Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    edited March 2015
    It doesnt matter if I dont see the purpose or merit in it. (Which is a result of our conversations. Whether you realize it or not, you've devalued relationships to the point of nothing)

I only have a year and a half to go anyways. Then everything will be an after thought.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I love how FF is constantly disagreeing with me, and agreeing with all of you. Bitch you're in the same F4L position I'm in, you just still have hope. Kill yourself. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    We haven't devalued shit. You just view it as such because that's what you want and choose to see
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Andherewegojoker.jpg
    Tito said:
    I love how FF is constantly disagreeing with me, and agreeing with all of you. Bitch you're in the same F4L position I'm in, you just still have hope. 
    How the fuck do you figure that?

What, because one situation I was in didn't go exactly the way I'd have liked for it to, I'm suppose to just give up all hope on everything? That's pretty fucking cowardly and pathetic. 
    Because you have the same experience I have, and yet for some reason my observations and opinions are invalid.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Tito said:
    I love how FF is constantly disagreeing with me, and agreeing with all of you. Bitch you're in the same F4L position I'm in, you just still have hope. 

What, because one situation I was in didn't go exactly the way I'd have liked for it to, I'm suppose to just give up all hope on everything? That's pretty fucking cowardly and pathetic. 
    Because you have the same experience I have,
    Lol I don't think so. 
    inb4lists
    Tito said:
    Tito said:

Because you have the same experience I have,
    Lol I don't think so. 
    Dude Are you shitting me? :-| 
    Are you implying you have more/better experience than me now?
    Depends on what you're referring too. 

inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, sure. He didn't  get the girl just like you didn't get your girl. Difference is he doesn't see it as the end of everything, a sign of no hope, etc. So no, it's not the same experience you have
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy

We haven't devalued shit. You just view it as such because that's what you want and choose to see
    I can break it down for you if you'd like:

>Me: I'm looking for one perfect person
    >You: there is no perfect "one". There are hundreds of potential partners. You could date anyone you feel any sort of connection with, doesn't matter who they are
    >Devalued: Relationships/love

>You: Humans aren't meant to be monogamous. Its unnatural
    >Devalued: Relationships/love

>Dating is more about figuring out how to get laid, than actually discovering the person
    >Devalued: Both Relationships/love and sex

>Sex and love are unrelated.
    >There is no love in sex, and sex is not a requirement for love
    >Devalued: Sex

>You: sex is for fun/recreation

>You claim that sex has meaning, yet you don't display it in your actions. Treating sex like going over to somebodies house to watch a movie.

>You also claim sex brings you closer to your partner. That its some beautiful, vulnerable, intimate experience
    >This contradicts your statement that sex is recreational and for pleasure
    >Also contradicts the separation of love and sex
    >Yet people seemingly have no problem when you break up with that person
    >seemingly dont have issue having sex with a new person
    >So how intimate was the experience really? How much did that truly mean with that one person?
    >Answer: none. Its only intimate because you felt pleasure. Doesn't matter who it is with

You've stripped love and sex of all inherent philosophical, spiritual, and higher meaning. Leaving only the physical component. Whoopdiefuckingdoo it feels good. Good job. Physical bullshit doesn't have any meaning without some sort of deeper meaning. 

Tito said:
    Depends on what you're referring too. 

You're a grade S fag
    Romantic relationships have been reduced to "friend+sex"

All the "mysticism and magic" that makes romance appealing is bullshit. When it comes right down to it, love is boring and fake. I have friends. I have best friends, and a brother, and cousins who I can talk with and share hobbies with. I dont need a girlfriend for that. And sex is pointless and unappealing. So whats even the point in dating? 
    edited March 2015
    I cant wait until Im out of college. The only reason I think about this so much is because I'm surrounded by it. 

I've made it through puberty. Once I get through college, I will have made it through the two typically most sexual times of people's lives. I'll never have to think or worry about it again. Dating will be a thing of the past. 
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    MrPerfect said:
    Facefuck turned heel =)) =)) =))
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut. 
    inb4lists
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    You mcfucks need to just download tinder and stfu

MrPerfect said:
    You mcfucks need to just download tinder and stfu