Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    You say this but you're views are perverted and extreme as well.

How is celibacy a glitch in DNA?

You say you dont respect the lifestyle, well I dont respect the promiscuious life style. Glad we're on the same page. 

And its not giving up, its realization of who I am, what I can do, and what I really want and realizing love, sex, and relationships are not part of it. 

Also, yes Im old fashioned. So fucking what?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Can't stop thinking about Halloween. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You're beyond old fashioned and not only that, talking to you is like talking to a dog expecting it to have a full intellectual conversation with you
    imageimage
    To paraphrase all of you:
    until you give up sex and live abstinant, none of you will understand. You just cant get it unless you try it, and until you do your opinions are ignorant and mean nothing
    I've gone well over a year without sex before. It's not hard. But because of that I ended up having wet dreams quite a few times a month. All of us have been virgins before too..it's not like we forget or anything. If our opinions are ignorant and mean nothing wtf do you talk to any of us at all for? Why do you reply? We've been through more than you have and have experienced a lot more..yet we're the ignorant ones
    imageimage
    Same reason you reply to me
    And yes you've been virgins, but you've never been celibate. Just because you hadnt had sex yet didnt mean you didnt want it.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

You say you dont respect the lifestyle, well I dont respect the promiscuious life style. Glad we're on the same page. 

And its not giving up, its realization of who I am, what I can do, and what I really want and realizing love, sex, and relationships are not part of it. 

I'm not extreme. Extreme is eating shit or suffocating yourself. I'm just honest about my desires and found a mate that's on the same page

Celibacy is a glitch because it  doesn't progress the species. Otherwise everyone would be born agendered

It is giving up. You hide behind your bullshit because Ms McFuck didn't accept your advances. If you had no urge at all you wouldn't have even tried

You're only "old fashioned" when it's convenient. Otherwise, your celibacy would be accompanied by you going to seminary school or joining a temple. Those who chose celibacy in the old ways, did so out of moral obligation to something they felt higher than themselves. You do it because you're afraid of failure with women
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    You realize the same thing can be applied go your views right? Cycles
    BASED said:
    You realize the same thing can be applied go your views right? Cycles
    My point
    You just view everyone that has sex as animals. We reply to you to hopefully shed some light on you, help you out somehow, maybe get you to listen. But you don't. We will always be wrong you will always be right. You preach about being celibate and talking shit on sex, but you've barely even kissed someone. So guess what? You're opinion on the matter is just as ignorant as you claim all of our opinions are. 
    imageimage

SATAN said:

I'm not extreme. Extreme is eating shit or suffocating yourself. I'm just honest about my desires and found a mate that's on the same page

Celibacy is a glitch because it  doesn't progress the species. Otherwise everyone would be born agendered

It is giving up. You hide behind your bullshit because Ms McFuck didn't accept your advances. If you had no urge at all you wouldn't have even tried

You're only "old fashioned" when it's convenient. Otherwise, your celibacy would be accompanied by you going to seminary school or joining a temple. Those who chose celibacy in the old ways, did so out of moral obligation to something they felt higher than themselves. You do it because you're afraid of failure with women
    You are extreme. You jump from "sex in a relationship is healthy and moral" to "im going to fuck everyone anyone who is game"

Homosexuality cant further the species either. Is that a glitch? If so, why is that glitch ok?

Ms Mcfuck was a special attempt. Outside of her, I have no desire to try for other women

Ive honestly been thinking about studying at a temple for a while once I graduate. I have 0 intention of engaging in sexual activity in my life. And I am old fashioned. But society isnt. So will obviously live differently. 
    BASED said:
    Also there's a thread for this you fucks
    Started from my conversation about my mother. Blame them. 

You just view everyone that has sex as animals. We reply to you to hopefully shed some light on you, help you out somehow, maybe get you to listen. But you don't. We will always be wrong you will always be right. You preach about being celibate and talking shit on sex, but you've barely even kissed someone. So guess what? You're opinion on the matter is just as ignorant as you claim all of our opinions are. 
    Ok. You're a slut cunt. I dont care anymore.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    until you give up sex and live abstinant, none of you will understand. You just cant get it unless you try it, and until you do your opinions are ignorant and mean nothing
    It'll never happen because I'm not a moron and don't like to torture myself
    SATAN said:
    It'll never happen because I'm not a moron and don't like to torture myself
    Im not a moron either, and Im not torturing myself. 

As unhappy as I am, I will be even more unhappy as a whoring sex addict
    Homosexuality technically doesn't further the species since two males and two females together can't physically have a child together. But the sperm and eggs work so if the couple chooses they can have kids. Not only that they can also adopt one of the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of children that are in the foster care system. So when it really comes down to it they aren't really fucking up progress much at all
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies