolutely no use to me, so I call my bank. Woman at the bank looks at it and really has no clue what the fuck is going on. It's a hot mess that sounds even more confusing than what I'm seeing through the app. Somewhere there's a $200 hold meanwhile I don't see anything like that. She said just wait another day for everything to officially post and if there's anything over  $420, they will handle it and told me not to bother calling the hotel myself again. 
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Delivery drivers saying I put the wrong address on my Amazon order. No asshole, you just can't read. Mullen St and Mellen St are not the same place. Fuck you and bring me my damn shit.

Also, fuck the township for the dumb fucking street names one letter apart. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    TRUMP said:
    meanwhile some lucky fucker on melon st got a 5/16ths 410a AC gauge adapter.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    meanwhile some lucky fucker on melon st got some dope anime figures 
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

meanwhile some lucky fucker on melon st got a dope $100 Real Doll out of China on ebay

TRUMP said:
    meanwhile some lucky fucker on melon st got some amazing slh seeds

I could see you wanting these.

meanwhile some lucky fucker on melon st got some dope anime figures 

I could see you wanting these.

TRUMP said:
    meanwhile some lucky fucker on melon st just got a new fleshlight

:-?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Got busted smoking in the room perhaps?
    We did smoke in the room but not much at all. Everything posted and all is well this morning. Shit there was an all out rave in the hotel after the second night. I was walking around and heard pumping bass and saw security frantically running around. W
    image Photobucket