Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    yes.
    Proof?
    District 10
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm watching Attack Of The Show....the Bill and Ted 3 script is completed!!!!!!!!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyone seen that abe lincon movie?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyone seen that abe lincon movie?
    I'm gonna try and see it this weekend. My sister saw it and said it was bitchin.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyone else excited for rob zombies new movie 'Lords of Salem'? from what i read so far, it sounds awesome
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    rob is a great director
    rob is a great director
    i agree 100%. a lot of people hated his halloween remakes but i liked them a lot. obviously it would have been pretty much impossible to top the originals no matter who was directing but i think he did an excellent job. i like how he explained why michael myers became psychotic. in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (the 6th one) it was explained why michael myers went crazy but it was a pretty lame explanation, it was something about a pagan sacrifice or something like that. john carpenter had nothing to do with the sequals if you didnt already know. but at least zombie's explanation was one that actually happens to a lot of real life serial killers.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    shit i liked them more then the originals....im not a big horror fan because most of the time the story and acting sucks...but that is not the case with any of his movies....i liked every one a lot...ill see any thing he does
    theres only 3 (off of the top of my head anyway) horror remakes that i liked more then the originals, Thirteen Ghosts, The House on Haunted Hill, and, get ready for it..........................A Nightmare On Elm Street.
    lol i haven't seen any of those...like i said im not a huge horror movie guy...but my girl is so iv been having to watch more lately...she also likes twilight...which is gay and iv told everyone iv ever met i will not ever watch that shit...but that may be coming to an end...but i did tell her every time they sparkle she has to touch my penis one time
    :-)) :-)) :-)) thats a good deal, man lol
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rob is a great director
    i agree 100%. a lot of people hated his halloween remakes but i liked them a lot. obviously it would have been pretty much impossible to top the originals no matter who was directing but i think he did an excellent job. i like how he explained why michael myers became psychotic. in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (the 6th one) it was explained why michael myers went crazy but it was a pretty lame explanation, it was something about a pagan sacrifice or something like that. john carpenter had nothing to do with the sequals if you didnt already know. but at least zombie's explanation was one that actually happens to a lot of real life serial killers.
    I thought the remake of Halloween was brilliant, but the remake of Halloween 2 was horrible.

i think halloween 2 was more of a sequal to his remake then it was a remake to the original sequal.

woah, thats a thinker @-) lol
    theres only 3 (off of the top of my head anyway) horror remakes that i liked more then the originals, Thirteen Ghosts, The House on Haunted Hill, and, get ready for it..........................A Nightmare On Elm Street.
    edited April 2011
    I agree with your assessment on the original Halloween movies tho.

My thoughts on the Halloween movies, as I am a devoted fan.

Halloween and Halloween 2 - Classic all time great movies

Halloween 3 - Do I need to say anything?

Halloween 4 and 5 - Actually really good horror flicks. Good stories with Jaime the niece and actually very scary and great kill scenes

Halloween 6 - The Curse of Michael Myers - What the hell was that? you can't just change Jaime on us (Danielle Harris FTW), Jaime was a bad ass and made it through so much shit in Halloween 4 and 5... and the Pagan bullshit was annoying. That being said, it was still an ok movie

Halloween H2O - Really? you just completely ignore everything that happened between H4 and H6! Not a good movie either.

Halloween Resurrection - No. Just no. Busta Rhymes? reality show? c'mon man this is Michael Myers the best movie serial killer ever!

Halloween (Zombie version) - Thought it was brilliant. He kept the integrity of the original, but added his own spin and a cool look at the childhood and inside the Sanitarium. Plus Danielle Harris topless :-bd

Halloween 2 (Zombie version) - Thought it was horrible. I'm a huge fan of the Halloween series and a huge fan of Zombie movies, but he swung and missed big-time on this one.
    edited April 2011
    i know right? lol. heres how it went down, i never saw a freddy movie until i saw Freddy Vs Jason (i loved it btw) when it first came out. so after seeing it i kinda wanted to see the original freddy movies but i could never really get motivated to do it cause i thought the whole idea behind it was kinda dumb and not scary at all. but when the remake came out i decided to watch it in hopes that it would be good enough for me to finally get motivated to see the originals and it did exactly that, i thought the remake was fantastic! then soon after i bought the Nightmare On Elm Street box set on DVD. i liked the first one, second one was ok, 3 - 5 were horrible, The Final Nightmare was good, and New Nightmare was pretty bad IMO. freddy was much scarier in the remake then the original. and i think the remake is just plain better.
    edited April 2011

Halloween (Zombie version) - Thought it was brilliant. He kept the integrity of the original, but added his own spin and a cool look at the childhood and inside the Sanitarium. Plus Danielle Harris topless :-bd
    i agree 100% on this.

when i first saw H20 i thought it was dumb. when i first saw Reserrection i thought it was really good lol, i was like 16 or 17 at the time, young and nieve. now, i think H20 is the best sequal after halloween 2, dont get me wrong though, IMO H20 was just OK. and i think reserrection is just awful lol. the acting (with the exception of a few characters) was horrible and busta rhymes playing a "badass" was retarted, and he was horrible at it, and i always thought that, including when i first saw it. i did however like the idea of the reality TV show thing but they completely fucked it up lol. at the time of the movie reality TV was just starting to hit it big and i thought that whole idea of people exploring the house for a reality TV show was very plausible. Halloween 3 was just pure shit. 4 and 5 i could never really get into. and 6, i cant really get into that either, but at least they did explain the first 5 (including Season of the Witch) even though that explanation was lame as hell. we all know that they realized the fucked up big time with 3 and tried to add it into the explanation in The Curse Of Michael Myers. they just threw a bunch of crap into that one.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    dat gif iz amazing
    while we're on the subject, Halloween is my favorite slasher movie of all time. it was brilliant and original. the second one was also pretty good. michael myers is the best horror movie serial killer of all time, IMO. and it just pisses me off that they completely fucked up a franchise (after the second one) that had sooooooo much potential.