Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've known a lot of people with addiction (pills, heroin, cocaine, etc). Some have got sober, others OD'd. Doesn't mean I stop being friends with them because their dumb decisions prove to be too much of a hassle :|
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Friends is one thing. Dating/living with one is another
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    But, if ya like him, ya like him. 
    He was 50x's worse back in nov/dec/beginning of jan. I even put my fist through a wall back then haha
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Your last response sounded a lot like something my mom would say to make excuses for my step dad's alcoholism and the physical violence he did to her, my brothers, and myself. Please don't bother responding to that last sentence, it was just an observation and you have nothing to prove to me.

If you like him, and he is providing benefits to your relationship with him, then that's all that matters. For the time being anyways.
    edited June 2015
    You can view it however you wish tbh
    imageimage
    I can't ever imagine living with my girlfriends parents. That concept is so foreign to me. I think I'd rather be living on the street then imposing on my gf's parents. What is this... pride? I'd feel like doing that would be admitting failure.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'll just say it once cuz I feel this is a place to be honest and I'll drop it
    leah you're a fucking retard if you stay with him
    That's  all
    You can view it however you wish tbh
    I'm not viewing it any particular way. I literally have no opinion on your relationship because I know nothing about it. I was only commenting on an observation I made between the similar characteristics of one relationship i've experienced, to that of a relationship you were describing. Is it the same? No. different people, and I don't have the full picture.
    Well if it was up to me, we wouldn't be living here. But then we wouldn't have a car or would be able to do really anything unless it was in walking distance. And pride? 
    imageimage
    I can't ever imagine living with my girlfriends parents. That concept is so foreign to me. I think I'd rather be living on the street then imposing on my gf's parents. What is this... pride? I'd feel like doing that would be admitting failure.
    Id be ok with it
    Well if it was up to me, we wouldn't be living here. But then we wouldn't have a car or would be able to do really anything unless it was in walking distance. And pride? 
    Aren't you ultimately the person who gets to make the final decision on where you will be living? So I don't know where you live geographically speaking, however if I was you and was done living with my parents, I'd just find myself a good apartment that was in the middle of your life. Cars are a money pit, and if you get a good location to live then you really dont need one. mass transit is cities are great, more people should use them.

But for the record I wasn't saying that I thought it was wrong for a child who is now an adult to go live with their parents while they get back on their feet. This is what you are doing and that's perfectly fine. I was only saying that if I was your boyfriend, I don't think I would be able to swallow my pride, and move into your parents place with you. I personally would rather die. If anything I would be asking you to move into my place with me...

In general I think you give way too much loyalty to guys you fall in love with. On one hand it's a pretty admirable trait that you will give so much to a relationship.... On the other-hand how do you know if the person is really deserving of that loyalty?
    Id be ok with it
    Why? Tell me why you wouldn't feel like a loser? Note - Im not talking about moving in with your own parents. Or even having a girl move in to your parents house with you assuming they were cool with that. No... Im strictly talking about how can you as a man be okay with moving into your girlfriends parents house?

For the record I also wouldnt borrow money from my girlfriends parents. I wouldnt ask them to help me out of any jam. On the whole, i've always viewed my gf's parents as someone who is completely off-limits for making myself any sort of burden for them. They already have to deal with the fact that I am fucking with their daughter.... I've done enough =)) :))
    Id be ok with it
    Why? Tell me why you wouldn't feel like a loser? Note - Im not talking about moving in with your own parents. Or even having a girl move in to your parents house with you assuming they were cool with that. No... Im strictly talking about how can you as a man be okay with moving into your girlfriends parents house?

For the record I also wouldnt borrow money from my girlfriends parents. I wouldnt ask them to help me out of any jam. On the whole, i've always viewed my gf's parents as someone who is completely off-limits for making myself any sort of burden for them. They already have to deal with the fact that I am fucking with their daughter.... I've done enough =)) :))
    They're family. If you cant swallow you're pride in times of need to accept help from family and close frends, then I dont know what to tell ya. 

I honestly probably will end up living with my parents for the rest of my life though =))
    They're family. If you cant swallow you're pride in times of need to accept help from family and close frends, then I dont know what to tell ya. 

I honestly probably will end up living with my parents for the rest of my life though =))
    No, they are your girlfriends family. You aren't married to her, you're just dating... And the picture you are trying to drive home for them is "Hey... Im such a catch for your daughter that Im moving in here, because your purpose here is to accommodate me since I dont have my shit together". Honestly, I don't even think i would allow any of my daughters to have their loser bf live in my house. If they asked me that I'd probably look at them with a confused look in my eyes and say "Where along the way did I fuck up my parenting so badly that you've chosen someone who can't take care of themselves???"

And honestly even if I were married, you still don't do that shit. It's more okay, but not really. Ahh why the fuck am I trying to convince you who has barely had a gf, of what it is like being married to someone.
    edited June 2015
    This is why I felt no need to go into any detail over why I was irate. He has done everything for himself since he was in hs. But everything went to shit where he was living because of bs out of his control. He was fed up and we decided he'd come back with me. This isn't ideal but he's starting over. He only brought clothes and essentials with him and left everything else behind (personally built computer, game systems, tvs, games, furniture, etc. He just left it all to his roommates. They can do whatever they want with it because being with me and starting over was more important than staying somewhere that was sucking the life out of him. 

I live in a small town in the northern panhandle of WV about 40-50 minutes outside of downtown Pittsburgh PA. There's isn't really any public transportation. And cab prices are like 50 bucks to just go a short distance around here. Apartments that aren't disgusting are hard to find as well. If you want to do anything around here you have to have a car to do so. And ever since the fracking and oil industry put it's massive dick everywhere around here, prices for such things have gone from 450 a month to anywhere from 850 and up. It's ridiculous and a bunch of bs if you ask me. I'm going to give it 4 years and I'm getting us out of this valley. Because in reality it's nothing but a blackhole. I keep thinking about moving to Oregon 
    imageimage
    Yeah that sounds like a really shitty place to live. Consider moving to Spokane WA. It's a fairly big city, weed legalized, very cheap to live (appartments, etc), lots of places to work...

No, they are your girlfriends family. You aren't married to her, you're just dating... And the picture you are trying to drive home for them is "Hey... Im such a catch for your daughter that Im moving in here, because your purpose here is to accommodate me since I dont have my shit together". Honestly, I don't even think i would allow any of my daughters to have their loser bf live in my house. If they asked me that I'd probably look at them with a confused look in my eyes and say "Where along the way did I fuck up my parenting so badly that you've chosen someone who can't take care of themselves???"

And honestly even if I were married, you still don't do that shit. It's more okay, but not really. Ahh why the fuck am I trying to convince you who has barely had a gf, of what it is like being married to someone.
    This is why I felt no need to go into any detail over why I was irate.
    That's fine... Don't get offended. I even admitted I didn't know the full story.