Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It’s fucking sad that when we actually get to the point of govt overreach and Marshall law that all the paranoid Don’t-tread-on-me types have all gone bootlicker. Liberals are such pussies. They’ll just sit there and record video of all this shit, expecting someone else to do something about it. Who the fuck is gonna stop the cops? All the lib politicians just post apologies on twitter then go back to sleep in their mansions. It’s funny because everyone acts like this is a Trump problem, but Mike Brown, Tamir Rice, etc all got shot and killed on Obama’s watch and that toothless faggot didn’t do anything either. 

The government will not save us from itself
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited August 2020
    Trump ain’t the problem, this always been a problem, but Trump definitely made these worthless racists way more comfortable to express how happy they are wit this shit going on.

Bet every dollar that I ever earned that Gary refers to black people as everything BUT, in the comfort of his fellow white trash.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I can agree with that. Personally, I think Trumps shit is all fake af. He gets this rep as a Nazi, but his campaign contributions come from a shitload of Jews. It’s an act for him. He just wants to stroke his own ego, and racist dumbfucks are the easiest target. He even said that in interviews back in the day and those bitches still believe him
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    yea, we still had these issues with Obama, but were never on the brink of another Civil War. Trump is definitely fanning the flames of ignorance, and I think it says a lot that the majority of his fanbase are racists in favor of governement control. 

Its hilarious to me that all these 2nd Amendement types side with the government. They claim they need their guns to protect themselves from a tyrannical government, nah they just want their guns because they hope they someday have the chance to shoot black people. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Erik triggered 
    Trump ain’t the problem, this always been a problem, but Trump definitely made these worthless racists way more comfortable to express how happy they are wit this shit going on.

Bet every dollar that I ever earned that Gary refers to black people as everything BUT, in the comfort of his fellow white trash.
    We're not racist in ny
    Videos of police saying "we appreciate you" TO THE MURDERER, and giving him water surfaced

Fucked up and disturbing. The police sanctioned and support the killing or protestors. 
    DUDE WAS 17 AND FROM ILLINOIS. You need to be 18 to own a gun in Illinois. 

So he already commited a felony owning a gun. Then crossed state lines, and murdered two people and shot another dude's arm off. Fuck. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Videos of police saying "we appreciate you" TO THE MURDERER, and giving him water surfaced

Fucked up and disturbing. The police sanctioned and support the killing or protestors. 
    Link?
    FLAT said:

Link?
    Check this thread

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=179513520359459&id=102993511344794
    Lol fear for your life when an unarmed black man goes to grab his wallet but when a white dude walks by with an AR it’s chill. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think that black guy was reaching for his wallet...
    It was just a broad statement I wasn’t talking about dude 
    Man seeing the racist fucking bootlickers come all the way out the closet loud and proud during shit like this jus makes my fucking blood boil so fucking bad bro.

I jus REALLY seen this piece of shit say that the kid who showed up wit an AR-15 shot those 3 people ONLY out of “self defense”.

So the kid who has a FATHER IN THE POLICE, drives all the way from Antioch to Kenosha for a protest that has nothing to do wit him, STRAPPED UP WIT AN AR-15 WIT CLEAR INTENT ON HARMING PROTESTORS, shot out of SELF FUCKING DEFENSE?? 

I can’t fucking do it wit these Trump loving bottom of the human fucking race scumbags. They will literally break their fucking backs to defend this shit and suck police cock no matter what. It makes me sick to my fucking stomach.
    Skateboard vs AR 15
    AR WINS!! Stupid games win stupid prizes.  Keep fucking around.
    Worthless fucking degenerate.

@NOCAP Can you slap the ban down yet?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I can’t fucking do it wit these Trump loving bottom of the human fucking race scumbags. They will literally break their fucking backs to defend this shit and suck police cock no matter what. It makes me sick to my fucking stomach.
    Cue Gary with the bootlicking not 60 seconds later lmao. Gary can kill himself. Fucker was crying about Trump a year ago and literally said "maybe Bernie was right" yet still slurps Trump's cock every chance he gets now
    Has nothing to do with Trump
    What’s funny is the dude I jus posted about literally word for word said the exact same thing. “Play stupid games win stupid prizes.”

You’re all literally the exact same and mindless fucking robots. It’s fucking depressing to see.
    Ya got bad cops and ya got bad people. This is what happens. Enjoy. This is what your generation asked for. Now ya got it. Don't fucking scream when people start blowing your heads off because you're fucking with them over something they had nothing to do with.  Ask Xeno what he would do if he came up on a protest with his rig and they started some sort of shit with him. They don't wanna hear shit. Anarchy is what they want. He will run them over if he feels threatened I bet as he should. More will die. Remember.  You asked for it.