Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    More on that 3D 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' Sequel

The other day we broke the news exclusively on Bloody Disgusting that John Luessenhop is in talks to direct Lionsgate and Twisted Pictures' Leatherface 3D, the sequel to the Platinum Dunes (not involved this time around) produced Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake that was released via New Line Cinema and Warner Bros. Pictures.

We also reported that Debra Sullivan, Adam Marcus and Stephen Susco have turned in drafts the third Chainsaw flick that supposedly picks up immediately where Tobe Hooper's original left off before flashing forward 35 years. An update to the story is that Kirsten Elms (writer of Gold Circle and director F. Gary Gray's Hair of the Dog) was hired to re-tool the script under the guidance Luessenhop. This is the freshest piece of news.

Luessenhop directed the 2010 Takers starring Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Matt Dillon.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/24252

im pretty excited for this :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    for anyone who has seen Scresm 4, I has a question... It's been years since I saw the other Screams and I barely remember them, is the 4th one ok to see even if I dont remember the old ones, or does it follow the 3rd one so much that I have to rewatch the others?
    for anyone who has seen Scresm 4, I has a question... It's been years since I saw the other Screams and I barely remember them, is the 4th one ok to see even if I dont remember the old ones, or does it follow the 3rd one so much that I have to rewatch the others?
    YES

I DID
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    its not required at all
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Should i see scream 4 or see F5 next week.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    both
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited April 2011
    haha it costs 10 bucks to see a movie where i live.
    Should i see scream 4 or see F5 next week.
    haha it costs 10 bucks to see a movie where i live.
    NEITHER WAIT FOR THOR
    I found a link online for scream 4 i think ill just watch that.
    you can watch scream 4 for free right here http://10starmovies.com/Watch-Movies-Online/Scream_4_2011/
    just scroll down to #20 VideoZer and click "Watch Full". you can watch the whole thing for free without downloading anything. i think with some of those you can only watch like 72 min. and then you have to wait for about an hour to watch the rest of it. its actually pretty good quality considering its a bootleg.
    lol, thats a fail.
    actually i would laugh if Thor leaked onto the internet soon as its currently playing in theaters in Austraillia
    actually i would laugh if Thor leaked onto the internet soon as its currently playing in theaters in Austraillia
    MOVIE THEATER IS BIG B-)
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm watching "the other guys" right now and it is hilarious.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I have to see Thor in the imax.
    edited April 2011
    a lot of the big name movies end up on the internet very quickly one way or another. EDIT: i've been trying to find a site that has The Ward available to watch but no luck. apparently it came out on friday but it was a limited release. im watching Psych:9 online right now, i've only got through 20 min. of it, so far its good. got it on pause right now cause im watchin' the NHL playoffs :-D
    the killer is facebooking and texting <_>
    oh okay nevahmind
    :-)) :-)) :-))
    when i saw scream 4 in the theater (the first time i saw it), like the first 10 min. of the movie i was like "wtf am i watching?" :-))
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    More on that 3D 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' Sequel

The other day we broke the news exclusively on Bloody Disgusting that John Luessenhop is in talks to direct Lionsgate and Twisted Pictures' Leatherface 3D, the sequel to the Platinum Dunes (not involved this time around) produced Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake that was released via New Line Cinema and Warner Bros. Pictures.

We also reported that Debra Sullivan, Adam Marcus and Stephen Susco have turned in drafts the third Chainsaw flick that supposedly picks up immediately where Tobe Hooper's original left off before flashing forward 35 years. An update to the story is that Kirsten Elms (writer of Gold Circle and director F. Gary Gray's Hair of the Dog) was hired to re-tool the script under the guidance Luessenhop. This is the freshest piece of news.

Luessenhop directed the 2010 Takers starring Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Matt Dillon.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/24252

im pretty excited for this :-D
    \m/