Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    “Fauci didn’t wear his mask at a game one time!”

Your outrage is 100% selective and manufactured. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    I dont even doubt fauci does some shady stuff. 

But idgaf about his mask. He’s probably vaxed too. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Remember a week ago when I posted that video of the lady getting tased at a football game? But when I point out that Fauci isn't wearing his mask in an empty stadium outside, MU rushes to defend him "HE WAS OUTSIDE! HE WAS SITTING WITH HIS FAMILY!!" So the people who come up with the rules don't even have to follow them then? I guess Fauci is above it but us peasants aren't. Rules for thee but not for me. 
    Remember when you chose to selectively ignore the fact that I pointed out multiple times that these people get arrested after being presented the option to either mask up or leave the premises and they did neither? You think if a security guard or police officer came up and asked him to mask up he would throw a temper tantrum? Or would he just mask up and shut the fuck up? 
    “Fauci didn’t wear his mask at a game one time!”

Your outrage is 100% selective and manufactured. 
    But you dont understand Jobe. One time a woman didn't wear a mask and got kicked out of the establishment. Therefore masks aren't real and the entire thing is a hoax. 
    >not sure if I should care or not
    >who did she vote for?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Got my first dose scheduled for next week because I'm a sheep who believes in science. :!!!!!!!
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited April 2021
    Getting mine tomorrow.
    But I'm worried that the J&J one won't give the same amount of microchips as the other ones
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I heard the gps doesn’t track as good but the 5 G is lit. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Remember a week ago when I posted that video of the lady getting tased at a football game? But when I point out that Fauci isn't wearing his mask in an empty stadium outside, MU rushes to defend him "HE WAS OUTSIDE! HE WAS SITTING WITH HIS FAMILY!!" So the people who come up with the rules don't even have to follow them then? I guess Fauci is above it but us peasants aren't. Rules for thee but not for me. 
    Remember when you chose to selectively ignore the fact that I pointed out multiple times that these people get arrested after being presented the option to either mask up or leave the premises and they did neither? You think if a security guard or police officer came up and asked him to mask up he would throw a temper tantrum? Or would he just mask up and shut the fuck up? 
    Fauci is the one that scared people into this. If he came out and said "hey it's okay to not wear a mask outside if no one is around" then I wouldn't have a problem with him not wearing a mask outside either. Keep making excuses for the ruling class. Clearly the consent has already been manufactured. Soon you will all be human QR codes and you don't see the problem with that. This is the first step towards Idiocracy. I'll choose to stay unscannable.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    >implying we ain't already balls deep into Idiocracy
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Fauci is the one that scared people into this. If he came out and said "hey it's okay to not wear a mask outside if no one is around" then I wouldn't have a problem with him not wearing a mask outside either. Keep making excuses for the ruling class. Clearly the consent has already been manufactured. Soon you will all be human QR codes and you don't see the problem with that. This is the first step towards Idiocracy. I'll choose to stay unscannable.

He didn’t “scare people into this” 

Everyone was scared. At the beginning all
    of us were scared. Everyone thought this was going to kill way more people. 

Then the science came out and we had an idiot  in leadership that was unable to calm everyone down. He just created division when it came to our beliefs and disbeliefs.

there has been a lot of mismanagement with this thing, but it starts at the top. If trump doesn’t get rid of our pandemic response team as one of his first actions as president were probably in a better spot right now. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    If you worry so much about the government keeping tabs on you then you should prob get rid of your smart phone. Lol

yeah. i had to get off that hill long ago because of that lol

You talk about living in fear a lot. You're the only one living in fear my dude. Fear of the gubment taking yer guns. Fear of the vaccine. Fear of microchips. 
    Lets not pile on too much. I like toodlite. 

And hes isn’t wrong completely. We do need to be careful about what the government does. 

The virus probably did come from the lab too, but because people cant admit that because that idea is tied to trumps regime, and the fact that its china, we are never going to find out. 
    edited April 2021

And hes isn’t wrong completely. We do need to be careful about what the government does. 

The virus probably did come from the lab too, but because people cant admit that because that idea is tied to trumps regime, and the fact that its china, we are never going to find out. And it probably wasn’t leaked on purpose. 

The virus probably did come from the lab too, but because people cant admit that because that idea is tied to trumps regime, and the fact that its china, we are never going to find out. 
    Nah he's my dawg. But I'm gonna call him out and shit i disagree with 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    Got damn you guys went ham on the flags. Thats not nice. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Got the 5G chip