Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Derek Chauvin Murder Trial

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited April 2021
    damn. the defense just played a snippet of the the body cam footage and you can hear floyd say what really sounds like "I ate too many drugs man" 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
    edited April 2021
    They just played that same clip for the lead investigator/peace officer assigned to the case and when asked if you can hear floyd while he was laying on the ground say "i ate too many drugs" and the investigator said "yes" 

Seems like a pretty big W for the defense to me. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    So then you get him the fucking medical attention he needs instead of further suffocating him.

God this country makes me fucking sick.
    edited April 2021
    its not that simple. 

he had 3 times the amount of fentanyl in his system that it typically takes to kill someone. fentanyl suppresses your breathing. 

They were also going to use a hobble on him, but decided not to because they had called the ambulance and it can be more difficult to provide medical attention. 

They are trained that if someone passes out and wakes up they person can become aggressive, so they are trained to sometimes maintain using force to secure the individual incase this happens.  this is what the defense is arguing anyways. the prosecution had a couple witnesses say the use of force should have stopped. 

Again, im not justifying anything. Just commenting on the evidence presented. The prosecution asked a lot of good questions about the dangers of the prone position. 

Chauvin was going to plead guilty to 3rd degree murder but the feds wouldn’t guarantee to not come after him so he did not plea. 

So even if he gets not guilty, he’s probably going down. 
    edited April 2021
    As he should. Burn.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Dumb and overly simplistic tweet. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    That’s the times we live in now. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I’m looking forward to Kenosha Kyles trial myself. Lots of people are gonna be screaming over that one as well but there will be a lot of legal nuances to that one as well IMO.  
    Dumb and overly simplistic tweet. 
    Yea lmfao, nah.
    2 flags lmao. 

Ride me like you ride the pigs.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Jesus Christ....

I'm not defending cops, and I fucking hate Chauvin. I honestly hope he rots in prison after all is said and done. I really don't need to keep repeating this. 

I just happen to believe that due process is important, even in cases in which I see one side as obviously deserving of punishment. It's important to let the process take it's course. 
    Sure if you like wasting time and money jus to stick to the regularly scheduled programming.
    So I’ll repeat the tweet.

We’re holding a 4 week trial for a murder everybody saw.

Failed, broken state.
    God damn you’re a simple one-note smooth brained moron sometimes. 

Everyone has the right to a fair trial. If it was a cut and dried as you seem to think, it would be done in a day. 
    >I’m smooth brained

>The American government is holding a trial for a murder that was caught on tape and seen by billions.

>Okay lol suck my fucking dick

I get it you’re all bootlickers and “IT’Z DA AMERICAN WAI” but it doesn’t make the trial any less pointless and fucking redundant. Yea right to a fair trial cool whatever. Theater shooter got his trial right? Didn’t make it any less fucking redundant tho. Only difference was he wasn’t a pig so he REALLY had no chance. Keep eating it up and bending over tho and remind me who the smooth brain is.

The fact of the matter is he is A: ONLY getting a trial to follow protocol, otherwise it is 100% cut and dry. B: Will ONLY get off because he’s a pig, otherwise the trial would again, only be to follow protocol, even tho otherwise everybody would know it was a joke and pointless.

Again, if I was on camera murdering somebody and the video was seen by billions, I would be under the prison wit a buried key and my fair, due trial would literally be ONLY to humor the fucking law and nothing else. 

Only reason this pig has a single fucking chance in Hell is because of that cheap plastic fucking badge on his chest. 

But again, keep eating it all up and remind me who the smooth brain is.
    Like I said tho, I can’t wait til he walks free and all your precious buildings burn and all yall cry more about that than what caused it in the first place.
    Even if it was a murder, which is still up in the air for a jury to decide, it’s not like the court just says oh you killed a guy, off to jail you go. There is a lot of things that need to be legally determined. Was it a murder? Was it an overdose? Which degree murder? Big legal difference between murder 1, 2, or 3. Big facts. 

You’re seem awfully emotionally worked up about this. Why don’t you go work your feeling out then come back here. As soon as anyone mentions the cops you go off on you little rants and throw your verbal tantrums while missing any fucking nuances in the conversation. No one is gonna suck your dick. We know you don’t like cops. ACAB. You’re adding nothing to the conversation if your gonna continue to be that basic about everything. 

Typical. 
    It’s not even about hating cops lmfao. The piece of shit is on camera murdering somebody, and is going to walk regardless BECAUSE he is a pig. At worst they hit him hit manslaughter and give him like 2-3 years.

Case in point, BROKEN, FAILED STATE.