Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Also, Toni Storm is retarded thick for no reason got damn.
    New Jack died. Definitely not a good person but definitely some iconic hardcore moments under his belt lmao. RIP.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I actually saw New Jack twice at local indy shows here in Dallas. Dude was legit scary as fuck, but seemed to work with the people here pretty well. What a wild career. I'm guessing an overdose? 
    Heart attack so prolly coke related. He talked heavily about his coke habit on his Dark Side Of The Ring episode.
    Just bought a ticket for AEW Dynamite in July \m/
    Sat next to Lance Archer at this local arena football game.

Aleister Black to AEW was dope as fuck. Surprise reveal was the first legitimately hype moment in wrestling for me in a long ass time. I knew it was coming once WWE’s retarded asses dropped him, but I didn’t expect them to scoop him literally overnight like that.

Arguably my favorite. Hoping AEW uses him correctly now. These are the kind of pickups they need to be making instead of old ass has beens. A name like Aleister brings actual prestige to the brand.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Lol @ AEW using anyone correctly

Fucking John Cena hahahahahahaha I fucking died laughing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That whole shit was a mess and yet another dirty win for Roman what a surprise. Guess the only one they gon allow to take the belt off the golden boy is the Roman Reigns before Roman Reigns lmao. Fuck WWE for real. Same shit different day.
    Yea so Cena jus dropped promo of the year.

The craziest part about it is the fact that that was a shoot promo. Absolutely nothing he said was storyline. His whole main point of “WWE has been trying to force Roman down everyone’s throat for the past 10 years only because he is their next best chance and it is NOT WORKING.” and “You are so protected that nobody else even has a CHANCE against you.” was some 4th wall breaking shit because that is literally the reality of the situation. There’s nothing fabricated about that.

Plus that jab about Roman running Ambrose/Moxley out of WWE and over to AEW.

A 20+ minute shoot promo in 2021. I never thought I’d see the day. Cena definitely gets his dick sucked because I don’t think there’s a single other dude in that locker room that they would allow to do that.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Cm Punk coming back tonight? 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Goddamn that pop from the crowd was fucking insane and the promo after that was so damn good. What a time to be alive CM PUNK IS BACK BAYBAY!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Haven't followed wrestling heavy since like 2011 but AEW seems quality. Gonna try and start watching every week
    edited August 2021
    Cm Punk coming back tonight? 
    Shit like this needs to be kept under wraps way better. Somebody who doesn’t even watch wrestling regularly (Currently) knew this info. Ruins the whole shit even as big of a return as it is. I didn’t see the Rampage episode yet, I got it on DVR, but the hype for that moment went down the drain soon as it was public knowledge before it even happened.

Wit that said tho, Punk being on AEW’s roster now jus gave them a HUGE amount of firepower. Jus hope he didn’t sit in retirement too long and waste too much time. He literally retired right in the middle of his prime.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    WWE did the surprise right last night. There were rumblings of a Becky and Brock return but no one had a specific date like in Punk’s case. Although WWE fumbled it by having Becky squash Bianca and kill the crowd until the main event. Punk’s return was a great wrestling moment but it would have been even greater if no one knew it was happening. 

NOCAP said:
    Although WWE fumbled it by having Becky squash Bianca and kill the crowd until the main event. 
    AKA, they didn’t do it right whatsoever. They fuck up literally every single big moment. It’s actually mindblowing to watch. SummerSlam was garbage almost from top to bottom. I don’t even watch the female matches and don’t give a fuck about them, and that STILL made me sick and left a bad taste in my mouth for the rest of the PPV. Simply for the fact that it was jus a reminder that these retards make the same mistakes over and over again and it will never change until Vince dies. The way they did Bianca was straight disrespectful and it was Brock/Kofi all over again. Fans hated the company for that and of course they didn’t listen and learn from that. And the Brock return is laughable too. Brock or Roman holding the title hostage. That’s it. That’s yo only 2 options, like it’s been for years on end. Take your pick.

It’s vomit inducing at this point. I didn’t give a single flying fuck about either of those “big returns”. Vince hit the panic button cause Punk came back but that shit DID NOT WORK.
    Jus watched Rampage and I kinda take back what I said. It still definitely shoulda been kept under wraps, but holy fuck that was a magic moment nonetheless even being fully aware of the return. The crowd absolutely fucking lost it. Grown ass man crying his eyes out in the crowd lmao. That mighta been the most explosive reaction I ever seen in wrestling history. I’ll forever hate myself for not getting tickets. I didn’t think they’d do the Punk reveal at Rampage since it’s their secondary show. I figured if anything it would be at the All Out PPV since that’s in Chicago as well.

THE FUCKING GOAT IS BACK!! 🤘🏻🤘🏻
    Might need to cop an All Out ticket now. Punk alone makes it worth it.
    You should do it. The AEW show I went to recently was awesome. Best wrestling show I've seen in a long time.