Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Office soap Opera

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah I've been trying to think of another name that's more suiting lol 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Why? This is perfect lol
    Just to make everyone feel like they can bitch about work lol. But yeah you're right
    Ive never been respected like I have been since the whole tire fiasco.

Stand your ground af
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    15 years of MU flame wars and shit talking has prepared us for this. 
    LETS FUCKING GO
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    No hands and knees, he used a scrub brush on a long broom handle. Took 3 trips to get caustic acid and took him a hour and a half. Mike on first shift got to watch. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    No one trusts Nancy the Klepto...
    They came back and i had my headphones in, but i started listening in. UPS never came here, so i butted in and was like "they never came here, so i would contact them", and they said "can you prove with your cameras that they never did"

nancy was buckling and was like "my manager will be here monday and you can" and i cut her off, because fuck that lol. If they want to play hard ball they can call the police and file a report. 

Aint no body got time for that BS. were neighbors, why would we steal hair dye :|
    Turns out UPS didn't deliver it and it was marked as no one was there :|

Dumb fat hair stylists 8-|
    Sounds like fat Nancy the klepto owes you a blowie

@Rex_Capone420 has got the office gurls back.... 
    Actually she's not a fatty but all the chick's that work at the salon ar
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Bought a 3 pack of random beeping devices and stuck one to the bottom of a drawer in the office. Now we wait. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Next... put some shellfish up under the springs of the bosses drivers seat in his car....
    been a slow week so far, but i thought I'd let everyone know that Nancy is browsing TMZ.com right now just in case you needed that to confirm your Nancy stereotypes. 
    I now have until Nov 10th before my training classes start. Once im appointed, I'll be able to sell while in the training though. which should be soon. 

Until then i basically have nothing to do. They want me to sit at someones desk and shadow. 

I was like ill probably pass on that. I don't need to shadow anyone. Ive been doing this forever and wont learn a thing from sitting and watching someone work. I need to do it to learn it lol. 

So basically gettting paid to cruse the web 8 hours a day lol. 
    So...I have a 5k sign on bonus im getting in 2 weeks. Anyways, because of that i filed for federal exemption for the last 2 months because im going to be ahead anyways. 

But anyways, fast forward to payday. My job code switched from trainee to agent in the payroll system, and it ended up paying me for both job codes this period lmao. 

I just put the money in savings, because i figure they will just not pay me my second paycheck at the end of the month, but im having a hard time speaking up if it's just this once lol.  Morally i should, but also fuck corporate America lol
    edited November 2022
    shit nevermind. Because im now salary, and they were paying me hourly. so they paid me for all my hours, and then because of when my job code switched, they paid me my salary for the beginning of November. 

it was just really confusing. Fuck boiii that is littt. ive never woken up and just had an extra 1500 bucks B)