Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    And that’s why I turned my fb off 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    The two scenarios aren’t even comparable. 

Walking away from the police and refusing to comply to orders when their guns are out will get you shot. Period.  Any color. The cops were called by the woman who lived there for a domestic dispute. He had a restraining order against him and he had knife on him. They also attempted to restrain him with a taser (didnt work) when he scuffled with the cops. 

That’s not “hey look a black guy! let’s shoot him!” There is no denying those things happen but this isn’t one of them. 

Where’s the outrage for the guy killed in the hotel hallway the night of Monster Mash as he crawled around on the floor trying to comply to police orders? He want running. He didn’t have a knife. He did comply with orders. He didn’t have a restraint order. He did have legal permission to be where he was at.  The just found the cops not guilty, and the 28 year old officer got a ptsd pension and early retirement for it. Oh, dude was white so it didn’t fit the political narrative.  That was the murder of an innocent unarmed man. No one gives a fuck. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Trump supporter shot in Portland last night. 
    I was gonna post the monstermash shooting but I was too lazy and that shit gets my blood boiling. Was that the night of? Fuckkng rip to my brother. Fuck the police. 
    It was like two months after the mash but it’s still disgusting and that dude should be rotting in jail. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    The two scenarios aren’t even comparable. 

Walking away from the police and refusing to comply to orders when their guns are out will get you shot. Period.  Any color. The cops were called by the woman who lived there for a domestic dispute. He had a restraining order against him and he had knife on him. They also attempted to restrain him with a taser (didnt work) when he scuffled with the cops. 

That’s not “hey look a black guy! let’s shoot him!” There is no denying those things happen but this isn’t one of them. 

Where’s the outrage for the guy killed in the hotel hallway the night of Monster Mash as he crawled around on the floor trying to comply to police orders? He want running. He didn’t have a knife. He did comply with orders. He didn’t have a restraint order. He did have legal permission to be where he was at.  The just found the cops not guilty, and the 28 year old officer got a ptsd pension and early retirement for it. Oh, dude was white so it didn’t fit the political narrative.  That was the murder of an innocent unarmed man. No one gives a fuck. 
    maybe those people should get mad and protest then? Minorities are fed up. Time for white people to get fed up too. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    FLAT said:
    It was like two months after the mash but it’s still disgusting and that dude should be rotting in jail. 

Maybe the dude just went to MM. First place I heard about the verdict was in a Tool group and people kept bring up MM. Maybe he went and they knew the guy, IDK the connection. 
    Yeah I remember hearing about it and seeing it in some tool group. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    PLAY STUPID GAMES WIN STUPID PRIZES HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN FUCKING AROUND IF HE DIDN'T WANT THE SMOKE. ONE DOWN MORE TO GO AMIRITE
    PLAY STUPID GAMES WIN STUPID PRIZES HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN FUCKING AROUND IF HE DIDN'T WANT THE SMOKE. ONE DOWN MORE TO GO AMIRITE

I haven’t looked into it at all. What was going on when he got shot? Was he attacking people? Was he chasing after a dude armed with a gun? Was he assumption someone at the time? Was he looting and burning stores? Was he enforcing mob justice? Was he running up to people saying “shoot me nigga!”?

I don’t care about skin color or political party. Neither are acceptable reasons to murder people. What were his actions at the time?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    In Republican land it doesn't matter. If someone gets shot its entirely their fault and they should have avoided the situation. Tough break
    And by Democrat logic Kyle was a “mostly peaceful protester. 

I’m not on either team so unless you wanna take each situation and discuss the individual nuances of each case then there no point in having the discussion. Trump is a piece of shit. The idea that Biden/Harris is a better choice for black people is hilarious to me though. Biden wrote more laws against black people than Trump has. Harris laughed about locking them up when questioned about it. 

If I’m on any team, it’s “team don’t be a cunt.”  

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Justice for Duncan Lemp
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Justice for Duncan Lemp
     Nobody can use him for their identity politics, so his death didn’t matter obv
    Yeah people would have lost their goddamn minds if that kid was black. Still waiting on that body cam footy. 
    Dude I’ve seen a bunch of those. I saw one last month where they killed a guy at a bus stop that was one of the worst police killings I’ve seen. Nobody gives a shit about anyone other than black people. It’s stupid, because if you took the race shit away there’s a ton of people that wouldn’t be so quick to back the police. Instead, the pigs get carte Blanche to kill while they focus on shit like that Cannon kid
    People around here were really mad about that. Maybe cuz it was so close. Wilson, NC is a shithole tho. 
    edited August 2020
    Cops love shithole areas because they know the people there don’t have the resources to do anything about their transgressions. Police aren’t a race problem, they’re a tool of oppression for the elites. I try to get through to these bootlicker faggots online about this all the time
    You are one OG satan