Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    I will say though, its weird you have that view point, but think Im weird trying to meet and build a relationship with the family early, and would ask for blessing/permission for like marriage/courting things 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They're family. If you cant swallow you're pride in times of need to accept help from family and close frends, then I dont know what to tell ya. 

I honestly probably will end up living with my parents for the rest of my life though =))
    No, they are your girlfriends family. You aren't married to her, you're just dating... And the picture you are trying to drive home for them is "Hey... Im such a catch for your daughter that Im moving in here, because your purpose here is to accommodate me since I dont have my shit together". Honestly, I don't even think i would allow any of my daughters to have their loser bf live in my house. If they asked me that I'd probably look at them with a confused look in my eyes and say "Where along the way did I fuck up my parenting so badly that you've chosen someone who can't take care of themselves???"

And honestly even if I were married, you still don't do that shit. It's more okay, but not really. Ahh why the fuck am I trying to convince you who has barely had a gf, of what it is like being married to someone.
    That's the problem. You should give a fuck. You should have more respect for yourself. Big man here with all these high morals about who is worthy enough to date him, yet thinks everyone has to take care of him :| pa-lease. grow up.
    Where did I say I expect everyone to take care of me?
    I will say though, its weird you have that view point, but think Im weird trying to meet and build a relationship with the family early, and would ask for blessing/permission for like marriage/courting things 
    Is this directed at me? If so, I didnt ever say you were weird for trying to have a relationship with a potential gf's family early. It's old fashioned, but not what I would have said is weird.
    :-?
    We are talking about a hypothetical situation where you are going to move into your gf's parents house. In this hypothetical situation are you saying you would move in and pay her parents 1/4 of the mortgage on the house, pay 1/4 of the heating/cooling costs, 1/4 of the electricity costs, and only eat food you purchase? If no- Then they are subsidizing your life there. You are an expense to them, and thus they are effectively taking care of you. Im not saying they are wiping your ass for you, but ass wiping isnt a big step from what you would hypothetically already be demanding them to do for you. 
    We are talking about a hypothetical situation where you are going to move into your gf's parents house. In this hypothetical situation are you saying you would move in and pay her parents 1/4 of the mortgage on the house, pay 1/4 of the heating/cooling costs, 1/4 of the electricity costs, and only eat food you purchase? If no- Then they are subsidizing your life there. You are an expense to them, and thus they are effectively taking care of you. Im not saying they are wiping your ass for you, but ass wiping isnt a big step from what you would hypothetically already be demanding them to do for you. 
    Oh. Nah, I wouldnt mooch. Id pay my part. If I cant pay with money, Id do chores around the house to earn my keep.

Also lol@ "you should have more respect for yourself" =))
    It's true... Go to McFuck and look. I wasn't speaking up in your defense, but also wasn't apart of the lynch mob hounding you for being old fashion. I do agree with them in general that it's no longer apart of society to be so old fashioned, however I also dont think it is odd per say. That's not how I am, but you being that way doesnt bother me.

Now your views of sex, specifically never wanting to have it... 100% against that. that you are flat out wrong on and need to get over your little dick syndrome.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Thing is, he is a part of this family now. My parents love him and he helps out around this place quite a bit. He just needs to work on some shit and I'm gonna be here for him through it. My parents are as well, but no one else more than me. He's been through a lot, has lived in a few different states, and has been to over 10 different countries. He's definitely not a loser just because he lives here lol
    imageimage
    Oh. Nah, I wouldnt mooch. Id pay my part. If I cant pay with money, Id do chores around the house to earn my keep.

Also lol@ "you should have more respect for yourself" =))
    okay. I mean in general though when you hear of someone moving in with their gf's parents house... That has mooch written all over it. It's almost an implied assumption imo.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I would do just about anything to not have to live with my parents. It would fuck with my anxiety too much to have an extra set of eyes on my business like that
    Thing is, he is a part of this family now. My parents love him and he helps out around this place quite a bit. He just needs to work on some shit and I'm gonna be here for him through it. My parents are as well, but no one else more than me. He's been through a lot, has lived in a few different states, and has been to over 10 different countries. He's definitely not a loser just because he lives here lol
    this is good to hear. :)
    It gets annoying sometimes but they keep to themselves 99% of the time. As long as I'm happy and protected, it's smooth sailing. Plus it helps my mom out if we're around because we can get her the things she needs since she can't leave the house. My dad does but usually gets things wrong lol
    imageimage
    why can't she leave the house?

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    words muhfukkerz
    I love winning with women
    It's true... Go to McFuck and look. I wasn't speaking up in your defense, but also wasn't apart of the lynch mob hounding you for being old fashion. I do agree with them in general that it's no longer apart of society to be so old fashioned, however I also dont think it is odd per say. That's not how I am, but you being that way doesnt bother me.

Now your views of sex, specifically never wanting to have it... 100% against that. that you are flat out wrong on and need to get over your little dick syndrome.
    Meh

She has MS and also has a migraine everyday
    imageimage
    edited June 2015

She has MS and also has a migraine everyday
    bummer. MS sucks.
    It does. My grandma wants us to come up to her house but we have to wait until he has a day off and she's well enough to get out of the house. 
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    Shit if he's drinking a 1.75 liter bottle every 3-5 days nigga ain't even got a problem. Must be a serious lightweight.