Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah we should definitely defund the police. They should all be driving Toyota Camrys and shooting shitty hi-point pistols n shit. But if they actually go through with defunding the police, I don't wanna hear shit about gun control ever again. Everyone should go out and get a gun to defend themselves.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    The police shouldnt have tanks and weapons of war to deal with civilians. Period. 

Making a leap of "oh well we need guns now" is asinine. The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to protect ourselves from the government, not shoot eachother  

Defunding the police ensures we have the means to not be murdered by police, or fall into fascism. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Real quick though... if you find yourself with police officers pointing guns at you... you need to stop moving and fucking comply with what they say. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Crime is gonna go way up if you defund the police. If you don't have a gun, you're gonna be fucked. Watching some of these riots makes me not wanna go into downtown Raleigh or Durham but if I do, I feel like I gotta have a gun on me. It's not as bad as like Portland but they were blocking traffic and smashing windows n shit around here a couple weeks ago. If someone ever tries to pull me out of my truck, they're gettin clacked.
    The police shouldnt have tanks and weapons of war to deal with civilians. Period. 

Why not? Easy to say when we aren’t in the line of fire.The citizens stay heavily strapped. Police need to be able to clap back even harder. Remember this?

That happened like 10 minutes from where I grew up
    I don’t like the militarization of the police either but I’ve seen enough video of cop cars on fire in the last couple of weeks that I’m not surprised that they are bringing riot tanks and other armored vehicles out to these protests. 
    I don’t like the militarization of the police either but I’ve seen enough video of cop cars on fire in the last couple of weeks that I’m not surprised that they are bringing riot tanks and other armored vehicles out to these protests. 
    They are though? 
    https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000007308488/kenosha-protests-video.html

They have tanks, and riot shields, and body armor, and automatic guns, and tear gas. Every police station in the country is outfitted and ready to go to war with the American people if they want to. And that's a huge problem. How can civilians fight against tear gas and tanks? We can't. That's fascism. Do what we say, or we will go to war against you. 

Real quick though... if you find yourself with police officers pointing guns at you... you need to stop moving and fucking comply with what they say. 
    And the fact that these guys can legally murder you when you act erratically in a high stress situation is a big problem. They should be trained to handle high stress situations, even dangerous situations, without turning to shooting first. We aren't trained. They expect us to be more calm than they are. That's fucked up. 
    edited August 2020
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Lemme know when you're up for some madden
    Chris Benoit your whole family 

Wow you're clever..check the profile pic. Just dropped a stack in that go fund me. Fuck you and your message
    Sure you did Gary. Keep licking the boot like the pussy you are. 
    Gave 50 bucks but never made it. Go fund me took the account down.  Whole double standard thing
    Yeah crazy how they won't let you raise money for someone guilty of multiple homicides. Jesus you're fucking stupid 
    Reborn said:
    Guilty is a strong word. This was self defense 

Gonna be interesting to see how this all plays out both legally and on the streets. Not sure of the actual legal merits of “fuck around and find out” are. 

1st one shot was allegedly trying to burn down a car dealership. The militia was brought in to stop this from happening. I’m not up to date on militia laws. 

2nd and 3rd he was being chased by a mob. They threw a moltav cocktail at him and tried to steal his gun from him. There is video. Good chance he gets self defense on these. Wisconsin is a very Back The Blue, 2A state. 

Boot lickers, rioters, arsonists. Political mismanagement. Sounds like all parties involved suck to me. 

Wonder how much, if any, this will impact guns being present at the next protests. More? Less? Wouldn’t be surprised to see the national guard being increasingly present. The more people continue to burn businesses, the more shootings there will be. That dealership wasn’t just property, it’s also the means in which a lot of people feed their families. 

At least we only have another couple months to go before the election fml. How much worse could it get?
    Post edited by Jobe_Wan_Kenobi on
    They are though? 

They have tanks, and riot shields, and body armor, and automatic guns, and tear gas. Every police station in the country is outfitted and ready to go to war with the American people if they want to. And that's a huge problem. How can civilians fight against tear gas and tanks? We can't. That's fascism. Do what we say, or we will go to war against you. 

And the fact that these guys can legally murder you when you act erratically in a high stress situation is a big problem. They should be trained to handle high stress situations, even dangerous situations, without turning to shooting first. We aren't trained. They expect us to be more calm than they are. That's fucked up. 

I’m not talking about what is or should be. Just what to do.  Right or wrong, justified or not, if you get pulled over or are out anywhere and the cops pull up and draw guns on you then it’s time to stfu and comply 100%. Anything else and you might get beaten, tased, shot or any combo of the three. It’s got nothing to do with us being trained.  When the guns are out and they say stop it’s not time to walk to your car. Everybody out on the street knows the cops are killing people. That’s why when they roll up on a domestic call and tell you to drop a knife, you drop the damn knife. I’ve been in that situation with the police they make it very fucking clear real fucking quick that they are not playing games with you. You don’t move, you don’t reach for shit. You will get shot if you do. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I saw the video Gary is talking about the 7 year old. Some girls took a MAGA hat from the kid’s dad.  I guess dad was in the bathroom or something, cuz he wasn’t involved at first. It was barely even the kid they were dealing with. He followed the girls, but it was his mom that was fighting them. The dad came into the picture later and the girls were hitting him. They then hit the mom too after she wouldn’t quit following them. The entire video is cringey 
    They are though? 

They are though? 

This doesnt change how I feel. 

Police should not have tanks. Period. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    1 of the pukes killed was a child molester..1 down..lol Trump 2020
    Reborn said:
    Trump is a child molester 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    The pedo died doing what he loved...chasing minors 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Reborn said:
    Trump is a child molester 
    Republicans don't care. As long as those pesky Mexicans and Negros are put in their place! 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Reborn said:
    Source or you're a liar