Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Reborn said:
    I'm curling 100lbs these days.
    You’re straight up fucking lying because if so you are the most brolic mf on the entire board lmfao. Post a video.
    If you’re curling 100 total, you’re average. If you’re curling 100 per arm, post a fucking video. 🤣🤣
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Of course it's being posted on right wing websites, it's so they can defend this fucking terrorist child. 

That kid had zero clue that dude was a pedo, so it doesn't fucking matter. I don't care what either of the people that died did before that night, because it matters exactly 0%. All it does it help those that try to defend the actions of a domestic terrorist. Period. 

We don't have to feel bad for those that died to agree that the actions of this kid were horrible and wrong. 

It’s definitely going to matter when it comes to his trial. Jury selection will be huge in this case. He is already being painted as the victim by a lot of people. His lawyer will paint him as the “good guy with a gun” and there is a real good chance a conservative jury eats it up. The narrative is already being spun (by both sides btw) His lawyer is the same one that got that maga hat smirking kid Nick Sandmann a defamation settlement for $250 million and he has a huge bankroll for his legal team. If he wins he’s rich. I guarantee lots of people are getting sued for shit they post. That’s his lawyer’s specialty. 

I don’t know if the facts are true, but these are allegedly the people who got shot. 

Wisconsin jurors

Disgusting
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Reborn said:
    Dime2 said:
    Gay
    Hardly.....but if I was I would get more ass than a toilet seat 
    Who says this lmfao. Power bottom ass mf.
    Quit reaching....might have to put you cats on pause for 15 months again
     You seriously dont deserve my input and entertainment I bring and let's be honest.  I've had your attention lately.  Peace out yo. I'll check in sporadically 
    edited August 2020
    Post the video of you curling a 100 lb dumbbell before you go pussy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Reborn said:
    You can see the gun and that's the weak arm...I'm curling 100lbs these days...not bad..could be better...also that pic is 10 yrs ago. .would you like recent 1?

Yes sir. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Of course it's being posted on right wing websites, it's so they can defend this fucking terrorist child. 

That kid had zero clue that dude was a pedo, so it doesn't fucking matter. I don't care what either of the people that died did before that night, because it matters exactly 0%. All it does it help those that try to defend the actions of a domestic terrorist. Period. 

We don't have to feel bad for those that died to agree that the actions of this kid were horrible and wrong. 

It’s definitely going to matter when it comes to his trial. Jury selection will be huge in this case. He is already being painted as the victim by a lot of people. His lawyer will paint him as the “good guy with a gun” and there is a real good chance a conservative jury eats it up. The narrative is already being spun (by both sides btw) His lawyer is the same one that got that maga hat smirking kid Nick Sandmann a defamation settlement for $250 million and he has a huge bankroll for his legal team. If he wins he’s rich. I guarantee lots of people are getting sued for shit they post. That’s his lawyer’s specialty. 

I don’t know if the facts are true, but these are allegedly the people who got shot. 

Wisconsin jurors

The kid will probably be get a gun charge for crossing state lines but other than that he is gonna go free. 

There are videos of him there to protect a car dealership and he is a trained EMT who was giving medical care to the rioters before all this happened. He got pepper sprayed and that’s when one of the police officers gave him water from the truck. He left the car dealership and cops told him he couldn’t go back and then moments later he was getting chased by people and that’s when he popped one in the face. He pulls out his phone to call police to come over and you can hear him saying he killed someone. Later in the video he’s getting chased again and that’s when that skateboard dude and guy with the pistol try to get him when he’s on the floor and he then he pops them. After that he runs to the cops with his hands up so he can be detained but they don’t know what’s going on cause you can open carry and they didn’t see him as a threat since he’s gun was down and his hands were up. There are videos of all this which is gonna save his ass and win him a defense case. Also he might not get a gun charge cause you can carry when 17 if you are in a militia.
    Wisconsin gun laws are different for rifles. 14 and up can have them. 

Got damn 

It’s meant for youth hunting and stuff. I got my first gun at 10. 

Damn wish I found this instead lol
    But yeah that kid was trigger disciplined like a mofo. Never once had it on the trigger looking to shoot blindly. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    So the rioter being a pedo is real?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I too would like confirmation on that

Stopped reading at "molotov"

Dude had a plastic bag. Not a moltov. The moltov photo was doctored by alt righters. 

Their timeline is off. Dude's a murderer and should rot in jail  

Not to mention a woman beater too 
    He beat on a chick, then a group of dudes beat his ass for beating the chick
    https://youtu.be/hgJL1ZH6lXg

Same shit happened the other night. He killed a dude, so a group of protestors attacked him and tried disarming him, and he killed another dude and injured more. He better rot in jail. 

Copy pasted from posts Ive seen:
    "Kyle Rittenhouse, a high school dropout, became an adult when he shot and killed 2 people and injured another. 

"Yeah, but what about" arguments...  

- “He has a right to have a gun.”  Nope, He is not legally allowed to carry that long gun he has in his hands. It is a Class A misdemeanor.

- “Well, he is from Illinois...”  Doesn't matter. Illinois requires gun owners to have an identification card but it is only available for those 21 or older.  He is 17.  

- “Where are his parents?”  Well, it looks like his mother drove him and his gun to Kenosha (30 minutes from where he lives in Illinois).

- “It was like the couple in St Louis and he was protecting his property.”  Sorry, he's 17 and doesn't own property in Illinois let alone in Kenosha, WI.  And he cannot use a defense of protecting property as he was 'guarding' a used car lot... 

- “What about Stand Your Ground law?”  Nope.  That doesn't exist in Wisconsin or Illinois. 

- “But he was acting in self-defense...”  Nope.  He shot someone in the head and was fleeing and people were attempting to apprehend him while yelling to police that he just shot someone.

He fell to the ground, turned around and shot people.  Stood up and ran a few steps and then turned around and started firing again.  He knew what he was doing.  PLUS, still not legally allowed to have the gun.

- “The Kenosha Guard militia was working directly with the police”.  Nope.  They were not.  They were not deputized.  If they were, then this shooting would fall under a police shooting and it does not.  Plus Kyle is still 17 and under age.  

- “He was a member of the Kenosha Guard.” Nope.  Kenosha Guard founder, Kevin Mathewson has distanced himself from Kyle Rittenhouse and stated that he "Had no business being armed legally or ethically", and he is 'responsible for his own actions'. 

- his mother should be charged as an accomplice in his murders for facilitating him in transport.

- he has a criminal record, since the right is so apt to pointing out when victims of police brutality have criminal pasts this kid is in the same category of criminals. 

But, sure find ways to defend the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse, a white kid and promote him as a good kid because afterwards he was helping remove graffiti from protesters and then in your next breath look to dig up all the bad things to justify a police officer shooting Jacob Blake 7 times in the back while his kids were in the car watching."
    I cant find the post anymore, but there was another timeline emphasizing his phone call as an admission of guilt too, since he called his friend not the police. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Yeah if you support the white guy but don’t support black people for the obvious racism occurring everywhere and the police just shooting them, you can just get the fuck out of my life. I don’t need it. 
    FB republicans been funny af lately