Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Its so odd that an ambulance showed up in the first place, and then they checked his pupils and pulse and didnt do anything with urgency. Stinks so much to me. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Those paramedics need to be fired too. 
     I see a lot of people mad at them but honestly pigs don't give a fuck if you're  a nurse or doctor or firefighter they'll take you down too. We've seen multiple stories over the years of cops arresting working nurses and firefighters who try and step in for the health of the person. 

I mean they definitely should have said something, but these sociopath cops tend to double down on their mistakes anyway so i dont think it would have helped 
    edited May 2020
    I get what you are saying, but what i mean is they didnt follow any protocol  at all. Even if they called it in as a drug overdose, unless the body is visibly decomposing, you hit them with narcan and do chest compressions. No matter what thats what you do. 

As a paramedic, even if the person is resisting, you strap them up and give them care. I showed my GF who is an RN, and she was baffled. They cop transferred over the victim to the paramedics and they barely even held his head up to put him on the gurney. 

It just seemed to me, by there reaction, that they were in on it. Theres obviously nothing i can show to prove that, it just stinks to me. 

Alanta is getting rockey. Mass crowd throwing bottles trying to break the glass at CNN headquarters. 

Were going to head downtown for the protests tomorrow. Probably write FTP on my mask =))
    They are defacing the CNN sign \m/
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dude. Too fucking soon lol. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dude. Too fucking soon lol. 
    Even I thought it was in bad taste but I had to 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hope they burn his house down
    Is he married? Does he have kids? If yes to either does that change your opinion? 
    Now you suddenly care about innocent lives?
    100,000 dead to Corona: I sleep
    1 cop's house is burned: SoMeBoDy ThInK oF tHe ChIlDrEn
    How did those words mean I cared about this cop or his potential family. I was just wondering which is why I asked the questions 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    George Floyd had a family 
    Yeah. I honestly still am in favor of burning his house down. 
    Yeah, like i was saying. The cop on his neck 100% had something weird about it. 

How the hell did they charge him with 3rd degree murder/manslaughter. 

He clearly meant to inflict harm. It wasnt an accident. 2nd degree should have been the least of the charge. 

Jury will acquit anyways doe. 
    I personally have a real problem with 2nd degree murder in general. What’s the difference between 2nd and 3rd? Knowing what the person was thinking when someone was killed by them. If I was on a jury I’d have a hard time convicting someone because of what they were thinking. 1st and 3rd degree murder are both much easier to prove without any reasonable doubt....

is this cocksucker guilty of second degree? Yeah probably. But if I was on a jury the burden of proof goes way up in my book and I’m not sure the prosecution could get there on it. It clearly wasn’t premeditated, second degree is a very risky charge which is likely why they are going third Degree

ive heard that was the problem with the trayvon martin case... prosecutors tried to get aggressive with charges and the burden of proof was so much greater that a guilty person walked. Would I like to see this cop convicted of second degree? Hell yeah. But third degree is clearly the correct charges here. It’s safe 
    Didn’t say he doesn’t. Seriously I’m not defending the cocksucker. Stop acting like I am 
    Wow. I don’t know if he had a family however if I was his wife I’d be out of there and wouldn’t stick by him during the trial. And I wouldn’t ever go back to that house.... so really torching it would help her out cause the insurance from it would be a nice new start 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Why are people smashing windows and attacking CNN offices in Atlanta? Is CNN always pro Trump ? 
    Cnn is a bullshit propaganda machine. 
    Didn’t say he doesn’t. Seriously I’m not defending the cocksucker. Stop acting like I am 
    Wow. I don’t know if he had a family however if I was his wife I’d be out of there and wouldn’t stick by him during the trial. And I wouldn’t ever go back to that house.... so really torching it would help her out cause the insurance from it would be a nice new start 
    Those feeling come from rage. An emotion that doesn’t always have the best results. But what do you expect when police keep killing, mostly black people, in the open on tape. 
    Im just hoping i can get to the next page so i dont have to worry about scrolling past that picture. 
    Those feeling come from rage. An emotion that doesn’t always have the best results. But what do you expect when police keep killing, mostly black people, in the open on tape. 
    Yup I get it. Not judging, just surprised