Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The MCU/DC Discussion and Spoiler Thread

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    It sucks because Mcfarlane will never work with Marvel for obvious reasons lmao but that'd be so awesome.

NECA is my favorite currently. I have a display up in my office with a bunch of horror figures from them 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Of the Spidey movies I'd rank them:
    Into The Spider-Verse
    Spider-Man 2
    Spider-Man
    Spider-Man 3
    Amazing Spider-Man
    Across The Spider-Verse
    Amazing Spider-Man 2
    Homecoming
    Far From Home

Still havent watched No Way Home, probably never will 
     You are absolutely a cock sucking faggot for putting it below Spider-Man 3 and TASM. 
    Fuck you’re a fag dude 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    It was just ok 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,716 jayfacer
    Poverty taste confirmed.
    Nah, the animation was incredible, and the Miles stuff was really good. But they went too far with the multiverse stuff this time, and the entire second half of the movie was just set up for a third movie. The best parts of the movie were the parts that had nothing to do with the multiverse, and that was increasingly obvious because the Miles story with his parents and The Spot were by far the best parts of the movie. I wish the entire movie was him just fighting the Spot and getting over his parent drama without any of the multiverse stuff. Because that stuff was genuinely good, and the multiverse stuff waa just meh. 

I also hated how they depicted Ben Reilly, and am really sick of the Peter disrespect, it was just embarassing in this movie. I also hate Spider Gwen as a concept, and dont really like her character. And I found the other non-Spider-Mans annoying. 

I would LOVE an actual linear, non-multiverse Spider-Man movie about JUST Miles and Peter from "one canon" in that animation style though, becauae animation alone was 10/10. Its just everything else was and enormous step back from the first one. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    You would like the worst Spider-Man from one of the worst Spider-Man comic arcs in history 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Spider cat and spider Rex though \m/
    You would like the worst Spider-Man from one of the worst Spider-Man comic arcs in history 
    There are more bad Spider-Man comic arcs than good ones at this point. 

Kane > Ben, but Scarlet Spider is a badass character in general. And least he's an actual character and not an action figure variant
    Nah, the animation was incredible, and the Miles stuff was really good. But they went too far with the multiverse stuff this time, and the entire second half of the movie was just set up for a third movie. The best parts of the movie were the parts that had nothing to do with the multiverse, and that was increasingly obvious because the Miles story with his parents and The Spot were by far the best parts of the movie. I wish the entire movie was him just fighting the Spot and getting over his parent drama without any of the multiverse stuff. Because that stuff was genuinely good, and the multiverse stuff waa just meh. 

I also hated how they depicted Ben Reilly, and am really sick of the Peter disrespect, it was just embarassing in this movie. I also hate Spider Gwen as a concept, and dont really like her character. And I found the other non-Spider-Mans annoying. 

I would LOVE an actual linear, non-multiverse Spider-Man movie about JUST Miles and Peter from "one canon" in that animation style though, becauae animation alone was 10/10. Its just everything else was and enormous step back from the first one. 

Spider-Verse fans when a new action figure non-character appears

If only it could have the storytelling depth of super sentai 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,716 jayfacer

MC when any franchise ever stays stuck in the 80s and refuses to change, move forward, or do any better:

MC when any franchise ever stays stuck in the 80s and refuses to change, move forward, or do any better:

Just throwing non-characters on the screen, and creating no stakes multiverse nostalgia bait plots isnt "moving forward" 
    edited June 2023
    If only it could have the storytelling depth of super sentai 
    I mean, Sentai has more storytelling depth than the multiverse shit in this movie. I already said I really liked the Miles bits. He stole the show by far. If the whole movie was just him fighting villains and overcoming his family drama, with that same level of gorgeous animation it would have been a 10/10. 
    Bro how are you gonna make a good portion of your hobbies and likes around works of fiction and have absolutely zero media literacy lmaooo
    Which fat female Spider-Man was your favorite? 
    Fucking faggy ass sentai does not have more storytelling kindly gtfo 
    Dime2 said:
    Fucking faggy ass sentai does not have more storytelling kindly gtfo 
    I just finished Zyuranger, and I can promise you it has more depth than "muh multiverse" 

Which fat female Spider-Man was YOUR favorite? 
    Which fat female Spider-Man was your favorite? 
    The one with the thick thighs

Which poorly made latex monster added more storytelling depth to your weeb show? Was it this one?