Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    George Floyd had a family 
    Didn’t say he doesn’t. Seriously I’m not defending the cocksucker. Stop acting like I am
    I mean when you say retarded shit like "does he have a family? Would that change your mind?" that says otherwise... 
    that’s you projecting meaning to words I never said. I was literally just wondering if the comments to destroy his house changed if it hurt other innocent people. If you had just said ‘yes’ or ‘no’ then I had no follow up. 
    Pretty fucking stupid and irrelevant question but ok
    So you never ask people questions cause you are curious where they stand on an issue? Not everything has to be a debate 
    K
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so looting and rioting getting close to my place. I’m shooting anyone that steps onto my property 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I think the US finally hit it's breaking point. But I am kind of pissed some dickhole spray painted the Lemieux statue outside of PPG Paints
    imageimage
    I’m shooting anyone that steps onto my property 
    Would it change your opinion if you knew that person had a family?
    No. My family is worth more to me then theirs. I won’t be discriminating on who dies if that makes it any better. Don’t try and cause harm to me and my family and I won’t have to defend myself 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Don’t you live with your gf cuz your family left you?
    Nope I have split custody and my kids are with me this week. 
    so looting and rioting getting close to my place. I’m shooting anyone that steps onto my property 
    You won't do shit pussy 
    Likely won’t get to me neighborhood, but I’ve taken proper precautions if it does. I ain’t calling the police to take care of something I can myself. I hope the rioting gets out your way- good luck crying to the police to bail you out. 
    You won't do shit pussy 
    Likely won’t get to me neighborhood, but I’ve taken proper precautions if it does. I ain’t calling the police to take care of something I can myself. I hope the rioting gets out your way- good luck crying to the police to bail you out. 
    Wake you are the definition of a lame suburban dad. Your shrimpy ass wont do shit. Pussy. 
    Its easy to be a keyboard warrior but if it came down to it you wouldn't do shit. 
    You won't do shit pussy 
    Wake you are the definition of a lame suburban dad. Your shrimpy ass wont do shit. Pussy. 
    You don’t know anything about me. I grew up in Eastern WA owning firearms my entire life. I’m not saying I have skills and training of police or military (I don’t) but I’m also not like the majority of east coasters who have to jump through hoops to even look at a gun. I hunt, I regularly go to the range.... I like my chances against looters. 

How you going to stop looters from taking your PlayStation and weed? 911s busy tonight. I’d say don’t be a hero and just let them take your shit. Maybe act like one of them and set your place in fire 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I got out of GR just as it was getting testy tonight. 

Things started out great, but you could feeling tension build as it started to get darker. 

I wanted to stay but my Gf and friend, also a chick were with me. So i brought them home.

my brother got maced. 

Not verified yet but apparently the zoos been hit and lions and giraffes and other animals let out 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Thats gotta be a lie
    You won't do shit pussy 
    You don’t know anything about me. I grew up in Eastern WA owning firearms my entire life. I’m not saying I have skills and training of police or military (I don’t) but I’m also not like the majority of east coasters who have to jump through hoops to even look at a gun. I hunt, I regularly go to the range.... I like my chances against looters. 

How you going to stop looters from taking your PlayStation and weed? 911s busy tonight. I’d say don’t be a hero and just let them take your shit. Maybe act like one of them and set your place in fire 
    You and Gary are exactly the same lmao. Yeah Wake you're the only person in this forum that has valuable possessions and a house and a gun. Dont worry about me I have the mossberg at my bedside at my home. 

I also have the intelligence to understand that these protests are not targeted towards residential areas. You said yourself they're not coming to you. But you're like every suburban dad that likes to act tough. "I wish someone WOULD"

So again, you won't do shit pussy. 
    Thats gotta be a lie
    Maybe - hard to tell. I’m listening to police scanner and it’s blowing up. Talks of gun fire at multiple locations. I think about 5 different locations right now but it’s hard to keep track of what’s what. I don’t listen to scanners often enough 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    LA is fucking popping right now