Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Derek Chauvin Murder Trial

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    "Murder TRAIL"
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    i think the manslaughter charge sticks. 

theres a lot that goes into this. i don't think its entirely impossible to say that the drugs in his system did not have any effect on floyd's death. 

What is his history with the police? I am super interested to see what the body cam footage shows of the prior incident Floyd had with police. 

The video is disgusting. But its also pretty hard to say that he was not at all resisting the police while they were trying to put him in the squad car. now, did they need 3 people to hold him down, probably not. But can you definitively say it was excessive use of force based on all the evidence provided? IDK, but i am interested to see how that evidence is presented. 
    They suffocated him to death. But yea let’s act like drugs had anything to do wit it lmao.

Pig also has multiple prior cases of brutality and racism and should have been discharged a long time ago, but let’s also completely ignore that too.

This shouldn’t even be a trial. He committed racist cold blooded murder on tape. Throw him in solitary confinement for the rest of his life and throw away the key. That’s all there is to it.

But again, filthy pigs don’t commit any crimes.
    History wit police doesn’t matter either. Only case where that would be relevant is if he had previously attempted to murder a cop. Pretty sure that ain’t the case, cause he would have already been dead or still locked up for it. 

Still all irrelevant because lethal force is literally sposed to be absolute last resort in life or death situations. 

He was already cuffed. He wasn’t going anywhere. Please find me any logical excuse for pigs to remain on top of him, literally crushing and suffocating him, when he was already cuffed and secured.

There is literally no argument or case here except cold blooded fucking murder on tape and sitting here trying to pull the “What if” bullshit is nothing but a part of the problem.

Nobody else except a filthy fucking pig would have even a PRAYER of winning this case otherwise. Point blank period.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    "Murder TRAIL"

clearly i don't proof read much =))

There is literally no argument or case here except cold blooded fucking murder on tape and sitting here trying to pull the “What if” bullshit is nothing but a part of the problem.

Nobody else except a filthy fucking pig would have even a PRAYER of winning this case otherwise. Point blank period.
    thats not true at all. Chauvin absolutely deserves a trial. Just like everyone else he deserves his day in court.  And its not what if bullshit. Floyds drug use absolutely should be brought up. the autopsy shows fentanyl intoxication and recent intoxication of meth. He also had covid, heart disease and hypertension. 

History wit police doesn’t matter either. 

hard disagree. If he had previously had to be detained by police because of some sort of resisting it is relevant. 

Still all irrelevant because lethal force is literally sposed to be absolute last resort in life or death situations. 

The defenses argument was that there was a crowd gathering that made the offices feel threatned and prevented them from giving floyd proper care. Which yeah it seems stupid based on the video, but i think that is a good argument from the defense. 

He was already cuffed. He wasn’t going anywhere. Please find me any logical excuse for pigs to remain on top of him, literally crushing and suffocating him, when he was already cuffed and secured.

its not uncommon for people under the influence of drugs to need multiple people to detain them. 

edited March 2021
    for the record. i still think he should be convicted. fuck that dude. but he deserves to form a defense. 

its going to come down to a point of if they can prove the knee on his neck was the cause of death. 

I think that may be hard to prove and I'm just stating what's going on in the trial in a form where i am trying to be unbiased. 
    man i haven't watched court TV since my grandma passed in 2014. It used to be what we would do when we hung out together lol. She always found crimes/trials to be fascinating so i feel like thats where i got it from. 

I can see that court TV is just as gross now as it was then, trying so hard to sell the emotional side of things for viewership lol. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    man i haven't watched court TV since my grandma passed in 2014. It used to be what we would do when we hung out together lol. She always found crimes/trials to be fascinating so i feel like thats where i got it from. 

I can see that court TV is just as gross now as it was then, trying so hard to sell the emotional side of things for viewership lol. 
    2015. That’s when monstermash was. 
    For the record I would love to see what "Erik court" would look like. 

"Hmmmmmm, it says here you're a cop? Instant life in prison with continual torture. NEXT!"
    Lmfao, okay.

There’s no case here. He’s a cold blooded murderer and the murder was seeped in racism. And as I also already stated, he was a repeat offender of multiple brutality incidents, all against minorities, and should have been arrested and/or discharged multiple times, but again, let’s keep ignoring that. 

He’s a soulless murderer and I guarantee you he has no guilt and it was a trophy. There’s no case here and the only reason he will walk is because he’s a pig.

Glad to see MU’s stance on racism based murders tho.

Don’t cry when your precious buildings burn after the verdict cause I’m bout to pour a drink to all of it.
    There’s no case here. He’s a cold blooded murderer and the murder was seeped in racism. And as I also already stated, he was a repeat offender of multiple brutality incidents, all against minorities, and should have been arrested and/or discharged multiple times, but again, let’s keep ignoring that. 

He’s a soulless murderer and I guarantee you he has no guilt and it was a trophy. There’s no case here and the only reason he will walk is because he’s a pig.

Don’t cry when your precious buildings burn after the verdict cause I’m bout to pour a drink to all of it.

well im sure the state will bring up Chauvins past, but we are (mostly me) are discussing what's going on at the trial as of this moment. The state hasn't gotten to that part of their defense yet. 

I also don't think anyone is taking the stance of defending Chauvin. I don't think that MU's stance is on the white guys side lol. Also the state hasn't, to this point, brought up anything racial. So based on the knowledge of the case its not being charged as a hate crime. 

This whole narrative that all cops are bad is ridiculous. Do i think chauvin is a good person, especially after watching that video, no of course i don't. But that is a subjective opinion not based on all of the facts/evidence. 

Floyd even admitted to resisting arrest prior to them holding him down while he was on the ground. Does that mean he deserves to die? of course not. Its very sad. but the defendant deservers a chance to prove if he was responsible for lethal force. 

Like i said i think the manslaughter sticks, but its going to be hard for them to prove murder, depending on Minnesota definition of murder 2/3. I don't think that makes me a racist. 

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    People like to turn this into a race issue when it's really a police issue. Just remember the officer who murdered Daniel Shaver was acquitted. No, not all cops are bad but it is an occupation that attracts a lot of shitty, power hungry people. NYC has done a lot of things wrong in regard to policing but ending qualified immunity was a good decision. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    edited March 2021
    Erik, you and me have a much more similar opinion of Chauvin than you think. He's a complete piece of shit that deserves to rot in prison forever IMO. I just also believe the trial process is incredibly important. Every single person deserves a fair trial with a professional defense team, even  worthless scumbags like this guy. There's a purpose for it. 
    People like to turn this into a race issue when it's really a police issue. Just remember the officer who murdered Daniel Shaver was acquitted. No, not all cops are bad but it is an occupation that attracts a lot of shitty, power hungry people. NYC has done a lot of things wrong in regard to policing but ending qualified immunity was a good decision. 
    It’s both. Police are garbage but it’s simultaneously a race issue because the bulk of their murder victims are anybody that ain’t white. They sure know trigger restraint when it’s a white suspect.

Black man has a traffic stop and gets his life taken.

White man blows down an entire movie theater and gets taken in custody, alive.

It happens over and over again and will never stop until people start blowing these pigs’ heads off in return. All they care about is their own anyways.

well im sure the state will bring up Chauvins past, but we are (mostly me) are discussing what's going on at the trial as of this moment. The state hasn't gotten to that part of their defense yet. 

I also don't think anyone is taking the stance of defending Chauvin. I don't think that MU's stance is on the white guys side lol. Also the state hasn't, to this point, brought up anything racial. So based on the knowledge of the case its not being charged as a hate crime. 

This whole narrative that all cops are bad is ridiculous. Do i think chauvin is a good person, especially after watching that video, no of course i don't. But that is a subjective opinion not based on all of the facts/evidence. 

Floyd even admitted to resisting arrest prior to them holding him down while he was on the ground. Does that mean he deserves to die? of course not. Its very sad. but the defendant deservers a chance to prove if he was responsible for lethal force. 

Like i said i think the manslaughter sticks, but its going to be hard for them to prove murder, depending on Minnesota definition of murder 2/3. I don't think that makes me a racist. 

All pigs ARE bad, but that’s a different discussion for a different day.

Because that literally is not the point, because THIS particular one is literally on camera, murdering them in cold blood, and the entire process from
    beginning to end is documented.

That should be end of discussion right there. Nothing else to it. And the only reason he ain’t buried yet, and the only reason he is walking out of that court free, is because he’s a pig.
    Erik, you and me have a much more similar opinion of Chauvin than you think. He's a complete piece of shit that deserves to rot in prison forever IMO. I just also believe the trial process is incredibly important. Every single person deserves a fair trial with a professional defense team, even  worthless scumbags like this guy. There's a purpose for it. 
    Sure, but as I jus said to Rex, if I’m on camera murdering somebody, I’m getting buried under the cell.

Give him his due trial and all that jus for law’s sake, but for anybody else, it would be a laughable trial that literally is only happening for routine’s sake. Only reason this piece of shit will be free afterwards is because he’s a pig. 
    edited March 2021
    That's a perfectly fair point. I don't mean to say that we have a truly fair legal system, cause we don't. It's fucked up. 

Anyways, I wish this current witness, the firefighter woman, would just answer the questions instead of trying to make a case. Granted I've never been in her position, so I get it, but like, let the prosecution and defense do their jobs and just answer the questions as plainly as you can.
    As soon as I say that, the judge just ripped into her for arguing with the defense lol
    Yeah. She realized that the line of questioning the defense was using was painting her into a corner where she had to admit it was a chaotic and stressful situation, and that she had to admit that. Which backs their defense that there would be reasons a person could make mistakes under pressure like that.