Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The MCU/DC Discussion and Spoiler Thread

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    So you like the look? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited December 2019
    Havent watched any of the CW DC shows, but just saw the trailer for Crisis On Infinite Earths and it looks liiiiit

KEVIN CONROY!!

https://youtu.be/aiTXGigj9II
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Ask me after I see the movie, I’ll have better context.  Right now Idgaf. It’s a movie. It’s supposed to entertain you for a couple hours. I’m sure it will do that and much more. 

I’m in. 

I’m also continually amused at how you constantly hate on shit all the fucking time. It’s your default setting. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Ask me after I see the movie, I’ll have better context.  Right now Idgaf. It’s a movie. It’s supposed to entertain you for a couple hours. I’m sure it will do that and much more. 

I’m in. 

I’m also continually amused at how you constantly hate on shit all the fucking time. It’s your default setting. 

God forbid someone actually see the product before forming their opinions. At this point I don’t know anything about the costume besides a brief glimpse. I dont know if it’s one of several, or the only one. It could be for a special mission, like the white snow suits. I don’t know yet, so I don’t have an opinion. 

You don’t wait to form opinions though. You form them first then look for the evidence to suit them. 

You cried about Domino in Deadpool 2  "They changed her costume!" - She was the best part of the movie

You cry about The Mandalorian “Fuck Disney Wars” Meanwhile this some of the best Stars Wars content ever. 

You cry about The Watchmen “Nothing to do with the original characters!" without knowing what the fuck you’re talking about either. 

You cry about best Spider-Man for years now. 

You cry. 
    God forbid someone actually see the product before forming their opinions. At this point I don’t know anything about the costume besides a brief glimpse. I dont know if it’s one of several, or the only one. It could be for a special mission, like the white snow suits. I don’t know yet, so I don’t have an opinion. 

You don’t wait to form opinions though. You form them first then look for the evidence to suit them. 

You cried about Domino in Deadpool 2  "They changed her costume!" - She was the best part of the movie

You cry about The Mandalorian “Fuck Disney Wars” Meanwhile this some of the best Stars Wars content ever. 

You cry about The Watchmen “Nothing to do with the original characters!" without knowing what the fuck you’re talking about either. 

You cry about best Spider-Man for years now. 

You cry. 
    I said the movie looked fine. I just dont like the costume. GoD fOrBiD 🙄🙄

Domino was great. Still dont like her costume.

I dont give a fuck about canon StarWars anymore. Disney ruined it for me. There's plenty of Legends material I'd rather spend my time with now. Oh. Well. 

If I'm wrong about Watchmen. Great. Enjoy your show. I have 0 interest in it. 

Spider-Man legit sucks ass. 

There's plenty I praise, love, and look forward to too. But what Im into and like doesnt spur conversation here. 
    You say Watchmen was your favorite shit. 

Most people, when they hear their favorite shit is getting turned into a tv show think to themselves "I’ll have to check that out” not "it sucks and I hate it and I’m not going to watch it la la la la la I can’t hear you” 

Especially when multiple people go out of their way to tell you how fantastic it is. They even ignored the movie ending and did the comic ending and you still ain’t happy. 
    Oh well. I still got the comics. 

I think Im just over adaptations and "sequels" for shit I loved growing up. They never do it justice. 
    New Wonder Woman teaser. Looks liiiit
    Looks really good, but I really hope they do the actual Cheetah look, and not just a spotted dress like the promos show. 

Why make Wonder Woman look so badass with that armor, only to have a boring villain design? 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Cuz DC gotta DC
    Marvel is guilty of it too. Its moreso lazy Hollywood gonna lazy Hollywood
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Looks meh. Love the 80s stuff going on and her wearing a power suit made me lol. Some of the action scenes look cool but I'm not buying Kristen Wig as Cheetah. 
    Looks meh. Love the 80s stuff going on and her wearing a power suit made me lol. Some of the action scenes look cool but I'm not buying Kristen Wig as Cheetah. 
    Its the costume design. These grounded realistic interpretations of comic characters are so boring. Especially next to a hero that they went all out with with the costume design. Like WW's suit is so damn colorful its amazing. 
    Nah its not even just the costume design, it's the casting. Are you gonna buy Kristen Wig as a supervillain? 
    Ive never seen any Kristin Wig movies, so I have no opinion on the casting. Just the design. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Naw MC is actually right here about Taskmaster’s design. That shit is fucking trash and basically looks like a paintball mask. They mailed that shit all the way in. Doesn’t even look anywhere near like the same character.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Like I’m not even an “iT nEeDs To Be CoMiC aCcUrAtE” ass mf but bruh this ain’t even the same fucking likeness lmao the mask is barely even a skull either.

I saw some set photos with the hood up and it looks alright. It's not the best design but there have definitely been worse