Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Sex to me is like religion to Wake [-(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Except God doesnt exist and Sex does so............ :-?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    we have changed the way we think about it :|

100 years ago it was considered risque to show a little bit of calf 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You do realize nearly every technological advancement has been inspired by pussy right?
    I disagree with this comment. I'd say that every technical advancement has been motivated by our desire to be more lazy. The desire to find shortcuts in things we want done.... That's ultimately the driving force for technological advancement. What we do with all that extra free time from shortcuts, Beer, BBQ, and Babes, is ultimately a secondary benefit from our goal to be more lazy.
    Yeah our discovery of immunizations for shit  like polio is cuz people are too lazy to die and be crippled by disease :|
    okay every might be a over-generalization. some things arent... but most are.

One could argue that people invented the immunization so they didnt have to go though so much work to avoid catching that shit. Im not saying that, but teh argument could be made.
    Not really you're a moron
    yes really. I know because you are an idiot hipester that couldnt even finish college.
    Not really honor roll my whole life.. Advanced mcas state testing that got me a scholarship .. I'm smart I just don't make outlandish claims to seem smarter that are actually redic to someone with a brain .. Your just an older Wine.. I don't even think you believe half the shit you say, your just talking in your head on a forum and seeing what sticks. Gay.
    Plus 161 confirmed kills and I can pee farther than you
    Except God doesnt exist and Sex does so............ :-?
    Regardless of the existence aspect, I think the bad outweighs the good is what I'm getting at.
    Sex in itself is awesome.. But people pervert it to bad things sometimes..just like eating is awesome but if you just pig out on junk your whole life and die from heart disease that doesn't make eating tastey food evil lol it's on a person to person basis just like almost  every activity people do .
    Not really honor roll my whole life.. Advanced mcas state testing that got me a scholarship .. I'm smart I just don't make outlandish claims to seem smarter that are actually redic to someone with a brain .. Your just an older Wine.. I don't even think you believe half the shit you say, your just talking in your head on a forum and seeing what sticks. Gay.
    And that is a lie. You've previously said your grades were shit in college so you dropped out with a few classes left. That act itself speaks to the quality of your intelligence. Smart move Einstein spending shit loads of money on college for no paper.

For what it was worth- My insult was pretty half-assed, but nice to see it hit home for you. My half-assed insult was simply a reaction to your inability to form an intelligent response but instead rely on resorting to name calling. 

Ultimately I dont really care enough about you enough to carry a back and forth name calling war. That sounds boring, plus you aren't as fun to egg on as Erik was.
    And yet its ok to talk about how being fat isn't good, and point out that eating junk food is bad for you. But talk negatively at all about sex, and everyone gets hostile. God forbid you "slut shame". That's the point I'm trying to make. I understand there are similar occurrences in almost everything, but we don't have the same mindset when it comes to sex for some reason. I'm trying to figure that out. 
    And that is a lie. You've previously said your grades were shit in college so you dropped out with a few classes left. That act itself speaks to the quality of your intelligence. Smart move Einstein spending shit loads of money on college for no paper.

For what it was worth- My insult was pretty half-assed, but nice to see it hit home for you. My half-assed insult was simply a reaction to your inability to form an intelligent response but instead rely on resorting to name calling. 

Ultimately I dont really care enough about you enough to carry a back and forth name calling war. That sounds boring, plus you aren't as fun to egg on as Erik was.
    My grades were great in college deans list .. My grades dropped cuz I didn't go for a semester and was depressed and hated school.. A test in the top 10 percent of the most academically rigorous state in tje country. I didn't give you a real response cuz you're statement was retarded. We developed immunizations to help save lives period . You only said some people might argue to make your dumvass proposition still hold some water, which it doesn't.  Take your L and just go home
    And yet its ok to talk about how being fat isn't good, and point out that eating junk food is bad for you. But talk negatively at all about sex, and everyone gets hostile. God forbid you "slut shame". That's the point I'm trying to make. I understand there are similar occurrences in almost everything, but we don't have the same mindset when it comes to sex for some reason. I'm trying to figure that out. 
    Of course there are negative aspects to sex :| I would say rape being one of them..
    My grades were great in college deans list .. My grades dropped cuz I didn't go for a semester and was depressed and hated school.. A test in the top 10 percent of the most academically rigorous state in tje country. I didn't give you a real response cuz you're statement was retarded. We developed immunizations to help save lives period . You only said some people might argue to make your dumvass proposition still hold some water, which it doesn't.  Take your L and just go home
    Ahh... I see reading comprehension is also high on your list of educational things you are bad at. What I had said was, " Im not saying that, but the argument could be made". That doesn't mean it's a good argument, but it does mean that the preceding statement to that sentence was not my opinion or belief. Did you see the part where I said "I am not saying that"? That's the part of the English language that tells you that my opinion on immunizations was the same as yours. I can see how that could be confusing for someone of your limited educational background. I'll speak slower in the future, and try to stop using all these long 5+ character words.
    Oh no. Rape is caused by the patriarchy because men are pigs. Don't badmouth sex. 
    Dude you're fucking retarded.. You can't make a statement then say other dump people might believe it but I don't.. The argument is either try or false and yours was false.. Polio was not cured to help people stop being lazy period rendering your statement incorrect. What other dumb people Believe to be true is irrelevant and doesn't add anything to your incorrect argument . Take your L and go home
    wakes strategy is basically to type as many words as he can in order to try and get people to believe him. Having more to say than the other person is a good strategy  to "win" an argument.
    edited February 2015
    It's cuz he just thinks out loud.. Sometimes when he has a well formed out thought it's very insightful but most tje time he's winging it and just testing to see if it'll stuck or not which makes him prob more dumber than he actually is
    edited February 2015
    Dude you're fucking retarded.. You can't make a statement then say other dump people might believe it but I don't.. The argument is either try or false and yours was false.. Polio was not cured to help people stop being lazy period rendering your statement incorrect. What other dumb people Believe to be true is irrelevant and doesn't add anything to your incorrect argument . Take your L and go home
    Sure I can make a statement that says "other dumb people might believe this, but I dont" because that is exactly what I did say. Like I said previously, your reading comprehension is poor.

Yes, I agree the motivation behind developing immunizations to save lives, and I never once in this thread said it wasn't. I made a overall generalization that the driving behind technology advancement has been laziness, however like all generalizations there are exceptions to the rule.  Great you found one, so what, doesnt change anything.
    Next time then use the word generally instead of every and you maybe won't look so stupid