Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    edited February 2015
    I can honestly say I think my life is better without it. Since I've decided to stop trying/caring about relationships it feels like a huge burden has been lifted off me emotionally. For the first time I don't have a constant nagging voice in the back of my head thinking about a girl I have a thing for that I know I will never get, or of the slight prospect of finding a romantic relationship. I'm free, and its great. 

I can only imagine how much more magnified it would be if I had sex, and decided to give that up. How much that burden would be lifted. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You do realize nearly every technological advancement has been inspired by pussy right?
    I disagree with this comment. I'd say that every technical advancement has been motivated by our desire to be more lazy. The desire to find shortcuts in things we want done.... That's ultimately the driving force for technological advancement. What we do with all that extra free time from shortcuts, Beer, BBQ, and Babes, is ultimately a secondary benefit from our goal to be more lazy.
    You do realize nearly every technological advancement has been inspired by pussy right?
    I disagree with this comment. I'd say that every technical advancement has been motivated by our desire to be more lazy. The desire to find shortcuts in things we want done.... That's ultimately the driving force for technological advancement. What we do with all that extra free time from shortcuts, Beer, BBQ, and Babes, is ultimately a secondary benefit from our goal to be more lazy.
    I agree with this
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Lol advance beyond.. What about eating, warmth, bathing, breathing, disease , intelligence for all .. The list of natural things we still do like cavemen is a long ass list
    Yeah our discovery of immunizations for shit  like polio is cuz people are too lazy to die and be crippled by disease :|
    But have we not advanced all of those (except maybe breathing). We have engineered food, and warmer clothes and heating systems, and health care to help eliminate disease, and intellect that is constantly improving. 
    Yeah our discovery of immunizations for shit  like polio is cuz people are too lazy to die and be crippled by disease :|
    But do you seriously think the endgame of that is "lol I cured polio lemme see dat pussy?" No. 
    I can honestly say I think my life is better without it. Since I've decided to stop trying/caring about relationships it feels like a huge burden has been lifted off me emotionally. For the first time I don't have a constant nagging voice in the back of my head thinking about a girl I have a thing for that I know I will never get, or of the slight prospect of finding a romantic relationship. I'm free, and its great. 

I can only imagine how much more magnified it would be if I had sex, and decided to give that up. How much that burden would be lifted. 

Believe it or not, what you said here was actually right on. And I would 100% encourage you to move forward with this form of thinking. What I would add to this is that if something happened to come along relationship-wise that was very promising, then you shouldn't pass on that life experience. However it is excellent to not worry about relationships and dwell on the lack of one. It's very healthy and will improve your quality of life. Warning though... when you are this way, you will start being healthier, happier, and more productive which will cause women to take notice. Dont be a bitch and pass on experiences because you've "Ruled out having a relationship". It is very good not to dwell on that shit, and focus on other things you can control and make you happy. 
    Honestly I know sex will always be around. I don't expect people to think like me. I just wish people would accept sex as it is as an archaic and primitive thing. Its not some beautiful wonderful thing better than everything else in the world. Its two naked sweaty people rubbing their disgusting bodies together secreting bodily juices, giving into primitive desires. Not some work of art experience of the soul constantly overglorfied by society. 

All I want is for people to admit that. 
    okay every might be a over-generalization. some things arent... but most are.

One could argue that people invented the immunization so they didnt have to go though so much work to avoid catching that shit. Im not saying that, but teh argument could be made.
    But have we not advanced all of those (except maybe breathing). We have engineered food, and warmer clothes and heating systems, and health care to help eliminate disease, and intellect that is constantly improving. 
    Right we have controlled food growing places that grow food faster, harvest it quicker, and are more efficient. The driving force for that was obviously "it will be easier this way" and "Ill get more profits cause it is easier". Basically laziness. Or profits to be more lazy.
    Right we have controlled food growing places that grow food faster, harvest it quicker, and are more efficient. The driving force for that was obviously "it will be easier this way" and "Ill get more profits cause it is easier". Basically laziness. Or profits to be more lazy.
    I agree with you. That was toward Nola.
    I agree with you. That was toward Nola.
    I know... I was just adding to what you said. My comment was additional information directed at Nola.
    oic
    Honestly I know sex will always be around. I don't expect people to think like me. I just wish people would accept sex as it is as an archaic and primitive thing. Its not some beautiful wonderful thing better than everything else in the world. Its two naked sweaty people rubbing their disgusting bodies together secreting bodily juices, giving into primitive desires. Not some work of art experience of the soul constantly overglorfied by society. 

All I want is for people to admit that. 
    Besides the sharing of bodily fluids, which I can agree to some extent is gross; sexual relations also causes a chemical response in your brain.  These Endorphins released in your body during this activity, causes you to feel happy, relieves stres,s and many many other positive benefits. This is likely the main reason why you will see resistance to that stance you are making. The positive aspects of it far outweigh any superficial blemishes of it. 

It's like convincing people they should stop eating spinach because it's a vile taste in your mouth. Yeah I can agree that it's not like eating chocolate, however the positive benefits of it far outweigh a less than desirable taste.

One could argue that people invented the immunization so they didnt have to go though so much work to avoid catching that shit. Im not saying that, but teh argument could be made.
    Not really you're a moron

Not really you're a moron
    yes really. I know because you are an idiot hipester that couldnt even finish college.
    Yeah just like we advanced sexually as well.. Condoms, birth control, sex toys, lube etc 
    your crusade against sex is retarded and your thesis holds 0 water but keep doin you dude.. Of all the scientists and philosophers over hundreds of years.. If you think you thought tje right way don't you think we'd be closer to your logic right now.. Your still in prob the 0.001 percent who think that way about sex
    Like creating better ways to harvest food isn't canceling out the natural process we go through to eat, you understand that right? It just makes eating easier, not eliminate it.. 
    There still needs to be a change in the way we think about it.