Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont really like fauci either, but hes sitting with 2 other people there and no one around, and hes outside. I dont think its a big deal he has his mask down there. 
    That's not the point. He puts on the mask when he's on the mound with no one around because there's a camera on him. Then he goes back to his seat when the cameras are off and takes his mask off. These guys aren't even sitting a seat or two apart in an empty stadium. They don't even follow their own rules. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Ok, so a medical expert that is the face of messaging during the pandemic requests that people wear masks in public, but doesn't keep his on the entire time he's at an outdoor stadium with only two people to his side. 

Sure, it's a bit contradictory, but idk, I guess I'm not really that worried that he doesn't hold to that 100% 24/7. It's not really a big deal IMO, and the messaging of masks still stands pretty solid.

But no, you fucking morons look at this and see it as part of a grand conspiracy that because he's not adhering to the message ALL THE FUCKING TIME, then that must mean he doesn't believe in it at all and masks are worthless. 

Seriously some outstanding leaps in logic you're pulling out of your ass there, it's honestly kind of impressive the amount of straight up garbage you've allowed yourself to believe. Please, keep it up. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Or maybe he put his mask on when heading down to the field where other people that he doesn’t know are and wearing a mask is the right thing to do? I’m pretty positive that those people in the photo without the mask are his family and probably lives with them. Why would he wear a mask around people he lives with?

edited April 2021
    Oh, also, public messaging means nothing apparently. There of course could be no reason why it'd be beneficial to wear a mask while a camera was on him even though he likely knew it was unnecessary because nobody was nearby. 
    Nuance is just completely lost on a very substational portion of the population and it's honestly sad. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    NOCAP said:
    Or maybe he put his mask on when heading down to the field where other people that he doesn’t know are and wearing a mask is the right thing to do? I’m pretty positive that those people in the photo without the mask are his family and probably lives with them. Why would he wear a mask around people he lives with?
    Bingo

In one he is stepping down where other people are, and could potentially come into contact with someone else. 

The other he's with his family. Notice its still on his face though, so he could easily and quickly put it back up if somebody else walks by 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I mean...this guy is also a known AIDs denier and believes in Astrology. Maybe you should do some research before posting vids of any random crackpot that supports your conspiracy theories. 
    Still waiting for someone to debunk the fact that Fauci funded the Wuhan lab for gain-of-function research. And no that guy wasn't an AIDS denier. He questioned if HIV caused AIDS. He got that wrong, just like Fauci did when he said AIDS in transmissible by contact. 

Anyways, this is the endgame:

America's new social credit system brought to you by IBM. Already being rolled out in NY. Your personal and medical data stored on a scannable app, tracking everywhere you go. You must take a rushed vaccine that isn't FDA approved for access to anything. Doesn't matter if you already had COVID and have the antibodies. Doesn't matter if wanna wait to see long term effects.

I know y'all will celebrate this. I hope you trust the US government, IBM and the pharmaceutical companies who have been cleared of all liability. 

And yes, I know vaccine passports already exist. This is different. You might need to get some shots if you wanna travel overseas but not to go to a baseball game or a concert venue. This will change that. Then they'll start applying it to restaurants and convenience stores. If you think voter ID is racist but like the idea of a vaccine passport let me ask you this: what about the minorities who are skeptical of the vaccine? Should they be shunned from society? People who don't have a smartphone? People who have anaphylaxis? 

If you care about your privacy and freedom, you would oppose something like this but from everything I'm hearing, I'm assuming none of you have a problem with this. 2 years ago, this would have been written off as a conspiracy theory but here we are. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy
    I’m team dildozer 🤷‍♂️
    At least you still value your freedom. I had no idea everyone else here had this much faith in government. 
    @SATAN ruined me. It was MUs fault 
    Yeah I'm done with this stupid shit. People now freaking out over fucking shot records. GTFO.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    I don't trust the government. I also don't trust the media. 
    But I do trust science. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Fauci didnt “give” 3.7 million to wuhan. 

The origination he worked, the nation Institute for infectious diseases with while Obama was in office worked with the Obama administration on some grants that totaled 3.7 million. Some, not all of that money, went to wuhan for research. 

700k of that money was approved under trump. 

Im not going to link it. Its easy to figure out. You do it .
    edited April 2021
    I don't trust the government. I also don't trust the media. 
    But I do trust science. 
    This is actually the best point to make. 90%+ of doctors are getting the vaccine, which is a good bit higher than the general population. It makes sense though, they believe in medicine. I'll take their word for it. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    At least you still value your freedom. I had no idea everyone else here had this much faith in government. 
    Says the dude who was radio silent when Daddy Trump was running shit for 4 years. You're a hypocrite. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Remember a week ago when I posted that video of the lady getting tased at a football game? But when I point out that Fauci isn't wearing his mask in an empty stadium outside, MU rushes to defend him "HE WAS OUTSIDE! HE WAS SITTING WITH HIS FAMILY!!" So the people who come up with the rules don't even have to follow them then? I guess Fauci is above it but us peasants aren't. Rules for thee but not for me.