Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I thought Scream was cool.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so distance, did you like scream 4?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    cool
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i am going to watch it in a little while.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyone else think Priest looks good?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hell yeah
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    watchinz tron Legacy

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Hell yeah
    hell mother fucking no
    Hell yeah
    hell mother fucking no
    :(
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Gah, just realized it's Paul Bettany in the lead, not Jude Law lol.

I'm still interested though. If there's a not 3D one I'll see it.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is Scream 4 worth watching on that link or will it just annoy me?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Scream 4 was good. I wanna see priest too.
    Is Scream 4 worth watching on that link or will it just annoy me?
    its worth it. its pretty good quality considering its a bootleg.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Jeremy Renner Will Be Your New 'Bourne' Star
    by: Will Leitch

Your newest, biggest movie star.
    Christopher Polk/VF11/Getty Images Four years ago, Jeremy Renner was playing second-fiddle to Minnie Driver in critically reviled movies. (And starring in canceled television series.) Then he made a little movie called "The Hurt Locker." Since then, he has been nominated for two Oscars, been cast as a superhero and is anchoring two of the most valuable action franchises on earth. We'd say making "Locker" was a smart career move.
    Last night, Deadline announced the news everyone had been waiting for: The role of the superspy character replacing Matt Damon's Jason Bourne in the "Bourne" franchise has been offered to Renner, who's expected to join on as soon as scheduling issues are resolved. Universal had been looking at several other actors -- including "Animal Kingdom"'s Joel Edgerton and Garrett Hedlund from "Tron: Legacy" -- but they landed on Renner for "The Bourne Legacy." "Legacy" is written and directed by Tony Gilroy (who wrote all three of the "Bourne" screenplays and also wrote and directed "Michael Clayton") and is expected to start filming this September, with a release date around August 2012.
    Renner, who, again, was unknown only three years ago, is taking on projects like a starving man suddenly put in front of a buffet. (Even though he's new to the scene, he has been around a long time; he turns 40 this year.) He just finished filming "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" with Tom Cruise -- it is anticipated that he will take over that franchise, though he's actually only nine years younger than Cruise -- and he also will play "Hawkeye" in the upcoming "Avengers movie." (He's said to have a cameo as Hawkeye in this summer's "Thor" as well.)
    Finding the right actor was key for Universal to keep the "Bourne" franchise alive. When director Paul Greengrass announced he was done with the "Bourne" films, star Matt Damon said he would leave the franchise too, claiming he would only work with Greengrass. (He has since left the door ajar for "five years from now.") Universal couldn't let such a profitable franchise die, though, so they gave Gilroy the director's chair and set about casting a new lead, someone who is not Jason Bourne, but is certainly cut from his proverbial cloth. That person was Renner. Hence the "Legacy" of the title: The hope is that someday Damon and Renner can team for a future Super Bourne Film. (The legacy aspect is still strange, though; Damon is just one year older than Renner.)
    But yes: We have gone from never having heard of Jeremy Renner to having him take over all aspects of entertainment, in three years. Look out: Someone's gonna cast him as Batman next.
    Universal Chooses Jeremy Renner For 'The Bourne Legacy' [Deadline]
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Saw Source Code last night. Go see it!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Just watched district 9 for the first time. Are they going to make a second one?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Oh and per a friend of mine, there's a bit after the credits of 5 Fast that is apparently awesome. so if you plan on seeing it, stay for the credits
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    yes.
    Proof?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!