Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    stopped watching WWE and AEW like a month ago. Can’t take this no crowd shit. AEW has found a way around that for the most part, but everything still feels like filler. Shit sucks

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Yeah or sucks without a crowd. I’ll still watch double or nothing and money on the roof 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Finally watched the Moxley vs Omega match from full gear in November and holy shit was that fucking awesome.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Yea best match I seen in as long as I can remember. Reminded me of what wrestling used to be. Those mfs killed eachother lmao.
    It was 6 months ago and I already knew Moxley won the match BUT I was still popping during the match.

Thinking I might check out the Cody vs Jericho match as well.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Anyone watching MitB?
    Match was ruined by the cinematic bullshit again. It was so simple and they still fucked it up. Do the roof stipulation wit the regular commentary and it could’ve been dope but they instead turned it into corny bullshit made for 7 year olds. What a surprise.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    RIP Shad Gaspard.

This fucking sucks. Dude died while out swimming at the beach. Just saw him and JTG at an indie show only months ago.
    Anyone know if any reliable hd streaming sites for the AEW ppv tonight? I’d like to check it out but don’t really want to drop $50 on it.
    Get a firestick and jailbreak it. That's how I watch all of my ppvs.

@NOCAP I think I’ll do that. Pretty good quality of the ppv’s and such?

Actually watching a YouTube vid on how to jailbreak the fire stick right now. However not sure what I will have to side load once it is jailbroken
    yes I use misfits lite and there are many options to choose for an event. 

Cool, appreciate the info. 
    Double Or Nothing was dope. Football field match was fun as fuck and something new. And it’s funny because how that was done was literally ALL that WWE had to do to make the corporate building MITB match something cool but of course they managed to fuck even that up and make it a complete joke. But overall fun ass PPV and best crowdless PPV so far by a fucking mile. Still managed to make it feel “big” even wit the circumstances.
    Matt Riddle and Jim Cornette got exposed for sexual assault. Won’t be surprised to see stories of bigger names getting outed. 2020 wild 

Bro they had full blown proof of Velveteen Dream being a pedo and he had a title match shortly after lmao. Vince don’t give a shit so nothing will happen to Riddle either.
    I think the dream allegations were cap and the screenshots were shopped

Sure enough, Riddle was in the very opening segment of SmackDown LMAO. Jus like I said. And there were rumors earlier that WWE was gonna pull his debut from the episode but clearly that didn’t happen.
    edited June 2020
    Scratch that, not only was he in the opening segment, but his very first main roster match is against AJ, who is Intercontinental champion. And he won. Was a non-title match tho. He ain’t going nowhere lmao. Don’t forget Vince literally got Jimmy Snuka off of what was very clearly a murder and still let him go out there every night and be a rockstar.