Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The healthcare reform debate thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    since 1995 the White House has been required to report to Congress details of most of the West Wing payroll.

The president makes $400,000, and there is a big gap between that and the highest paid staffer -- $172,200.

The salaries for staffers in the Office of First Lady are also on the newest list. The highest paid is Chief of Staff Susan Sher, who gets the top $172,200. Here are the rest:

$140,000
    Frye, Jocelyn C. (DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)

$113,000
    Rogers, Desiree G. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND WHITE HOUSE SOCIAL SECRETARY)

$102,000
    Johnston, Camille Y. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
    Winter, Melissa E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)

$90,000
    Medina, David S. (DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)

$84,000
    Lelyveld, Catherine M. (DIRECTOR AND PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)

$75,000
    Starkey, Frances M. (DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND ADVANCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)

$70,000
    Sanders, Trooper (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)

$65,000
    Burnough, Erinn J. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
    Reinstein, Joseph B. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)

$62,000
    Goodman, Jennifer R. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND EVENTS COORDINATOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)

$60,000
    Fitts, Alan O. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF ADVANCE AND TRIP DIRECTOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
    Lewis, Dana M. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT AND PERSONAL AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)

$52,500
    Mustaphi, Semonti M. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)

$50,000
    Jarvis, Kristen E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT FOR SCHEDULING AND TRAVELING AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)

$45,000
    Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
    Tubman, Samantha (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR,SOCIAL OFFICE)

$40,000
    Boswell, Joseph J. (EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)

$36,000
    Armbruster, Sally M. (STAFF ASSISTANT TO THE SOCIAL SECRETARY)
    Bookey, Natalie (STAFF ASSISTANT)
    Jackson, Deilia A. (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)

"$60,000
    Fitts, Alan O. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF ADVANCE AND TRIP DIRECTOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)"-

60,000 grand for this? wtf
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Youth.......it's wasted on the young.

Rex, do you really think that Bush is intelligent enough to "brainwash" anybody? His father maybe, but definitely not him. I voted for Bush both elections. I would have never voted for Gore or Hillary or Liebermann or any of the other turds the Dems through out there. I voted for the lesser of two evils.

If Nobama doesn't do something fast about the rising umemployment in this country he won't have to worry about a second term. He has not grown jobs like he promised. He has not "turned the economy around", nor can he as several economic experts have said ad nauseum.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    alec29, u should vote for third party candidates then, not bush twice..
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Ralph Nader......yeah........riiiight.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Let's be honest, all third party candidates are good for are for stealing votes from a Republican or Democrat.
    better than bush....
    well until we start adopting a third party candidate system you all can have fun with your best of two evils game..
    "Youth.......it's wasted on the young.

Rex, do you really think that Bush is intelligent enough to "brainwash" anybody? His father maybe, but definitely not him. I voted for Bush both elections. I would have never voted for Gore or Hillary or Liebermann or any of the other turds the Dems through out there. I voted for the lesser of two evils.

If Nobama doesn't do something fast about the rising umemployment in this country he won't have to worry about a second term. He has not grown jobs like he promised. He has not "turned the economy around", nor can he as several economic experts have said ad nauseum."

uh...yeah i do.....he was smart enough to get elected by cheating....who's to say he and his staff can't brian wash people
    It's not going to be easy to get him out of office.....the House majority may shift, but....
    he lost the popular vote.....IMO you shouldn't be president if you lose that....and we will never know the extent of what happened in florida and the count
    We could have had Al Gore in office when the terrorists decided to attack America. We would have still been negotiating with them and Sadam Hussein would have still been committing genocide against his own people. The Taliban would have been able to purchase those nuclear weapons from North Korea and we would have all felt so safe and warm and fuzzy. Get real.
    "he lost the popular vote.....IMO you shouldn't be president if you lose that....and we will never know the extent of what happened in florida and the count"

Read the U. S. Constitution some time, rex. If you don't like what it says then elect someone to change it. It's a simple process.
    the only reason we went into iraq was for oil....it wasn't to get sadam out of power....it was to get all the oil under control before russia or someone else went in and did it
    "Read the U. S. Constitution some time, rex. If you don't like what it says then elect someone to change it. It's a simple process."

im not erik....you dont have to act like im ignorant......and its not exactly that simple
    "the only reason we went into iraq was for oil....it wasn't to get sadam out of power....it was to get all the oil under control before russia or someone else went in and did it"

And the only reason we helped to eliminate Hitler was for all the saurkraut we could eat. Hussein was a genocidal maniac and absolutely need to be removed. To disagree with that statement is similar to saying Hitler was a good guy and the Holocaust wasn't real. Makes no sense to me.
    edited March 2010
    Alec if you think there wasnt any hidden agenda/stategy to taking out sadam when we did then your delusional..
    Rex, I know you aren't erik because you are engaged in an intelligent conversation and have participated in spirited debate without name calling or whining. I'm sorry if it appears that taking you for ignorant as I don't feel that way. You just have a different opinion than mine. Not a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a thing.