Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It used to last two days. Progress
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Fine.

So the person I'm with is, pretty much, a high functioning alcoholic. I can usually contain all of that as long as his mind doesn't run rampant and his emotions don't go everywhere. Because when they do he drinks more 9 times out of 10. Well Wednesday night all through Thursday, that's what happened. I'm not even sure how to be honest. But after so long down that path he doesn't listen to me at all. He increasingly kept pissing me off throughout the night and caused me to not give a fuck what he did as long as he didn't wake my dad up. I punched him in the face a few times, chest once and put him in a choke hold after he punched the floor 2-3 times. Cuz my initial thought was, "fucking great...doesn't fucking listen and now he's gonna wake dad up..I don't wanna deal with that at all." Dad didn't wake up thank Odin. He didn't crash until sometime passed 5 am. Subsequently I just slept on the floor. 

Woke up, had a monster and a smoke. Took a shower thinking today will be a fuck ton smoother like it usually is after he falls off the beaten path. But nah, not this time. I kept trying to contain his crazy ass but after a while I can't do anything about stumbling into things and being obnoxious. He's got shitty enough balance when sober so when he's drunk/trashed it's worse lol. And a 5'3 105 lb chick trying to keep a 6'3/4 240 (?) Lb dude balanced doesn't work very well anyway. So he managed to piss me off enough to where I stopped giving a fuck again. I even said some fucked up shit to him in front of my parents which prompted backlash on me. 

So everything caused my parents to have a long discussion with him while I sat in the garage trying not to kill anyone and be away from all human contact for a while. By the end of the night last night (around 10 or so) everything was fine. Made him food and he went to sleep. Which was perfect timing because he had to go to work at 11 this morning. All in all he had 1 and a half bottles, maybe a little over, of 1.75 liters of vodka in 24-25 hours. Which is waaay more than usual. Normally one bottle of that will last 3-5 days. 

So yeah, fuck the last two days

>:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Fucking women. 

My mom is obviously mad or bothered by something. So I ask "whats wrong"
    "Nothing"

Then she goes off brooding and sighing. 

Why cant you just say whats wrong? Fuck
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Probably because she doesn't want to talk about it or she specifically doesn't want to talk to you about it
    imageimage
    Now my mom is fucking crying. What the fuck. 

Shes so hard to live with sometimes. Irrational and moody. 
    like 20 mins ago, shes all fine and happy. "Its a nice day. Want to go see a movie? Ect"

I go take a piss. Come out, she's moody and crying. Wtf.
    Sounds like she has mood swings, can be close to having or is on her period, could be pregnant again, or she could be bipolar. Idk because I know nothing about your mom besides the very little you've bitched about. 
    imageimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Maybe you should move out 
    could be pregnant again, 
    =))

Nah, she's just a moody person. 

Turns out she's upset because me and my brother dont go out and do things enough, and we dont go out enough as a whole family :-|

Boomhauer said:
    Maybe you should move out 
    Not realistic long term atm.

I do have an apartment in Nashville though. Im paying rent and Im not even there =))
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How is it not realistic if you're already paying rent? 
    Boomhauer said:
    How is it not realistic if you're already paying rent? 
    I said longterm. 

Im only paying $400 a month. But its short term. Only for the school year. Its cheaper than living in a dorm on campus. But its only until next summer. Im running off of money I made last summer. 

Then Im moving back home

A job out of college isnt going to be enough for me to live off of long term. 

Also, unless my brother or one of my friends agree to live with me for the rest of my life, I dont want to live alone. So it works out staying with my rents for now. 
    She's been like this forever though.

Depression and anger are genetic on her side. Its where I get it from. 
    And you'd love your son even if he decided to be celibate, dont lie.
    Celibacy is ok dude. :-|

How is that not "slightly ok"?
    Celibacy is fine...but thinking about sex in the way you think of it, isn't. There is a difference 
    imageimage
    Not really. 

I think sex is immoral. Most people who decide to stay celibate believe that as well
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    She's been like this forever though.

Depression and anger are genetic on her side. Its where I get it from. 
    Translation: I accept failure. Blame genetics

Not really. 

I think sex is immoral. Most people who decide to stay celibate believe that as well
    Translation: I accept failure. Blame morality