Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I saw scream 4 last night I thought it was very entertaining. I now have a slight crush on the main girl I think her real name is Emma roberts
    i now have a crush on the the blonde chick, kirby (hayden panettiere)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I saw scream 4 last night I thought it was very entertaining. I now have a slight crush on the main girl I think her real name is Emma roberts
    I still love Anna Paquin and Kristen Bell.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i sense Heroes is in your future
    who were they in the movie? imdb says rachel and chloe but i dont remember either of them lol. there was a lot of people to keep track of in that movie.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i sense Heroes is in your future
    ehhh. i hate shows like that even if they have hot chicks in them i still wont watch them.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    When polar bears hunt, they crouch down by a hole in the ice and wait for a seal to pop up. They keep one paw over their nose so that they blend in, because they've got those black noses. They'd blend in perfectly if not for the nose. So the question is, how do they know their noses are black? From looking at other polar bears? Do they see their reflections in the water and think, "I'd be invisible if not for that." That seems like a lot of thinking for a bear.
    =D>
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What did you guys think about Sunshine? Did you see it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_(2007_film)

As far as Sci-fi movies go, I really liked it. I know there is a lot of unrealistic elements of the movie, but what can you really expect from a movie like this. But really I loved the visuals and the plot was interesting.... all in all, I loved it.
    ^yea.... i loved it.

such a beautiful way to die
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    sweet! glad I am not alone \m/

It is one of those movies that I dont ever hear too many people talking about.... That makes me wonder if the reason why people don't talk about it is because they think it sucks, or because they just missed it. Since I expected nothing from this movie, it was pretty easy to exceed my expectations and then I might think more about the movie then it really deserves. But good to hear I was not alone in liking it. I get that the science was a little off, and that the plot wasnt the greatest ever... however as far as sci-fi movies go, it was pretty decent. realistic, interesting, great visuals.... two thumbs way up.
    For anyone who cares, Emma Roberts is on Conan tonight.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just got back from Scream 4. I really liked it. While watching it I didn't expect the ending, but on my way out thinking about itt, it was like "How did I not see that coming?"
    Haha
    there was a few things in the end i saw coming. but i couldnt figure out who the killer(s) was/were. at one point i did suspect a certain somebody of a certain something but my suspicion was short lived.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I just watched The Experiment. Good movie but mildly disappointed.
    with what?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    with what?
    The ending. It gave no closure to what the experiment was actually about.
    with what?
    it was about POWAH!
    with what?
    it was about POWAH!
    FIGHT THE POWER!
    there was a few things in the end i saw coming. but i couldnt figure out who the killer(s) was/were. at one point i did suspect a certain somebody of a certain something but my suspicion was short lived.
    Yeah man, it really threw you for a loop on a few of the characters.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Its a bitch to post comments about scream 4 without spoiling it (at least for me)