Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude satan u are the fukkin devil look what u started

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    edited October 2016
    I swear iv called every damn doctors office in the city and none of them are accepting new patients. Wtf is even the point of having insurance if i can't use it. About to cut it off and save myself 300$ a month. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Damn, up. Did they go over punctuation when you were in school?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited October 2016
    http://heatst.com/culture-wars/supreme-court-redskins/?mod=sm_fb_post

Depending on the ruling, a lot of death metal and punk bands are going to have to change their names 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Any time one of my roommates watches something on Netflix my internet connection goes down the shitter. fuck Comcast. I live in the Silicon Valley and my internet is poverty 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    proly ure box get a dual band

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'm sure mommy is pumping the kids full of daddy sucks lies.
    She fucking told both of them that I tried to kill her and they both told dhr that they saw me trying to. I had to remind the case worker that Roman was asleep during the entire ordeal and that Leilani was inside and oblivious to it, going so far that she was playing with her toys on the front porch while I was sitting on a chair, handcuffed talking to the cops. It's bugging the shit outta me
    slap said:
    Any time one of my roommates watches something on Netflix my internet connection goes down the shitter. fuck Comcast. I live in the Silicon Valley and my internet is poverty 
    Probably a router problem
    Honestly, it prolly won't take much to fix my relationship with them. She's not the greatest mom. She screams at them constantly, lies to them, just kinda generally lets them down all the time. They're not naive to her bullshit. As soon as I have them in front of me, it's not going to take much for me to get back into their good graces. It also doesn't hurt that my parents and sister have money to spoil them. They looooooove my parents and they hate her mom. Her mom is a lazy bum that lets her dogs shit inside the house and eat food off of her plate. One of the dogs bites Roman every time he goes there. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Someone's dog bites my kid especially more than once it's getting curb stomped. And fuck all those oo but poor dog people. Child>dog 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Animals >>>>>>>>>>>
    edited October 2016
    Dog gets a pass the first time as long as its not a super violent harmful bite. They are wild animals after all. After that id have to say its on the parent for letting their kid be around an animal that someone has that clearly they shouldn't have around kids. Dog doesn't deserve a curb stomp for that.

Also not blaming Satan. Its Amanda's mom and by the sounds of it he would prefer it if his kids didn't go over there. 
    My son is 7, daughter is 4

I've kicked the shit outta that dog before, but generally I wasn't allowed at that house because Amanda was always embarrassed of the condition. I went there about a month ago to drop off some money and the had 3 shit piles on the floor right inside the door. There was a couch on the front porch that had piles with maggots in them. Pure filth
    I highly doubt he ever really talked to the cops other than telling him that he kicked them out and that he tried to get them to get off his porch and the guy attacked him.

A good lawyer could get him off even if he was guilty so hopefully things work in his favor since it seems he was in the right.  
    They didn't take a statement from me at all
    I didn't kick it from under her anyway. Just kinda pulled it from her. She didn't fall on the ground or anything
    Just realized I put $5 into the juke box for 5 songs, and they paused the music halfway through song one for the Hawks game, and now im mad.
    Fucking rip off jukebox in the first place at a buck a song.  
    I was sick of listening to shitty pop music
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Korn song and video suck ass. Very disappointed. So far I've only liked one of the three singles and that sucks because I've at least liked every album they've released even if I didn't love it. But this album is just giving me bad vibes so far. The guitar work is just boring as fuck and bland. No creativity at all. Ray is getting a little better but on the other hand I feel like JD isn't singing with sincerity at all. Just following the hype train of "This is our come back album" and forcing everything to sound whack just to hype fans up instead of it being organic. This sucks. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    >friends step daughter is supposed to have no contact with the dad
    >she gets caught hiding and deleting messages off her PlayStation
    >friend pulls the hard drive and hooks it to his computer
    >finds all the deleted shit
    >dad wants daughter to live with him even though he is a dead beat
    >is telling the daughter to say that the step dad touches her so dad gets custody

Some fucking people man. Thankfully he now has the full convo for proof of what a manipulative scumbag the dad really is.

Pass the god damn butter.