Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
     You just cant get it unless you try it, and until you do your opinions are ignorant and mean nothing
    Motherfucker this goes both ways
    inb4lists
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Take this conversation the fuck outta this thread 
    Dawn you can stay though
    i want to hear more about your girl on girl experiences....
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    To paraphrase all of you:
    until you give up sex and live abstinant, none of you will understand. You just cant get it unless you try it, and until you do your opinions are ignorant and mean nothing
    It'll never happen because I'm not a moron and don't like to torture myself
    Im not a moron either, and Im not torturing myself. 

As unhappy as I am, I will be even more unhappy as a whoring sex addict
    Whatever helps you sleep at night. You reek of failure. You readily admit it. It's a defense mechanism to act like you're something higher than "normies" because you're really just scared and can't hang
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Ok. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    At the end of the day, whether we engage in slutlust or celibacy, we're just "hurting" ourselves and will ultimately die sad and alone anyway. So who cares? 

Honestly, I think you're as delusional and extreme as you think I am. I think its unhealthy. But whatever. Nobody here as a normal view of sex (accept maybe Slap). The rest of us are either hypersex or nonsex. No normal middle ground.
    I wish I got laid as much as you think I do. Just because I allow myself to be tagged as a swinger doesn't mean my life is a constant fuckfest. I'm actually really clean about it. We mostly meet people on social networking that are mature and adult about it. It's not like I slurve from party to party drunkenly stabbing my cock into random meat. Even when we hosted Amanda's coworker last week, it was mostly the girls going at it for my visual pleasure. I haven't been to an orgy since I returned to MU. It's just something we dabble in every 4-6 months. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You go to two different extremes. It's either sluts or no sex at all. Doesn't matter if someone has sex with 2 people or 20,  they're all sluts because they "gave in" and found enjoyment in sex. While you claim we have no "normal middle ground", neither do you. And what people view as "normal", varies. Normal doesn't exist because it's all varied opinion. 
    imageimage
    To me, "Normal" is only being with someone you're married to, or at the very least in an incredibly long relationship with. With intention of reproduction. 
    Just because you're in a long relationship, or even married, does not mean you have intentions of having children. So if that intention isn't there the couple still shouldn't have sex?
    imageimage
    Just because you're in a long relationship, or even married, does not mean you have intentions of having children. So if that intention isn't there the couple still shouldn't have sex?
    Yea
    That's not normal...at all. Regardless of your view of normal. Normal isn't an opinion. 
    Religion fucked your shit up son
    imageimage
    I will say though: the 2 greatest and most memorable orgasms I've ever had were the ones that resulted in my kids. There was something special there. 

@Gnomez That happen for you?
    Religion fucked your shit up son
    If ya say so
    It's pretty obvious. The only people I know with that specific view on sex in long relationships/marraige are extremely religious individuals. Imo these are the keys to a healthy long lasting relationship: Honesty; Loyalty; Healthy sex life; Conversation; No secrets (even though that can tie in with honesty, but still). Idc if you don't agree
    imageimage
    Back on the original topic:
    came back from mowing a few lawns, my mom is fine. 

She claims shes having a midlife crisis
    BASED said:
     I think its unhealthy. But whatever. Nobody here as a normal view of sex (accept maybe Slap). The rest of us are either hypersex or nonsex. No normal middle ground.
    1) except*

2) lol wut
    You seem like you got a good head under that fro
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Running out of cocaine :-L