Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Lol when did Austin Theory get signed? Dude was wrestling local indie shows I used to go to in Dallas. Him and Sammy Guevara were the main heel tag team here. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Dude literally signed last month to NXT and they shot him straight to the main roster for right now
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    That was amazing =))
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh yeah, that Firefly Fun House match was amazing.

If you watch one thing all WrestleMania make it that.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Firefly Funhouse was one of the best things I've seen in a long time. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Yall are smoking. Started late so I jus finished but that Bray match was terrible. And I say that as a huge Bray fan, Bray’s prolly my favorite overall. 

Both “cinematic” matches were fucking garbage and corny and I get that they were implemented and even attempted in the first place due to the circumstances, but I truly hope that shit is never done again, especially when shit goes back to normal.

Also, both main title matches were fucking jokes. Goldberg you knew and expected because he’s a broken old man that can’t handle more than 3-4 minutes. But Brock and Drew was inexcusable. Both mfs can WORK in the ring so I had higher expectations for it and was actually looking forward to it. And given a proper 10-15 minutes at least, it could have been great. But the entire match consisted of 5 F5s and 4 Claymores. Terrible. Didn’t even try. Even tho the result was correct. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Can’t wait to see what Erik has to say when AEW has a cinematic match with broken Matt Hardy

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Nah Erik is smoking rocks. That fun house match was amazing 
    NOCAP said:
    Can’t wait to see what Erik has to say when AEW has a cinematic match with broken Matt Hardy

If you think I’m gonna cape for it, you thought wrong. I already fucking hate Broken Matt Hardy and that first segment he did on his first week of AEW where he teleported made me feel embarrassed to watch. Worst shit I seen in a while and I want him gone.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yo I saw Matt Hardy at a Red Robbin a year or two ago. He sat at the table right next to mine. When the waitress brought us to our table, me and my buddy looked at each other like "yo is that Matt Hardy sitting right behind us?" And then I made eye contact with him and he looked down right away cuz he knew that I knew and he didnt want me to say anything cuz he was with the fam and he's prolly ashamed of what he's become. Pretty sure him and Jeff still live around here.
    WWE has come to terms on the release of Kurt Angle, Rusev (Miroslav Barnyashev), Drake Maverick (James Curtin), Zack Ryder (Matthew Cardona), Curt Hawkins (Brian Myers), Karl Anderson (Chad Allegra), Luke Gallows (Drew Hankinson), Heath Slater (Heath Miller), Eric Young (Jeremy Fritz), Rowan (Joseph Ruud), Sarah Logan (Sarah Rowe), No Way Jose (Levis Valenzuela), Mike Chioda, Mike Kanellis (Mike Bennett), Maria Kanellis, EC3 (Michael Hutter), Aiden English (Matthew Rehwoldt), Lio Rush (Lionel Green), Primo (Edwin Colon) and Epico (Orlando Colon Nieves). We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.
    ..........yikes
    Rusev especially got done so fucking dirty lmao I’d have to kill Vince.
  • evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    obviously, im HHH
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Velveteen Dream got caught talking to a minor

Why am I not surprised whatsoever lmao.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Eddie Guerrero was that nigga 
    edited May 2020
    I still watch mostly all of wwe ppv’s but I haven’t watched any raw or smackdowns in years. WWE just isn’t good anymore. Sure they still have good matches sometimes but the over product has been shit for years.

I’m all about the attitude era. WrestleMania 17 is by far my favorite mania. Nothing will ever beat the hype promo video of rock vs austins match. And it was fucking limp bizkits - my way

https://youtu.be/srhd2fZyDB4
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Iron Sheik is the king of all