Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The MCU/DC Discussion and Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer
    Finally watched Peacemaker and now on Titans. Had heard Titans ends up getting pretty good.

Peacemaker was dope tho. Wasn’t a huge fan of the character or John Cena as an actor going into it, but the newest Suicide Squad was fire as fuck, and this was jus more of that same exact tone and vibe. James Gunn don’t miss. Coincidental, but it was fitting that I watched this right after finishing The Boys. This was lighter hearted overall, but they both got that same raunchy comic vibe going on. Wit The Boys taking itself slightly more seriously.

Titans I’m only 3 episodes in on, but I’m liking it so far.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,551 spicy boy
    Shazam 2 was good. Not as good as the first, but still solid 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    I saw it today as well. Gas. I liked it better than the first tho.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    First bored the ever loving fuck out of me. 2 bring anything good to the table?
  • Options
    Meagan Good. 🤤
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    First bored the ever loving fuck out of me. 2 bring anything good to the table?
    Chick who plays Mary has some fat tits
  • Options
    Movie was a fun ass watch overall tho. Again, it makes DC’s behind the curtain drama they got going on all the more unfortunate because they been on a legitimate hot streak and finally getting it together. Titans is currently shaping out to be one of my favorite comic series I’ve watched and I’m not even done wit it yet. I never in a million years expected to like it this much. I’m actually gonna watch thru Doom Patrol as well now as a result. And then Flash in June has all the makings to be incredible, but it’s technically already dead in the water because of Ezra Miller’s legal troubles. Doubt they keep him in the role past this movie. Their continuity troubles are repeatedly fucking them.
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    Kang the wife beater 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    Doom Patrol was lit. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    “Finished” Titans. My timing was fucking crazy cause I had no clue prior, but they’re on the final season and in the middle of a midseason break, the final half starts airing in bout 2 weeks. This had been on the watchlist for a minute now, and completely coincidentally, it landed perfectly like this by the time I got around to it. So gonna start Doom Patrol now, which is also on a midseason break of it’s final season, and that should be about finished by time Titans starts back up. Will reserve final judgment of Titans til it’s wrapped up but while flawed wit some glaring pacing issues, it’s been an extremely fun watch. Hoping for a strong finish.
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    that happened to me with breaking bad once. I started watching it after 4 seasons had aired, and i watched them all back to back to look, and when i watched the last episode of season 4 i looked to see when the next season premiered and it was the exact same day lol
  • Options
    Doom Patrol is completely fucking losing me. What an actual fucking mess. I like weird and abstract different shit but in this case it feels like none of it serves any actual narrative purpose other than “LULZ S0000 RANDOM GAIZ”. I jus now finished the first season and what the actual FUCK was that season finale? It felt like it concluded absolutely nothing, while simultaneously setting absolutely nothing up for the next season. And then giant cockroach and giant rat start fucking as the climax of the episode because???? Oh right “LULZ S000 RANDOM GAIZ I HAVE ASPERGER’S”

This shit fucking trash smh.
  • Options
    Doom Patrol fucks
  • Options
    As if this show wasn’t irritating enough, they bring in this hideous fucking monkey faced cunt and have her on screen every 3 minutes. Ugliest thing I ever seen in my life, take it out back and blow it’s fucking face off, don’t keep showing it.
  • Options
    Cliff is so fucking garbage bro lmao it’s as if his entire dialog was written by a 12 year old that jus logged onto 4Chan for the first time ever.

”FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK DID I FUCKING MENTION THAT ALL I FUCKING SAY IS FUCKING FUCK YOU COCKSUCKING FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FUCK.”

It’s egregious. I’m obviously not offended or anything but it jus comes off so corny and wannabe edgy. There’s clever and witty ways to do raunchy characters, like Deadpool, and then there’s full blown retard like this.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Legit don’t remember this scene from Far From Home at all. This Mandela effect shit or just me? 

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Dime2 said:
    Legit don’t remember this scene from Far From Home at all. This Mandela effect shit or just me? 
    LMAOOOO
  • Options
    Bless you lmao
  • Options
    Good God Doom Patrol literally never gets better lmfao. On season 4 and I got 2 episodes left til I’m finally caught up to the current midseason break, and Goddamn can I not wait for it to be over and get back to Titans lmao. I’m so far beyond mentally checked out of this show. It’s the only comic series ever out of DC or Marvel that I’ve EVER considered saying fuck it and dropping it without finishing it. I can’t stand none of these mfs at this point and the one likable character in Cyborg gets nerfed and turned into the least interesting version of the character that they could possibly put on live action. Yea let’s do a non-Cyborg Cyborg and strip all his powers because he’s insecure, great idea. I’m usually over tolerant of anything comics simply because I love it that much and I always enjoy more of it, but this shit is straight up ass. I tried, I really did.
  • Options
    I even liked She-Hulk more than this, and that was clearly something that was more “chick flick” oriented and not really meant or made for me, clearly. But it at least didn’t constantly piss me off like this bullshit.