Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Ferguson was just 6 years ago. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    https://youtu.be/7lf_2JyXocY

Killer Mike addresses Atlanta 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George Floyd had a family 
    Didn’t say he doesn’t. Seriously I’m not defending the cocksucker. Stop acting like I am
    I mean when you say retarded shit like "does he have a family? Would that change your mind?" that says otherwise... 
    that’s you projecting meaning to words I never said. I was literally just wondering if the comments to destroy his house changed if it hurt other innocent people. If you had just said ‘yes’ or ‘no’ then I had no follow up. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Fuck =))))))))))))
    I don’t necessarily think the violence is the answer, but where else are people supposed to turn. I could probably write twenty names down just over the last 10 years of videos iv watch of cops murdering people in the streets. 

At some point you need the isnt another option but to meet violence with violence. 

At this point thought the protests should remain peaceful until we get convictions or not. 
    But also dont threaten me with a good time
    edited May 2020
    Every person arrested last night in st paul was from out of state.

something weird is going on. 
    Have you heard reports about the breaking of windows is being started by cops in plain clothes? Or people bring paid to Start violence? 
    I got kinda a problem with the black lives matter movement. I think the movement is completely justified however I don’t see anything legislation can do to fix the issue. Unlike when mlk jr marched for black rights, there was actual laws he wanted change. The issue here isn’t legislation but it’s personal biases of people enforcing the laws. It’s not like the police chief has a morning meeting where he reiterates black people are deserving of abuse. It’s individuals that is the problem and it’s a problem because of the circumstances of their life. 

I’m all for law enforcement being more consistent regardless of demographics, but how exactly does anyone expect that to happen? More training on anti-discrimination? Standing up for things that are wrong in society is great... I’m supportive of it... just feel your bark is wasted if you don’t have a solution to fix it. 
    edited May 2020
    A couple things. 

1. We need to be more active in our local community. People need to be more informed about the police chiefs and local officials they elect.

2. If we could trust Washington, I wouldn’t be against having a task force that investigates every time a police offices shoots someone. 

Start there. Either way the answer to this isnt “well i dont think theres much we can do 🤷🏻‍♂️“
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Didn’t say he doesn’t. Seriously I’m not defending the cocksucker. Stop acting like I am
    I mean when you say retarded shit like "does he have a family? Would that change your mind?" that says otherwise... 
    that’s you projecting meaning to words I never said. I was literally just wondering if the comments to destroy his house changed if it hurt other innocent people. If you had just said ‘yes’ or ‘no’ then I had no follow up. 
    Pretty fucking stupid and irrelevant question but ok
    A couple things. 

1. We need to be more active in our local community. People need to be more informed about the police chiefs and local officials they elect.

2. If we could trust Washington, I wouldn’t be against having a task force that investigates every time a police offices shoots someone. 

Start there. Either way the answer to this isnt “well i dont think theres much we can do 🤷🏻‍♂️“
    #2 is pretty good. Some of my other friends agree with that one also. are you sure that isn’t already done though? (Maybe it isn’t - I don’t know). I would think one of the main jobs of IA is to investigate all deaths done at the hands of cops. Also not that this matters but cops do kill more white people than black people in this country. 

I’d like to see more transparency and information sharing between police headquarters and public

also body cameras should be 100% for all uniforms and no way to shut off
    Pretty fucking stupid and irrelevant question but ok
    So you never ask people questions cause you are curious where they stand on an issue? Not everything has to be a debate 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2020
    Jeez are they (whoever "they" are) planning these riots and looting to incite more problems?? An off duty cop starts smashing windows to make it look like rioting and now they start providing pallets of bricks for people to throw??

I’m not sure what to think about all that 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    A couple things. 

#2 is pretty good. Some of my other friends agree with that one also. are you sure that isn’t already done though? (Maybe it isn’t - I don’t know). I would think one of the main jobs of IA is to investigate all deaths done at the hands of cops. Also not that this matters but cops do kill more white people than black people in this country. 

I’d like to see more transparency and information sharing between police headquarters and public

also body cameras should be 100% for all uniforms and no way to shut off
    Lmao. All they would say at that point is that it “fell off in a struggle”.