Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Trump ain’t the problem, this always been a problem, but Trump definitely made these worthless racists way more comfortable to express how happy they are wit this shit going on.

Bet every dollar that I ever earned that Gary refers to black people as everything BUT, in the comfort of his fellow white trash.
    Also Erik you're a fucking asshole if you believe that about me. My best friend growing up was named melvin... FUCKING MELVIN. He was killed by a hit and run driver. Melvin was black if it matters. My daughters best friend BLACK.  My youngest sons best friend ..BLACK....dont ever call me a fucking racist because I don't agree with riots and anarchy. After Floyyd you had the whole fucking country behind you and you blew it. Blame your methods 
    Nobody cares if you know a black dude once in your life. You're racist and stupid
    Your wrong..we're not racist in ny. We know how to act. That shit starts in Demeware and goes south and west 
    You realize New York is majority democrats you fucking inbred
    NYC dont speak for the state. Get a fucking clue
    The majority of New York state residents are democrats faggot. Drive your shitty truck and shut the fuck up
    Rin you and your protesting buds over with that truck
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Trump ain’t the problem, this always been a problem, but Trump definitely made these worthless racists way more comfortable to express how happy they are wit this shit going on.

Bet every dollar that I ever earned that Gary refers to black people as everything BUT, in the comfort of his fellow white trash.
    Also Erik you're a fucking asshole if you believe that about me. My best friend growing up was named melvin... FUCKING MELVIN. He was killed by a hit and run driver. Melvin was black if it matters. My daughters best friend BLACK.  My youngest sons best friend ..BLACK....dont ever call me a fucking racist because I don't agree with riots and anarchy. After Floyyd you had the whole fucking country behind you and you blew it. Blame your methods 
    Nobody cares if you know a black dude once in your life. You're racist and stupid
    Your wrong..we're not racist in ny. We know how to act. That shit starts in Demeware and goes south and west 
    The majority of New York state residents are democrats faggot. Drive your shitty truck and shut the fuck up
     Do it then pussy. Mow a group down on yo next route.
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:Don't fucking scream when people start blowing your heads off because you're fucking with them over something they had nothing to do with
    Gary you might be the most retarded person to ever walk the planet earth. Kyle Rittenhouse, the shooter you are discussing, was a 17 year old that ILLEGALLY OBTAINED HIS FIREARM, then traveled from Illinois to Kenosha Wisconsin with the specific intent of shooting someone. It wasn't something he had "nothing to do with"

He didn't kill someone out of self defense. He didn't kill someone because they were bothering him. He killed someone because he is a fucking sociopath piece of shit that believes the same Republican bullshit you do. Educate yourself for one time in your pathetic life before you open your cocksucker. 
    Probably just fed up with all the shit. Who cares. He sees how these riots turn out so he said fuck it. He has also seen innocent t people getting fucked with so he said fuck it. You shut your  cocksucker. You're assuming shit. Who cares why he was there. Who the fuck in their right mind would attack someone with a skateboard while they hold an AR?  Buckle up boys and girls. This is only the beginning 
    Man ban this piece of shit. 

He saw how the riots have been going so it’s cool to show up and go hunting? People haven’t been getting killed at these riots. Loads of property damage, but regardless they haven’t been killing anybody. But in Gary’s book, it’s cool to go hunt them for sport.

Man you are garbage.
    Dragging drivers out if cars and beating them for being white is cool? Burning down black businesses because they happened to reside in that neighborhood is cool? You're the one who is garbage. Picking on 7 year old kids. Picking on old people.  Try that shit at a construction site or a biker bar or up in the burbs. 
    Show me one credible article where somebody was pulled from their car and beaten. 
    Goggle it yourself hairball
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:Don't fucking scream when people start blowing your heads off because you're fucking with them over something they had nothing to do with
    Gary you might be the most retarded person to ever walk the planet earth. Kyle Rittenhouse, the shooter you are discussing, was a 17 year old that ILLEGALLY OBTAINED HIS FIREARM, then traveled from Illinois to Kenosha Wisconsin with the specific intent of shooting someone. It wasn't something he had "nothing to do with"

He didn't kill someone out of self defense. He didn't kill someone because they were bothering him. He killed someone because he is a fucking sociopath piece of shit that believes the same Republican bullshit you do. Educate yourself for one time in your pathetic life before you open your cocksucker. 
    Probably just fed up with all the shit. Who cares. He sees how these riots turn out so he said fuck it. He has also seen innocent t people getting fucked with so he said fuck it. You shut your  cocksucker. You're assuming shit. Who cares why he was there. Who the fuck in their right mind would attack someone with a skateboard while they hold an AR?  Buckle up boys and girls. This is only the beginning 

He saw how the riots have been going so it’s cool to show up and go hunting? People haven’t been getting killed at these riots. Loads of property damage, but regardless they haven’t been killing anybody. But in Gary’s book, it’s cool to go hunt them for sport.

Man you are garbage.
    Dragging drivers out if cars and beating them for being white is cool? Burning down black businesses because they happened to reside in that neighborhood is cool? You're the one who is garbage. Picking on 7 year old kids. Picking on old people.  Try that shit at a construction site or a biker bar or up in the burbs. 
    LMAOOOOOO WHO THE FUCK IS GETTING BEAT FOR BEING WHITE?? Literally when did that ever happen? You’re literally lost in your own fucking fantasy land.

And picking on 7 year old kids? What are you even fucking talking about lmao.
    Just like I told Aaron..Google it yourself
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

Once again asshole NYC doesn't speak for the state. Go by counties. Wipe nyc away. You'll havec2 blue  which us albany and buffalo and the rest red  hence why the popular vote will never be a thing. Calif and NYC won't decide for us
    You. Fucking. Idiot. 

I don't give a fuck about counties. You are acting like the spooky democrats are coming from somewhere else. BY POPULATION THE MAJORITY OF NEW YORKERS ARE DEMOCRAT. THE MAJORITY OF YOUR STATESMEN ARE DEMOCRAT. END OF STORY. 

Counties and the electoral college is a retarded and outdated system anyway, but it has no relevance to the context of this conversation. Jesus christ did you eat paint as a child? 
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

You won't do shit because you're a gigantic fucking pussy
    Ok all..had fun entertaining you tonight.  Be well..be safe. Till tomorrow. Gonna go watch Anerican Dad now.
    edited August 2020
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

Man you are garbage.
    LMAOOOOOO WHO THE FUCK IS GETTING BEAT FOR BEING WHITE?? Literally when did that ever happen? You’re literally lost in your own fucking fantasy land.

Just like I told Aaron..Google it yourself
    Yea exactly because it never fucking happened. May have a point that some black owned businesses got burned down, but that’s completely irrelevant because a lot of every fucking color owned businesses got burned down. Oh well. Shoulda learned the first time and learned to stop being trigger happy pieces of garbage but it happened again THIS soon and now here we are again. Burn it all down.
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

I swear as God as my witness you dont wanna threaten me while I'm jogging with 80000 lbs
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

I swear as God as my witness you dont wanna threaten me while I'm jogging with 80000 lbs
    You would brake to a complete stop and call yo supervisor.
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

Once again asshole NYC doesn't speak for the state. Go by counties. Wipe nyc away. You'll havec2 blue  which us albany and buffalo and the rest red  hence why the popular vote will never be a thing. Calif and NYC won't decide for us
    You. Fucking. Idiot. 

I don't give a fuck about counties. You are acting like the spooky democrats are coming from somewhere else. BY POPULATION THE MAJORITY OF NEW YORKERS ARE DEMOCRAT. THE MAJORITY OF YOUR STATESMEN ARE DEMOCRAT. END OF STORY. 

Counties and the electoral college is a retarded and outdated system anyway, but it has no relevance to the context of this conversation. Jesus christ did you eat paint as a child? 
    Blahs blahs blah..the cunts in the city stay there. Once again they dont speak for us.  Fucking Mexicans have a hard time understanding 
    Dont care how many people reside there 
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

You. Fucking. Idiot. 

Blahs blahs blah..the cunts in the city stay there. Once again they dont speak for us.  Fucking Mexicans have a hard time understanding 
    >Claims he ain’t racist cause he knew one black guy in his life.
    >Makes a racist ass remark three posts later.

We see who you are.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Show me one credible article where somebody was pulled from their car and beaten. 

It actually did happen in Portland like a week ago. Did you guys not see the video of that white guy getting pulled out of his truck and kicked in the head? Then the attackers started screaming "Black lives matter nigga" and "fuck these white cunts" and shit like that.

Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

You. Fucking. Idiot. 

But it does  there is a link as to why all this shit us going on  . 
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

You won't do shit pussy. You'd white knuckle like the little bitch you are and crush them brakes full stop. 
    Goodnight Jake..sleep tight little buddy
    Lemme know when you're up for some madden
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

You. Fucking. Idiot. 

No one can understand your dumb ass because you barely speak English. With your dumbass genes your kids must be fucking half sentient vegetables at this point 
    Reborn said:
    Lemme know when you're up for some madden
    Chris Benoit your whole family