Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I can agree with that but I just can't get behind the desecrating of Floyd's name through this. Imo, the looting just breeds more hate and more racism. I get the anger, I really do. I've just generally been a non violent person and have always been a "violence begets more violence" type. Especially when there are protesters outside of the looting shit heads trying to actually make their voices heard. Honestly though at the end of the day this entire situation just breaks my fucking heart. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    You should peep twitter. 

Just in Minnesota alone last night the police were clearing blocks of peaceful protesters and then slashing all the tires of all the cars in the area. 

They were destroying water stations set up by protestors. 

They opened fire on a group of white people sitting on their porch with rubber bullets. 

On live TV tazed a woman and man after smashing out the windows of their car, slashing their tires. They weren’t doing anything but driving home. They weren’t even fucking questioned. 

A riot is the language of the unheard, and people want to be heard. 

Seems to me that the police are fighting back trying to make black people look bad for violent protests. 

FTP
    ACAB
    It is super sad though. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah i had nurse friends in Denver go set up a first aid station for protestors and they had food and water too when the police ran through that block they ended up getting tear gassed. 
    My brother told me that they started tear gassing people and shooting rubber bullets in GR before even one window was broken
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime2 said:
    I can agree with that but I just can't get behind the desecrating of Floyd's name through this. Imo, the looting just breeds more hate and more racism. I get the anger, I really do. I've just generally been a non violent person and have always been a "violence begets more violence" type. Especially when there are protesters outside of the looting shit heads trying to actually make their voices heard. Honestly though at the end of the day this entire situation just breaks my fucking heart. 
    This black guy just posted a great video on Rochester buy and sell. He was just so disappointed in what the movement has become. My fav quote of his video was :

“Some people were just looking for an opportunity to break peoples shit. Like you could have cared less that George Floyd was murdered.   Know what I mean. You were just like ‘great time to get some shit’”
    edited May 2020
    Nevermind. Clickbait af
    The lion reports from last night might be true 

edited May 2020
    My area is fucked to hell. Lockdown starting at 8pm-6am. Might not be able to leave work and in terrified for my family. To the protesters out there, God speed. Hope someone hears you today. To Antifa and the looters, I sincerely hope every single one of you catches a bullet with your skull. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah Downtown Raleigh got fucked up last night too. Glad I dont live near downtown anymore.
    They're on my doorstep today. Target and best buy literally five minutes from my house. They're at the mall about fifteen minutes from me now fucking it up. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I regret never wanting a gun tbh 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I regret never wanting a gun tbh 
    Not too late but get some training!!! I can help you pick out a good one if you want 
    Little late when the looting and potential home invasions are going on rn lol 
    Well obv I’m assuming you live past this. No offer if you don’t
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just get a shotgun. They're cheap as fuck and easy to use. 
    I mean, Im not anticipating anything tonight. And Im definitely going to live :| 
    But I realize now how unprepared I am just in case. Whether its looters or fascist police. 
    I mean, Im not anticipating anything tonight. And Im definitely going to live :| 
    But I realize now how unprepared I am just in case. Whether its looters or fascist police. 
    Exactly. When people tell me I don’t need to own a gun for even hunting or target shooting I tell them I dont own it for either. I own it to fight back from a fascist gov which is literally what the founding fathers intended with the second amendment 
    I just regret not getting on it sooner. Been wanting a gun for years. Filled my foid shortly before covid and still hasn't arrived.