Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Sounds like people were indeed playing stupid games in the Portland shooting. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/31/us/what-happened-portland-shooting-protest/index.html

Trump truck parade driving around shooting protestors with paintball guns and bear mace. Someone shot back. 

Too many people out there thinking they are invincible and their actions have no consequences. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Sounds like people were indeed playing stupid games in the Portland shooting. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/31/us/what-happened-portland-shooting-protest/index.html

Trump truck parade driving around shooting protestors with paintball guns and bear mace. Someone shot back. 

Too many people out there thinking they are invincible and their actions have no consequences. 
    My roommate keeps talking about it and how there’s footage of what happened. Nothing about them doing any of that shits annoying. He just said he was glad US Marshals just shot dude. He did also say he pulled a gun on them. Idk shit annoys me when he talks about it. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cops in Utah just shot a retarded 13 year old kid
    #RetardLivesMatter
    Fucking LOL at the disagree 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    🤦🏻‍♂️
    I live right next to a bar and my dumbass friend that used to be roommates with my roommate lit a firework that fell over and a few blew up in our yard. I told the dumbass to do it way away. He didn’t. I tried to explain it to my roommate he just brushed me the duck off. Told me next one that goes off in the yard he’s calling the cops. 

Plans have changed. Can’t have a dumb mother fucker that wants to call the cops on anything like that living with me. 
    Almost edited. Didn’t give enough fucks. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Attorney will be clearing all officers involved in Breonna Taylor’s death tomorrow, so Kentucky is already boarding buildings up and “preparing for war”, and the Louisville police chief already declared a state of emergency in advance.

So you know that this decision is so beyond fucking wrong that it will CAUSE said war, yet you’d still rather protect these worthless fucking murderers anyways and “go to war” instead of locking up a few worthless fucking pigs that nobody will fucking miss.

Only good pig is a dead pig. This shit makes my fucking blood boil. I hope pigs get fucking killed tomorrow.
    Go there and get you some. 
    The cops who killed Duncan Lemp were never even charged. Still no body cam footage. He was killed the day before Breonna Taylor during a no-knock raid and they shot him through his bedroom window at 4:30am while he was sleeping next to his pregnant girlfriend. Then their county prosecutor threatened to throw his family members in jail if they protested his murder. If Breonna Taylor's killing gets you heated, Duncan Lemp's case should get your fuckin blood boiling but no one ever talks about it cuz he's not black.
    He was also a 2A gun nut militia member who wasn’t supposed to have guns and allegedly booby trapped his door with a shotgun. You keep leaving that part out. 
    "Allegedly." Let's see the bodycam footage then. These articles are saying he wasn't allowed to have guns because he had a criminal record as a juvenile, but all of his guns were bought legally so whatever he did as a kid wasnt bad enough to raise red flags when he bought the guns. The cops received an anonymous tip that he had an AR15 so they decided to shoot him through his window.
    Just saying. 2A gun nut militia guy isn’t my poster child for police murder. Guy shouldn’t have been sleeping in his own house. Next to his girlfriend and shit. That’s what he gets. Fuck that guy. Close your fucking curtains you cunt. 

lol at arguing which police murder we are supposed to be the most pissed at anyway. 

Yo fuck that fat dude selling cigs outside the store. What about that one sleeping girl? Fuck dat bitch and her ex bf, what about sleeping gun dude? Hotel hallway floor guy? Fuck him and him too. Nah. I’m team “please don’t shoot 13 year old autistic kids”
    The media just portrays them bad. 
    Just saying. 2A gun nut militia guy isn’t my poster child for police murder. Guy shouldn’t have been sleeping in his own house. Next to his girlfriend and shit. That’s what he gets. Fuck that guy. Close your fucking curtains you cunt. 

lol at arguing which police murder we are supposed to be the most pissed at anyway. 

Yo fuck that fat dude selling cigs outside the store. What about that one sleeping girl? Fuck dat bitch and her ex bf, what about sleeping gun dude? Hotel hallway floor guy? Fuck him and him too. Nah. I’m team “please don’t shoot 13 year old autistic kids”
    Nah this one hits different