Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Reborn said:
    Lemme know when you're up for some madden
    Chris Benoit your whole family 
    Fuck. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:Don't fucking scream when people start blowing your heads off because you're fucking with them over something they had nothing to do with
    Gary you might be the most retarded person to ever walk the planet earth. Kyle Rittenhouse, the shooter you are discussing, was a 17 year old that ILLEGALLY OBTAINED HIS FIREARM, then traveled from Illinois to Kenosha Wisconsin with the specific intent of shooting someone. It wasn't something he had "nothing to do with"

He didn't kill someone out of self defense. He didn't kill someone because they were bothering him. He killed someone because he is a fucking sociopath piece of shit that believes the same Republican bullshit you do. Educate yourself for one time in your pathetic life before you open your cocksucker. 
    Probably just fed up with all the shit. Who cares. He sees how these riots turn out so he said fuck it. He has also seen innocent t people getting fucked with so he said fuck it. You shut your  cocksucker. You're assuming shit. Who cares why he was there. Who the fuck in their right mind would attack someone with a skateboard while they hold an AR?  Buckle up boys and girls. This is only the beginning 
    Man ban this piece of shit. 

He saw how the riots have been going so it’s cool to show up and go hunting? People haven’t been getting killed at these riots. Loads of property damage, but regardless they haven’t been killing anybody. But in Gary’s book, it’s cool to go hunt them for sport.

Man you are garbage.
    Dragging drivers out if cars and beating them for being white is cool? Burning down black businesses because they happened to reside in that neighborhood is cool? You're the one who is garbage. Picking on 7 year old kids. Picking on old people.  Try that shit at a construction site or a biker bar or up in the burbs. 
    Show me one credible article where somebody was pulled from their car and beaten. 
    Goggle it yourself hairball
    "GoGgLe It YoUrSeLf"

Right, it didnt happen dumbass 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Reborn said:

Wow you're clever..check the profile pic. Just dropped a stack in that go fund me. Fuck you and your message
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That kid looks like a pussy
    Has more balls than you
    I'd beat the fuck out of that kid
    I'd beat the fuck out of that kid
    Dont bring a skateboard 
    Also if I wanted to go murk some protesters, I'd get a lot more than 3.
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

Wow you're clever..check the profile pic. Just dropped a stack in that go fund me. Fuck you and your message
    sOoO eDgY.

You’re like 46 years old and this is how you act. Worthless.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

Sure you did Gary. Keep licking the boot like the pussy you are. 
    This is him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

Gave 50 bucks but never made it. Go fund me took the account down.  Whole double standard thing
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

Gave 50 bucks but never made it. Go fund me took the account down.  Whole double standard thing
    Yeah crazy how they won't let you raise money for someone guilty of multiple homicides. Jesus you're fucking stupid 
    Guilty is a strong word. This was self defense 
    One of the 7 wonders of the world is the miraculous fact that you somehow haven’t killed yourself yet.
    One of the 7 wonders of the world is the miraculous fact that you somehow haven’t killed yourself yet.
    I hope you know you've all been trolled for years now.
    Yet you keep biting
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I dont support police brutality. I dont support defunding the police. I dont support looting/rioting period. And i dont support some fucktatd who shouldn't have been their driving out of his way with an AR. This shit hurts my heart man. I literally haven't even read this story. I can't do it anymore. Its heartbreaking and nothing I can do to stop it so it all just feels anxious and powerless and doomed to repeat. I hate this. All I was the guy who got shot lived. Hopefully pulls through